As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Where to send Thornwatch feedback?

Squidget0Squidget0 Registered User regular
So I played Thornwatch on Saturday night. I enjoyed it a lot, probably the best game that I played at PAX. Thanks to GM Tigs for some great storytelling!

I was wondering if there is a place to send feedback on the game? I filled out one of the forms after the game was over, but I'd like to go a little more in-depth on some of mechanics than I was able to on paper.

Thanks! I am looking forward to playing the full game!

• Options
    belligerentbelligerent Registered User regular
    I think they were mostly interested in just the survey. They also said that they're mostly feature complete right now. However, I am not them, and if you check the playtest email, you'll find Jamie's email in there. there's also a thornwatch address that I can't find right now.

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    BekerBeker Child's Play Program Director SeattleRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
    thornwatch@penny-arcade.com might also be a good option.

-Beker/Erick
    zx6ak2M.png
  • Options
    calamityjamiecalamityjamie Corgi Wrangler Seattle, WARegistered User staff
    Thanks, Aioua, for tying the knot. Took me a minute to get through the trees. Beker is right - thornwatch@penny-arcade.com is the best option for more detailed feedback! Thanks for playing!