As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Chat] Kinane

• CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    PantsB wrote: »
    ℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝℝ matey

repostin' because still funny

I am now following HAL 9000 on Twitter.

#BraveNewWorld

488W936.png
  • TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    I love that first line

"answer me this, friends and viewing public"

it sets the tone amazingly

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    kyle kinane is one of my favorite new comedians

also his drunk history about the haymarket riot was great

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    I want to check my youtube subscriptions, but it's time for my monthly Google account re-authorization and my phone is in the bedroom and I'm feeling lazy.

*grudgingly goes to fetch phone an hour later*

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    Elki wrote: »
    Guys, do you all know you shouldn't be @ 'ing icy? Generally, you shouldn't be.

B-but I like talking to Icy!

He's so dreamy 8->

• CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    If you see this message, then the game is broken. Kindly contact me ASAP via the reddit link below.
    Please don't save the game.

NO MY KITTENS

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Chanus wrote: »
    Welp, I have a refundable flight and hotel booked for PAX East

let's hope the dates really are Mar 6-8 because otherwise it'll be annoying

we need to talk for longer than 45 seconds this time

• BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    @Tav maybe it's just me

But I feel like I've seen that picture of you and Kyle more than a few times ;)

• WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    Elki wrote: »
    Guys, do you all know you shouldn't be @ 'ing icy? Generally, you shouldn't be.

B-but I like talking to Icy!

He's so dreamy 8->

@Sempai

• CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    I don't think I've touched my Youtube account in eight years.

I don't even want to imagine what a mess it is now, especially with the Google shenanigans.

488W936.png
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    Kyle kinane so attractive

He reminds me a ton of my friend Mike.

Cool

Story

Bro

I just had an amazing idea for a novelty alt account

But I am past that time in my life

BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Tav maybe it's just me

But I feel like I've seen that picture of you and Kyle more than a few times ;)

I've got like, two pics with famous people that weren't taken with me after being in a moshpit for an hour

i feel like i don't know whether the word is sempai or senpai and i use both about equally as often

• NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    Feral wrote: »
    Apply for job that looks perfect.

No response.

Company reposts job ad two days later.

Fuck everything, burn it all down.

I had an interview three weeks ago at a place. They still have me listed as "under consideration", but seriously, three weeks later? I know I didn't get the job...

Neco on
  • Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Corehealer wrote: »

I don't even want to imagine what a mess it is now, especially with the Google shenanigans.

This could be neat, checking your inbox for messages on new features that were removed 8 generations ago

Speaking of! Now that Microsoft owns Minecraft, does that mean they get a slice of copies sold on PS4? Cause. That'd be p.funny.

Oh brilliant
  • y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    My truther friend who recently decided to join the IDF just became a breatharian

My god what does florida do to people

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
    Organichu wrote: »
    i feel like i don't know whether the word is sempai or senpai and i use both about equally as often

Both translations work.

Like Chanukah.

• rockrngerrockrnger Registered User regular
    Nova_C wrote: »
    My co-worker's son works on the oil rigs. He was tearing down a housing structure for one of the drills and to do it they use chainsaws. Crazily, they use them on structures over their heads by holding the chainsaws above their heads. His chainsaw hit a nail and bounced back, striking him in the face. (!!)

He is the luckiest person. Massive gouge over his eye that goes to his hairline, but no permanent damage. He missed his eye by millimeters. He missed dying by millimeters. Fucker wrapped it up and tried to go back to work. They made him go to the hospital.

Lucky bastard.

I always wanted that scar.

• y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    If I didn't know he was serious I would have to think he was trolling

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here

Both translations work.

Like Chanukah.

nunchucks_1.jpg

• NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    If you see this message, then the game is broken. Kindly contact me ASAP via the reddit link below.
    Please don't save the game.

NO MY KITTENS

Cinders.....and kittens?

I always knew you had a heart of gold!

• DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    My truther friend who recently decided to join the IDF just became a breatharian

Is he a transplant?

It makes sense. He probably doesn't have the right antibodies. He needed to get the inoculation before coming down here.

• Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    I could whip out my picture of me with Tim gunn!

it would be nice to have an audio solution while cleaning upstairs or showering

my phone isn't quite loud enough

i could turn the tv way up i guess but that would be sort of inelegant. plus it would prolly sound un-great

i wonder if there is a cheap way to solve this problem

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Welp, I have a refundable flight and hotel booked for PAX East

let's hope the dates really are Mar 6-8 because otherwise it'll be annoying

we need to talk for longer than 45 seconds this time

yes hopefully i don't get sick and leave early this time

• Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Tav wrote: »

Both translations work.

Like Chanukah.

nunchucks_1.jpg

nicklas_jensen_vancouver_040413.jpg

Oh brilliant
  • cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »

/googles breatharian

Ho lee sheeit

Damn, folks will come up with goddamn anything won't they.

Both translations work.

Like Chanukah.

I always spelled it Chanus

• PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    Nova_C wrote: »
    My co-worker's son works on the oil rigs. He was tearing down a housing structure for one of the drills and to do it they use chainsaws. Crazily, they use them on structures over their heads by holding the chainsaws above their heads. His chainsaw hit a nail and bounced back, striking him in the face. (!!)

He is the luckiest person. Massive gouge over his eye that goes to his hairline, but no permanent damage. He missed his eye by millimeters. He missed dying by millimeters. Fucker wrapped it up and tried to go back to work. They made him go to the hospital.

They pay those guys well because shit like this happens a lot. OSHA in the US just passed a law that they have to report if someone dies on the job. Previously it was only noteworthy enough to report if 3+ people died in an accident.

PantsB on
    11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
    Corehealer wrote: »

This could be neat, checking your inbox for messages on new features that were removed 8 generations ago

Speaking of! Now that Microsoft owns Minecraft, does that mean they get a slice of copies sold on PS4? Cause. That'd be p.funny.

Yes it would.

And that is funny.

Unlike my checking my old Youtube, because even if it still exists, it is from a time in my life I would rather pretend did not exist.

Which is to say the username is probably something dumb and the inbox will just have spam in it.

488W936.png
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular

i could turn the tv way up i guess but that would be sort of inelegant. plus it would prolly sound un-great

Put your phone in a paper cup.

I'm serious.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
    I have two pics with Jacob Bannon of Converge and I look like death in both of them

shower radio maybe

which you could also just move to whatever upstairs room you're cleaning

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    You could probably also find computer speakers for cheap at a goodwill.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

Both translations work.

Like Chanukah.

I always spelled it Chanus

okay Hanus

Chanukah is the Jewish celebration of Penny Arcade forumer and [chat] regular Chanus.

• DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    I could whip out my picture of me with Tim gunn!

whip it out for us baby

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Tav wrote: »

Both translations work.

Like Chanukah.

nunchucks_1.jpg

nicklas_jensen_vancouver_040413.jpg

3qIWSpG.jpg

This discussion has been closed.