As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

OH SNAP

• Options
    Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
    everyone pick one reaction button and only use that one

then the three factions shall be set on one another in a orgy of blood

• Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    I like that the crackle button is a firework

It's a really excellent thing to picture the sound of a crackle with

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    crackley fireworks are my favorite fireworks

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    bombardierbombardier Moderator mod
    edited September 2014
    My dad's a pretty big wheel down at the crackle factory.

mzwtbtnviehf.jpg

bombardier on
  • Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Man. I had only just really figured out what I felt the two HH buttons meant and when to use them. Now I have to start all over again.

• Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    Man. I had only just really figured out what I felt the two HH buttons meant and when to use them. Now I have to start all over again.

Don't worry, they've made it even more open to interpretation this time

• Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    I feel like I'm going to use Crackle as a fancy way of critically praising a post.

• Options
    FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    the image beside pop makes me keep unconsciously sliding an extra 'o' in there.

I will use it appropriately

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular

HH? = Bro?
    HH! = So Raven

no idea what this new nonsense is all about

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    "Hail Hydra!" was basically a high-five button. "Hail Hydra?" was for things that confused or bemused me.

I haven't had a sympathy button since "Bro?"

• Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    I think, after much thought and deliberation, that crackle will be my sympathy button. Simply because I have no idea what to use it for otherwise.

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular

Orgy of Blood is my Christian folk band.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    oh my goodness

• Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular

never and never

broken image link
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
  • Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    I like that the Snap, Crackle, and Pop buttons now have differentiated punctuation at the end to give them their own special flavor.

The flavor of breakfast.

• Options
    McFlynnMcFlynn Registered User regular
    Pop? Is obviously only to be used if you think maybe the poster is your father that went out for cigarettes and never came back.

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    I wish it was Snap? and Pop!

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    These new reactions will be relevant in the D&D MMA thread.

Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    I'm a fairly Plain Jane when it comes to food, but Kix is just so good. It doesn't even need to be Berry Berry Kix, gimme dat Kix Classic

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »
    I'm a fairly Plain Jane when it comes to food, but Kix is just so good. It doesn't even need to be Berry Berry Kix, gimme dat Kix Classic

FUCK berry kix, regular kix is the best

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    THEPAIN73THEPAIN73 Shiny. Real shiny.Registered User regular
    For the next switch we should do Huey!, Dewey?, and Louie.

Facebook | Amazon | Twitter | Youtube | PSN: ThePain73 | Steam: ThePain73
    3DS FC: 5343-7720-0490
  • Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Well we'd need four reactions at that point.

I think the most obvious ones would be: Hunter, Harvest, Blue, Rose

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    I get the feeling someone at Vanilla is writing a sociology thesis on all this.

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Now that they have different punctuation I think I know how I'm gonna use them but I want to see what everybody else settles into using them for first

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    Here's how I see this working out:

Pop?, because of the question mark, becomes the new Bro?, the empathy reaction.

Snap! becomes the reaction for witty remarks or really any post with a strong finish.

Crackle, by nature of its vagueness, becomes the reaction for "there is a lot going on here and I can't properly express how it's making me feel".

• Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    I am upset that I cannot give a post three snaps.

• Options
    THEPAIN73THEPAIN73 Shiny. Real shiny.Registered User regular
    Snap-a-lap-a-ding-dong.

Facebook | Amazon | Twitter | Youtube | PSN: ThePain73 | Steam: ThePain73
    3DS FC: 5343-7720-0490
  • Options
    MulysaSemproniusMulysaSempronius but also susie nyRegistered User regular

I liked that when I saw it on my computer. However, I mostly browse on my phone, and the icons don't show up :(
    In other news, it took me several tries to get this quoted. The new buttons make things very crowded.

If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
  • Options
    darleysamdarleysam On my way to UKRegistered User regular
    Clearly, 'snap' should be awarded only to posters who embody the values of Bobby Badfingers:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mySk0z3834E

forumsig.png
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    I got hydras whenever I asserted my authoritah

• Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    XD

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    Fleur de AlysFleur de Alys Biohacker Registered User regular
    Tube wrote: »
    I got hydras whenever I asserted my authoritah
    I predict now you will get snaps instead

Triptycho: A card-and-dice tabletop indie RPG currently in development and playtesting
  • Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    oh no she didn't etc

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    On October 31st can we get them changed over to Boo Berry!, Count Chocula, and Franken Berry? just for the day?

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    Butler wrote: »

Snap! becomes the reaction for witty remarks or really any post with a strong finish.

Crackle, by nature of its vagueness, becomes the reaction for "there is a lot going on here and I can't properly express how it's making me feel".

Yeah now that it's "Pop?" instead of "Pop!" I feel like I know how to handle this.

• Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    Thank god for punctuation, I would not know how to interpret any form of language otherwise

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    ASimPerson wrote: »
    Butler wrote: »

Yeah now that it's "Pop?" instead of "Pop!" I feel like I know how to handle this.

Pop Pop?

• Options
    Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    "Hail Hydra!" was basically a high-five button. "Hail Hydra?" was for things that confused or bemused me.

I haven't had a sympathy button since "Bro?"

Really? All my posts that got either brand of Hail Hydra felt like they meant "What the hell, dude?!" With the questioning one being sympathetic, and the exclaiming one being accusatory. Maybe that's just my posts though.

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan