As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PA Comic] Friday, September 12, 2014 - The God-Womb

2»

• Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    A steak! wrote: »
    logiclord wrote: »
    LOL, is Gabe tucking him in? Does this happen every night? Why is this not weird to anyone else?
    If you tuck people in like that you might want to work on your tuck in technique.

I'm sure he's very good at it. If you see him you're gonna get proper tucked.

Proper tucked?

Yeah, before ze Germans get 'im.

• Options
    streeverstreever Registered User regular
    Dragkonias: makes sense to me. That's exactly what I hate about fandoms; I can't tell you how many creative works I've discovered (webcomics, games, etc) only to see the demands/anger from the fan base against the creator and realize that a 'deeper connection' to the work was not in the cards for me. I don't understand why people spend time spewing anger at someone they claim to admire.

• Options
    DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    Notch's post where he basically says, "I was just doing things that were fun to me, fuck all you people who tried to turn me into a political movement" is amazing.

The fact that someone upthread compares Notch selling the game to selling his soul to the devil, i.e. the most fundamentally horrible thing you can do and clearly something the poster takes personally, makes this just amazing.

What is this I don't even.
  • Options
    FramlingFramling FaceHead Geebs has bad ideas.Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    Man, you could get a Rubicite Breastplate for that.

My... my god...

I thought these moments were lost in time, like tears in the rain...

Framling on
    you're = you are
    your = belonging to you

their = belonging to them
    there = not here
    they're = they are
  • Options
    MarcinMNMarcinMN Registered User regular
    Comics like this make me wonder about the living arrangements of these characters. I mean, both Tycho and Gabe have wives and kids in the comics (just like real life), so I would assume they live in separate homes. Most of the time, the comics support that assumption. But a comic like this just makes me think how weird it would be if I was over at my best friend's house while he's lying in bed and trying to sleep.

(I'm not pondering this in any serious way....just thought I'd comment on it.) :)

"It's just as I've always said. We are being digested by an amoral universe."

-Tycho Brahe
  • Options
    Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    They live in what ever way makes the joke work best.

Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    trident042trident042 Registered User regular
    I'm with Tycho on this one, though in my case 'the ritual' is simply where I buy a huge plot of land, build a neighborhood on it, invite all my friends to live within walking distance, and put a big building in the middle of the circle of homes in which we may all be entertained together, in any imaginable way.

This signature now left intentionally blank.