As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Going to Windowed Mode

SlapnutsSlapnuts Registered User regular
edited September 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
I've got a program whose header bar has disappeared above the confines of my monitor. Therefore I cannot see the Close, Minimize, or Window buttons. I've tried resizing the desktop but the program keeps resizing itself. How do I get that header bar back? What is the hotkey combo to send the program to windowed mode?

There are some acts so ruthless, some deeds so unpalatable, that only the Vlka Fenryka are capable of undertaking them. It's what we were bred for. It's the way we were designed. Without qualm or sentiment, without hesitation or whimsy. We take pride in being the only Astartes who will never, under any circumstances, refuse to strike on the Allfather's behalf, no matter what the target, no matter what the cause.
Slapnuts on

• Options
    embrikembrik Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Alt-Space will pop up the menu with those commands. If you pick move, you can then move the window with the arrow keys, and hit enter to place it once you have it where you want.

embrik on
    "Damn you and your Daily Doubles, you brigand!"

I don't believe it - I'm on my THIRD PS3, and my FIRST XBOX360. What the heck?
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Hrm. I just tried that, and it would seem as though the bar has completely disappeared.

I tried the command in other programs and got the result you said would happen, but in this particular program (AP ENPS), no dice. Any other suggestions?

Slapnuts on
    There are some acts so ruthless, some deeds so unpalatable, that only the Vlka Fenryka are capable of undertaking them. It's what we were bred for. It's the way we were designed. Without qualm or sentiment, without hesitation or whimsy. We take pride in being the only Astartes who will never, under any circumstances, refuse to strike on the Allfather's behalf, no matter what the target, no matter what the cause.
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Ok issue resolved. There was a "Run In Window" option within the program that was not clicked.

Slapnuts on