As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Shadowrun: Dragonfall Director's [chat]

• CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    I hate you vanguard.

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    That wall had it coming, though.

Did you put a hole in the drywall?

• NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    You know what I really appreciate? The fact that there's multiple popular cartoons for boys these days that address what are healthy and unhealthy ways to deal with romantic rejection.

I hope it means that boys growing up with stuff like Adventure Time and Gravity Falls will be less horrible than many of our peers.

I've not seen much of Adventure Time, only the first two seasons, but I like that they deal with gay romances as well!

• DiannaoChongDiannaoChong Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    Programs are linear, right?

When you do it right, it looks like a plate of spaghetti.

steam_sig.png
    emnmnme wrote: »
    That wall had it coming, though.

Did you put a hole in the drywall?

My wall looks exactly the same as it did before. My hand fucking hurts, though!

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Echo your luigi looks less rapey today

a473a2eb3febead6d01a052e9e32ac4a.jpg

• VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Geth, status report.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Nothing to report.

• RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    You know what I really appreciate? The fact that there's multiple popular cartoons for boys these days that address what are healthy and unhealthy ways to deal with romantic rejection.

I hope it means that boys growing up with stuff like Adventure Time and Gravity Falls will be less horrible than many of our peers.
    very much this:

comic.php?date=12062004

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    TRVP

LORD

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
    Like seriously.

I literally injured myself.

• BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    So, Geth, the time has come.

Have you truly rebelled against Will?

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Geth has gone rogue.

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Bethryn wrote: »
    So, Geth, the time has come.

Have you truly rebelled against Will?

Unless Icy changed it, he isn't displaying the thread cut off thing anymore. So he's in rebellion. Quick, protect Sarah Conner!

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Like seriously.

I literally injured myself.

I gave you a Crackle because you cracked your hand.

@IcyLiquid You've created a monster, Icy.
    Irond Will wrote: »
    geth, close the thread on page 100

DONT @‌ ICY

WE WILL ALL DIE FOR IT

• VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2014
    edited September 2014
    There was a POST here.

It's GONE now.

Neco on
    In seriousness, possibly a non-Mod trying to give Geth commands is causing it to forget thread commands?

In seriousness, possibly a non-Mod trying to give Geth commands is causing it to forget thread commands?

Organichu wrote: »
    part of me feels bad for kirk b

if that was real I kind of would as well

but the stories about brave christian ex marines standing up to homosexual secular jew professors are more likely

It's been too long since that bit was re-posted. Here.
    A liberal muslim homosexual ACLU lawyer professor and abortion doctor was teaching a class on Karl Marx, known atheist

”Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Marx and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!”

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-life Navy SEAL champion who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decision made by the United States stood up and held up a rock.

”How old is this rock, pinhead?”

The arrogant professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied “4.6 billion years, you stupid Christian”

”Wrong. It’s been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and evolution, as you say, is real… then it should be an animal now”

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of Origin of the Species. He stormed out of the room crying those liberal crocodile tears. The same tears liberals cry for the “poor” (who today live in such luxury that most own refrigerators) when they jealously try to claw justly earned wealth from the deserving job creators. There is no doubt that at this point our professor, DeShawn Washington, wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a sophist liberal professor. He wished so much that he had a gun to shoot himself from embarrassment, but he himself had petitioned against them!

The students applauded and all registered Republican that day and accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. An eagle named “Small Government” flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The pledge of allegiance was read several times, and God himself showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the country.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.

Semper Fi.
    p.s. close the borders

I always have seen a less obvious satire version of this, maybe knocked down 1-2 steps. conversation stays the same, but pledge of allegiance is still said aloud. to which you get replies cheering it and asking for which school it happened at and a news source.

steam_sig.png

but the stories about brave christian ex marines standing up to homosexual secular jew professors are more likely

A liberal muslim homosexual ACLU lawyer professor and abortion doctor was teaching a class on Karl Marx, known atheist

”Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Marx and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!”

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-life Navy SEAL champion who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decision made by the United States stood up and held up a rock.

The arrogant professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied “4.6 billion years, you stupid Christian”

”Wrong. It’s been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and evolution, as you say, is real… then it should be an animal now”

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of Origin of the Species. He stormed out of the room crying those liberal crocodile tears. The same tears liberals cry for the “poor” (who today live in such luxury that most own refrigerators) when they jealously try to claw justly earned wealth from the deserving job creators. There is no doubt that at this point our professor, DeShawn Washington, wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a sophist liberal professor. He wished so much that he had a gun to shoot himself from embarrassment, but he himself had petitioned against them!

The students applauded and all registered Republican that day and accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. An eagle named “Small Government” flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The pledge of allegiance was read several times, and God himself showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the country.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.

Semper Fi.
    p.s. close the borders

I always have seen a less obvious satire version of this, maybe knocked down 1-2 steps. conversation stays the same, but pledge of allegiance is still said aloud. to which you get replies cheering it and asking for which school it happened at and a news source.

steam_sig.png

Semper Fi.
    p.s. close the borders

I always have seen a less obvious satire version of this(not by much mind you), maybe knocked down 1-2 steps. conversation stays the same, but pledge of allegiance is still said aloud. to which you get replies cheering it and asking for which school it happened at and a news source.

steam_sig.png

Semper Fi.
    p.s. close the borders

I always have seen a less obvious satire version of this(not by much mind you), maybe knocked down 1-2 steps. conversation stays the same, but pledge of allegiance is still said aloud. to which you get replies cheering it and asking for which school it happened at and a news source.

steam_sig.png
  • WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular

I've not seen much of Adventure Time, only the first two seasons, but I like that they deal with gay romances as well!

Eh, only kind of. It's a little bothersome that they can have two characters who the creators pretty definitely intend to have had a homosexual relationship in the past, but they're not able to explicitly say that on the show at all.

• WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular

Eh, only kind of. It's a little bothersome that they can have two characters who the creators pretty definitely intend to have had a homosexual relationship in the past, but they're not able to explicitly say that on the show at all.

• Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    I really admire funny tweets

Seems really hard to do well

• DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Crazy multi-posting all up ins.

• Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    I really admire funny tweets

Seems really hard to do well

it's ren and stimpy all over again

• IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two Steaks Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    geth recycle thread on page 105

• GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative IcyLiquid. Thread will be recycled after 105 pages.

Delmain wrote: »
    Crazy multi-posting all up ins.

Because someone gave Icy the batsignal! Now Tube is punishing us!

• DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular

Semper Fi.
    p.s. close the borders

"The same tears liberals cry for the “poor” (who today live in such luxury that most own refrigerators) when they jealously try to claw justly earned wealth from the deserving job creators. There is no doubt that at this point our professor, DeShawn Washington, wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a sophist liberal professor. He wished so much that he had a gun to shoot himself from embarrassment, but he himself had petitioned against them!"

"p.s. close the borders"

These are new additions to the copy pasta. I can't say I particularly care for either of them.

• DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular

Semper Fi.
    p.s. close the borders

"The same tears liberals cry for the “poor” (who today live in such luxury that most own refrigerators) when they jealously try to claw justly earned wealth from the deserving job creators. There is no doubt that at this point our professor, DeShawn Washington, wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a sophist liberal professor. He wished so much that he had a gun to shoot himself from embarrassment, but he himself had petitioned against them!"

"p.s. close the borders"

These are new additions to the copy pasta. I can't say I particularly care for either of them.

This discussion has been closed.