Chat with The Khoo

QumadenQumaden World's Mightiest MortalRegistered User regular
edited September 2014 in Pinny Arcade
Last night The Khoo tweeted he was going to be here in San Antonio and would like to pick some folks brains(he was not specific with regards to what topics). I was one of these brains selected to be picked. Does anyone have any specific, legitimate questions for The Khoo that didn't get answered at PAX? If so I can try and pass them on. I'll post with specifics of this little fireside Khoo chat afterwards...assuming I'm not going to be signing a non-disclosure agreement or something.

Qumaden on

Posts

  • PedroAsaniPedroAsani Brotherhood of the Squirrel [Prime]Registered User regular
    Damn. If I had seen this I would have had so many questions. They are all business related around Pins.

  • TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    With the strike through your post I assume this fell apart?

  • QumadenQumaden World's Mightiest Mortal Registered User regular
    I have no idea why they are there. I would think if I were moderated, it would just be deleted. I did see a tweet from Mike Fehlaur about his flight being cancelled, dunno if they rescheduled or if they were even on the same flight. I haven't seen anything from Robert regarding a cancellation.

    Perhaps it was a warning that I overstepped my boundaries, or that the content wasn't apropos to pins?

  • PedroAsaniPedroAsani Brotherhood of the Squirrel [Prime]Registered User regular
    Qumaden wrote: »
    Last night The Khoo tweeted he was going to be here in San Antonio and would like to pick some folks brains(he was not specific with regards to what topic). I was one of these brains selected to be picked. Does anyone have any specific, legitimate questions for The Khoo that didn't get answered at PAX? If so I can try and pass them on. I'll post with specifics of this little fireside Khoo chat afterwards...assuming I'm not going to be signing a non-disclosure agreement or something.

    I just quoted this to see the formatting. You used square brackets around the s, which it reads as Strikethrough. You moderated yourself.

  • QumadenQumaden World's Mightiest Mortal Registered User regular
    PedroAsani wrote: »
    Qumaden wrote: »
    Last night The Khoo tweeted he was going to be here in San Antonio and would like to pick some folks brains(he was not specific with regards to what topic). I was one of these brains selected to be picked. Does anyone have any specific, legitimate questions for The Khoo that didn't get answered at PAX? If so I can try and pass them on. I'll post with specifics of this little fireside Khoo chat afterwards...assuming I'm not going to be signing a non-disclosure agreement or something.

    I just quoted this to see the formatting. You used square brackets around the s, which it reads as Strikethrough. You moderated yourself.

    Hah! I had used parenthesis ( ), and inside that parenthesis, I needed to use another set, in order to differentiate I used brackets in the "topic(s)" section.

    I put devices in people's hearts for a living, but apparently BBCode > me.

    zerzhulorthancstone
  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    yeah, plus you can see who last edited the post, and there was no edit marker on it ;)

  • QumadenQumaden World's Mightiest Mortal Registered User regular
  • FitzchivalryFitzchivalry PAXAUS Cookie Brigade Coordinator Orrstrahleeeeah mate!Registered User regular
    Qumaden wrote: »
    No sweet pin news to report in on. Sorry guys :(

    Any news at all?

  • QumadenQumaden World's Mightiest Mortal Registered User regular
    Not on the pin front, no. It was mostly, as expected, pertaining to South. It's not pin related, but they're really wanting South to be a legit thing, no less than Prime or East. Kinda had a little focus group for Robert to absorb info from.

  • PedroAsaniPedroAsani Brotherhood of the Squirrel [Prime]Registered User regular
    Qumaden wrote: »
    Not on the pin front, no. It was mostly, as expected, pertaining to South. It's not pin related, but they're really wanting South to be a legit thing, no less than Prime or East. Kinda had a little focus group for Robert to absorb info from.

    So spill. South will be a Pin hunting ground, so anything about it is Relevant To Interests.

  • KurpavKurpav Registered User regular
    East had the city of Boston pairing up with them the first year to really drive attention to the local game industry. I can only imagine that the southern companies could gain a similar spotlight. Maybe more indy pins like Red and Triple Town Bear.

    On the Hunt: Star Trek, Gold Overwatch, Glitch
    Check 'em: My Pins!
  • FitzchivalryFitzchivalry PAXAUS Cookie Brigade Coordinator Orrstrahleeeeah mate!Registered User regular
    Well South has Austin, aka Texan-Game-Mecha so that can always help.

Sign In or Register to comment.