As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[BattleTech] The Clan Wait-vasion

• Options
    IanatorIanator Gaze upon my works, ye mighty and facepalm.Registered User regular
    Hoo boy. Quite a game tonight.

Me: Panther-12A, Commando-7S
    Chris F: Venom, Wolfhound
    Ryan: TZ-1 Devil
    versus
    Dallas: Piranha, Pack Hunter 3
    Dave: Piranha, Piranha
    Chris C: TZ-1 Devil

We basically formed a firing squad against poor Dave's Piranha and it still took us three turns before it fell down. Wasn't even destroyed, he retired it after Turn 4. The Venom, meanwhile, ate a Clan ER PPC to the face on Turn 2; pilot was ejected successfully.

The highlight of the game was my Panther jumping atop a building only to be followed by Dallas's Piranha. What did he do? He pushed me off! And my Panther fell a whopping four levels, barely denting the armor. My Commando didn't have it so easy as its left leg and torso (and left arm by extension) were surgically removed. The Wolfhound and our Devil weren't doing so hot either and there was basically a mass surrender - the Wolfhound, Devil and Commando for damage and the Panther for being literally our last remaining 'Mech and not wanting to expose it to a whole turn of fire, racking me up a ton of repair costs for little in return.

Next game is Heavies. After that will be another escalation in weight classes, meaning this will be our last game with lights. For team captains we all rolled 2d6; Dallas and I got -2 since we've been captains for the last three games. It'll be Chris F and Dave. I've also got a few pictures incoming!

@Farangu: Gimme some time for dinner and I'll get on Vent.

steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    IanatorIanator Gaze upon my works, ye mighty and facepalm.Registered User regular
    That was pretty neat! Congratulations on taking out that Enforcer's center torso!

On that note, would anyone like to try a game tomorrow? Probably a simple team game, four 'Mechs a side to get used to the system.

steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    lowlylowlycooklowlylowlycook Registered User regular
    I remember seeing a starter box of some kind but of all the stuff on my list, all my FLGS still had on hand was the Tech Manual. I guess I'll pick up the the Total Warfare book off of Amazon and then maybe special order the box from the FLGS since I can "afford" to wait for that.

For now I'll try to resist picking up the Strategic Ops book. For now.

Oh, and I'll probably regret asking this but does anyone have a recommendation as far as the novels go?

steam_sig.png
    (Please do not gift. My game bank is already full.)
  • Options
    HydroSqueegeeHydroSqueegee ULTRACAT!!!™®© Registered User regular
    I remember seeing a starter box of some kind but of all the stuff on my list, all my FLGS still had on hand was the Tech Manual. I guess I'll pick up the the Total Warfare book off of Amazon and then maybe special order the box from the FLGS since I can "afford" to wait for that.

For now I'll try to resist picking up the Strategic Ops book. For now.

Oh, and I'll probably regret asking this but does anyone have a recommendation as far as the novels go?

@lowlylowlycook‌
    http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/191207

Got my copy there. Good stuff for $40.

kx3klFE.png
  • Options
    Well I play Warhammer at my FLGS so I try to buy things there when I can.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Oh, forgot to post a pic from last week's game!

It's the highlight! Notice the Panther, freshly on its face from being kicked off a building. Also note the two classic Archer chits.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    So after flipping through the Total War book, I have to admit that I'm a bit surprised that such a huge book is so focused on the actual rules. I kind of expected more of an introduction to the BT universe and at least some mech/vehicle/aerofighter stat blocks. But really it's almost 100% rules with some short stories before each chapter. So yeah it seems that the starter box really is the way to go as far as getting what you need.

So as someone that has been away from BT for a long while, I have to ask: What do people think about protomechs?

I have no clue how they work out tactically but the few designs I've seen so far seem aggressively terrible looking. But the story about the Jade Falcon protomech research program was one of the more interesting fluff bits in Total Warfare that I've read so far.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    NipsNips He/Him Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    So after flipping through the Total War book, I have to admit that I'm a bit surprised that such a huge book is so focused on the actual rules. I kind of expected more of an introduction to the BT universe and at least some mech/vehicle/aerofighter stat blocks. But really it's almost 100% rules with some short stories before each chapter. So yeah it seems that the starter box really is the way to go as far as getting what you need.

So as someone that has been away from BT for a long while, I have to ask: What do people think about protomechs?

I have no clue how they work out tactically but the few designs I've seen so far seem aggressively terrible looking. But the story about the Jade Falcon protomech research program was one of the more interesting fluff bits in Total Warfare that I've read so far.

I love the Gen1 Protomechs. I like that their introduction brought a new tactical dimension to the game, while staying largely on-theme. I generally like how they work mechanically, and I like how you can mix and match units in a point for strategic flexibility. I like how they made the in-fiction technology base actually substantially move forward for the first time since OmniMechs. I like the Gen2 Protos less, because they are funky looking; even less like mechs, and even more like creatures.

Overall there are a number of ways to configure a Protomech Point that can be very effective, and highly damaging. By BV, I'd happily take a Point of Protomechs (say, five Centaurs totalling 960 BV) in the place of a single mech of similar cost (say, a single JagerMech JM6-DD at 965 BV). In a stand-up fight, I'd give it to the Protomechs just about every time. In certain terrain arrangements, I'd take that bet even faster.

I am probably the only human on the planet that feels this way.

For the record I also like IndustrialMechs, IndustrialMech MODs, Ultralight Mechs, combat vehicles*, battle armor infantry, traditional infantry, and a whole lot of other crazy shit. I love the game of combined arms that you can play with Battletech.

*However, fuuuuuck WiGE vehicles, though. They can continue to die in a fire for all I care.

Nips on
    JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • Options
    Random thought: Has anyone tried using either Dropzone Commander's buildings or their vehicles with BattleTech?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    Yeah, the Protomech art designs are terrible, by-and-large. But they are great units to actually use, especially from a BV standpoint.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Look who got this (fiddly) badass reassembled!

IMG_20140914_125816061_HDR.jpg

Nips on
    JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • Options
    Hey, @Red M3nace‌ ! Hopefully you found your way here, where the real Battletech grognards hang out. :P
    Red M3nace wrote: »
    A couple of questions:

First, I bought the Battletech Intro Box a while back and was wondering what to buy next. I want to get deeper into building and customizing mechs. I'm not too interested in combined arms.

Welcome to the growing horde! If you're interested in building mechs, you'll want the Techmanual. You'll also want to consider getting the Total Warfare book, because it's the core rules, expanding on the stuff in the Intro Box (even for Mechs).

You'll then probably want to grab a software program to help with Mech builds. Solaris Skunkwerks is free, and mostly works (it's built on Java, so it's a little fiddly as a program). Otherwise, you can go whole-hog into Official Software(tm) with the HeavyMetal Pro suite of tools.

If you have any questions, fire 'em off! We're starved for conversation here :P

I really need to put up the pics of my Pirate lance that I finished painting.

• Options
    Red M3naceRed M3nace Registered User regular
    Right on, thanks for the warm welcome gents.

I'll get around to painting the mechs in the Intro Box one day. On my table now are 40k - Tau, Infinity - Aleph, and an army of WW2 Soviets to paint. So, you know, I'm just a normal wargamer with more models and games to play than any married man with kids will ever have time to play.

When I do, I'll very likely paint them up (at least half of them) in Oosik parade colours. That has to happen.

red-m3nace.png
  • Options
    Red M3nace wrote: »
    Right on, thanks for the warm welcome gents.

I'll get around to painting the mechs in the Intro Box one day. On my table now are 40k - Tau, Infinity - Aleph, and an army of WW2 Soviets to paint. So, you know, I'm just a normal wargamer with more models and games to play than any married man with kids will ever have time to play.

When I do, I'll very likely paint them up (at least half of them) in Oosik parade colours. That has to happen.

That's my plan for about three lances worth at the moment. My Assault "Gives No Fucks" lance of Jagermech/Battlemaster/Awesome/Atlas is mostly primed and ready for the ol' Orange and Blue.

• Options
    What's that? Paint a Mech in Oosik parade colours before Nips?

challenge-accepted.jpg

red-m3nace.png
  • Options
    Iron Wind just added their GenCon specials to the web store. This includes:

-Scapha hovertanks (nine-pack, each with a unique turret)
    -Procyon ProtoMech
    -Three Kurita 'Mechs from TRO 3145:
    -Hitotsume-kozo (55-ton with ER Mediums, HPPC, Hatchet, TSR and Hardened Armor)
    -Shiro (75-ton with Clan LRM10, LB 2-X AC, Sword, Guardian ECM and Hardened Armor)
    -Hatamoto-suna (80-ton with an ER Medium, MRM20s w/ Apollo FCS, Gauss Rifle and Ballistic-Reinforced Armor)
    -And the Ares, the Republic's super-heavy tripod OmniMech, including five variants and the Poseidon non-Omni prototype.
    -Also available in a tripod six-pack. Buy five, get the sixth for free! It's still two hundred fifty dollars though.

Get ye Dark Age mechs today. Or next month, I don't care.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    The three DCMS mechs are actually pretty neat looking. I like the H-Suna the most, though.

And I've made myself a promise: when I finish painting all of my existing Battlemechs, I'm going to buy an Ares and/or an Omega. Superheavies are boss.

It's too bad the Dark Age era hasn't really caught on as strongly with people as the earlier eras. There's some super neat stuff available post-Jihad/Reaving. I'm glad to see CGL and IWM supporting it.

Nips on
  • Options
    Overall, I've found the vehicles in the CAV kickstarter to be more appealing, probably because there are just few of them and thus seem like they would be more generally useful as opposed to yet another mech. But the grav tanks that are in the latest stretch goal are just making me with that Renegade Legion hadn't died.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Hey @Nips I'm looking at the pic of the new Lance Packs you posted last page. What's the name of the pack on the top-left? Siege Lance? Also, did they have the last two packs around? There's still the Charger, Firestarter, Hatchetman and Orion unaccounted for.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    I think it was Siege, but my brain has purged the mental image so I'm not 100% sure.. It's Fire Lance, per the linked announcement. As for those four mechs, they're each represented in the last two of the four boxes CGI had on sale at the con, as posted here:
    http://bg.battletech.com/?p=5642

Nips on
  • Options
    Thanks! That means all eight packs have been pieced together:

Assault: Victor, Blackjack, Grasshopper, Atlas
    Pursuit: Centurion, Wolfhound, Jenner, Clint
    Fire: Shogun, Dervish, Trebuchet, Stalker
    Striker: Panther, Guillotine, Dragon, Quickdraw
    Command: Cyclops, Raven, Cataphract, Catapult
    Recon: Flea, Spider, Vulcan, Cicada
    Support: Charger, Vindicator, Awesome, Firestarter
    Battle Lance: Hatchetman, Zeus, Banshee, Orion

I am a bit disappointed at the double-dip in mechs from the Intro Box but I'll survive. Only got my Vindicator left to paint before they're all done!

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Hah! I finally got my (corrected) Battlefoam shipment, and now have a (comparatively) safe place for my finished figs! Which means the Pirate lance has a place to call home.

Y'know, this Pirate lance.
    IMG_20140917_184415506.jpg

Nips on
  • Options
    Got my boxed set last night.

I'm still not a fan of some of the mech designs but the minis are not as bad as the art from the mini-tech readout that was part of the set. Some of those are, uh, not flattering.

Overall you guys were right. There is a shit ton of BattleTech in that boxed set and everything looks first rate.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MuddypawsMuddypaws Lactodorum, UKRegistered User regular
    edited September 2014
    It's been 25 years since I last dabbled in Battletech, so I dusted off some old boxes and discovered this lot, all in lovely IQ inhibiting lead. Is there anything I can do in modern BT with that lot? A coherent force or use I can put them to besides lining my coffin?
    Fire starter
    Hunchback
    Axe man
    Shogun
    Ostscout
    Battle master x2
    Cyclops
    Zeus
    Griffin
    Warhammer x3
    Wasp
    Rifleman
    Archer X2
    Stinger
    Locust X2
    Raven
    Atlas
    Hatchet man
    Wolf trap
    Spider
    Phoenix Hawk
    Marauder

Muddypaws on
  • Options
    @Muddypaws from what I can tell you have a mostly House-agnostic force with a healthy variety of weights. Post pics when you get the chance!

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    How would you go about dividing those into two opposing forces? Just divvy up 'Light for you, light for you. Heavy for you, heavy for you' and so on? Or are some mechs particularly suited to being teamed on the same side or on a particular side?

I'll try and get some pics up. I also found a whole bunch of the original plastics from the 90's. Wow, they are dodgy sculpts! Also a really odd one. What looks like a metal multi-part Games Workshop take on the Archer.

• Options
    Muddypaws wrote: »
    How would you go about dividing those into two opposing forces? Just divvy up 'Light for you, light for you. Heavy for you, heavy for you' and so on? Or are some mechs particularly suited to being teamed on the same side or on a particular side?

I'll try and get some pics up. I also found a whole bunch of the original plastics from the 90's. Wow, they are dodgy sculpts! Also a really odd one. What looks like a metal multi-part Games Workshop take on the Archer.

Holy f**k. I am jealous. *miniature envy* Pics! Pics!

One way you can spread out your mechs into factionalized forces is to look them on up masterunitlist.info. Like Ian said, a great many of the Mechs on your list are IS General, so pretty much any House (or Mercenary unit) could field them. As for grouping them, it's kind of however you want. Want a lance with two strikers and two fire-support mechs? All scouts? It's really up to you. If you're literally just splitting them down the middle into two forces, then balancing them class-for-class is a rough way to do it. If you want to get really exact on the balance, you can chose specific variants for each mech and then use BV to balance the sides.

The way I separated my collection was to break everything down into lances/stars, and then group things along specific faction availability where applicable. My IS mechs then got formed into lances with one each of light/medium/heavy/assault, with a few exceptions. For my Clan mechs, I grouped Stars by similar speed brackets. On top of all this, I also assigned Mechs to factions according to how I want to paint them :D

• Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    Muddypaws wrote: »

Do you want a fair fight?

If so then balance by BattleValue not weight or class. Here you can find the current BattleValue for every unit mentioned in any BT sourcebook ever: http://www.masterunitlist.info/

edit: woops I totally missed Nips post. Yeah listen to him.

RiemannLives on
    Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    Thanks Nips and Riemannlives, that list is going to be very useful. 24 Atlas types, yikes! I'll go with the load out they come modelled with, I don't want to get into conversions just yet especially with these one piece behemoths.

Kells Hounds, now that brings back memories. I've got a sourcebook/scenario pack somewhere that details their history and key battles. I always liked those guys. Maybe I will paint half of them as Kells and the rest as whichever house they fought against most. Thematic if nothing else.

Useful thread :)

• Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    One good way to narrow down the massive number of unit variants is to decide what era your forces will be from. It looks like the "Faction Availability" section in the MUL isn't giving good data but you can tell when a mech is from pretty well from which tech readout it is in.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    So, Oosik colour schemes for my Mechs.

Something like this...
    9478ADE8E8289DECEF7158D4991CC63ABA266994

...or this?
    CEFDFB4A93F92151E56FCE8654743186F55F98A5

(I'm definitely leaning towards the absolutely ridiculous woodland camo scheme)

Red M3nace on
    red-m3nace.png
  • Options
    If you can frigging pull off the woodland camo doooo eeeeet.

Seriously, I'd beg to train at your painting dojo if you can make that happen.

• Options
    edited September 2014
    Alrighty then, I'll get right toooo eeeeet! :p

Red M3nace on
    red-m3nace.png
  • Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Buccaneer Dragon Paint Scheme

ScreenShot0118_zps5a93b7d4.jpg

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    gkv4ccxu59l1.jpg
    My parade ground Orion (Protector variant) from MWO.

Personally, I like using the orange and blue as highlights to a bright shiny white. But that's because I like the taste of incoming laser fire in the morning.

But yeah, if you've got the painting chops to pull off the camo, it'd be cool looking.

• Options
    edited September 2014
    see317 wrote: »
    gkv4ccxu59l1.jpg
    My parade ground Orion (Protector variant) from MWO.

Personally, I like using the orange and blue as highlights to a bright shiny white. But that's because I like the taste of incoming laser fire in the morning.

But yeah, if you've got the painting chops to pull off the camo, it'd be cool looking.

I typically do the same thing (well, almost...I use light grey instead of white), orange for stripes and highlights, blue secondary with a white (light grey) base. I prefer the light grey 'cause it makes the mech look a little more used, and not so polished and new.

I'm pretty sure I can pull off the camo though, at least I was until you guys all started makin' like it was some kind of difficult scheme to pull off! My confidence is shattered!

Seriously though, I'm going to try it out immediately. Hopefully have a finished pic in the next day or two.

Red M3nace on
    red-m3nace.png
  • Options
    Because I've never messed around with painting mechs or even tanks, I'm messing about with some mini's trying to get a nice simple and effective color scheme. Or a couple of them, I guess.
    This is what I have so far:
    7oxrgj3z7bbc.jpg

I'm thinking I might just go with the blue-grey color scheme with the red highlight panels then try to do a two tone scheme with the greens but maybe shifting them to a bit of a more grey color too.

Any advice would be welcome.

Also, who the fuck to I have to murder to get Unseen Marauders and Warhammers in the style of the Battlemaster/Mad Cat from the boxed set? Presumably some IP lawyer from Harmony Gold, right?

Actually, is there a way to buy more of the models that came in the boxed set?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    I like the middle model the best, but then you made the choice too easy by giving it two more colours than the competition!

Painting advice:
    1. Get three colours on your model, minimum. One of those could simply be black/metal for the guns or whatever.
    2. Use a wash. I like a dark brown. It's easy, adds depth, reduces the need to highlight, and protects your paintjob.
    3. Learn to paint lenses (for all that cockpit glass). It looks hard, but really isn't, and is a super cool effect.
    4. Don't neglect the base. Basing is huge, but can also be very simple. Sand, flock, small stones, some broken bits of tile, whatever. Just do something.

Here's a 40k Dreadnought I did for my Deathwing Company.
    DWDreadnaugt_zps434c27bc.jpg

The shading, or dirty look was achieved with a brown wash. Very simple, all you do is slather the wash all over the model and let it dry. To do lenses, you start with the middle shade, lighten up one bottom corner, darken the opposite corner, then put a dot of white in that dark patch.

Red M3nace on
    red-m3nace.png
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Little tricks like the lens thing are the tool kit of any good painter. That's all good painting is, a whole bunch of little tricks like that all applied in one glorious whole. We all start small. Don't be afraid to use decals either. Just little letters or numerical codes or whatever, or a common device on a knee pad or shoulder, can help really tie a group together.

Oh and another easy one is battle damage. There are more complex ways, but basically just a steak of light colour overlaid with a streak of dark above it and overlapping=instant battle scar and takes seconds.

Muddypaws on
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Everything Red and Muddy said is solid gold. I mean, eff, look at that dreadnought! Unf.

Anything that's painted, and based, will look a million times better than the bare plastics/metals. And @lowlylowlycook‌ it looks like you're off to a great start.

I'm working up to a pattern of Primer > Base Color > Accent Color(s) > Wash > Highlights/Drybrush/Corrections > Detailing > Sealer > Basing, but at the scale of these figs you can get away with a lot less than that. I look at stuff like Red's, and the Painting thread over in CF, and camospecs.org, and hope by the time I've painted my last unit I'm up to that level. For now, I'm (mostly) happy with the two lances I've painted.

As for the Unseen models, aside from statutory murder, you can usually find some stuff on eBay. Two notes: 1. It can/will be expensive. 2. It may be a recast miniature (I'm pretty sure that Marauder IIc I posted is a recast). If you find something that looks maybe slightly possibly not-originally produced, maybe too-good-to-be-true but are interested in, feel free to ask (or PM me) about it. I troll through a lot of eBay auctions out of compulsion habit. It's probably less prevalent than I'm imagining, but its amazing how some of the same old models keep showing up in quantity....

As for more copies of the Intro box figs, you can either hit up another copy of the Box, or look into the Lance Packs we were talking about earlier. I haven't seen any of them individually on the secondary market yet, but I haven't been looking lately. Hrmm.....back to trolling the eBay sales....

Nips on