As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PA Comic] Friday, September 19, 2014 - Take It From My Hands

2»

• Options
    RottonappleRottonapple Registered User regular
    The limits of Gabe's what if-universe have been found.
    he's clearly more flexible when it comes to superhero's than when it comes to the Star Wars universe
    art.penny-arcade.com/photos/394037249_qpxHN-L-2.jpg

• Options
    RottonappleRottonapple Registered User regular
    he's clearly more flexible when it comes to superhero's than when it comes to the Star Wars universe

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Shadowhope wrote: »
    Who cares who made more money?

The real question should be, "Who would rock a pretty princess dress harder, Elsa or the Hulk?"

I dunno, if designed and fitted properly, I think Hulk would give Elsa a run for her money.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    ShowsniShowsni Registered User regular
    Evil Taco wrote: »
    FunkyTown wrote: »
    I think it's clear that the man who loves unicorns isn't upset because Elsa is there. He's upset because Elsa cannot possibly lose to all of the Avengers.

Someone could make an argument about power level, etc, but Mike knows that Elsa earned over $2 billion compared to the Avengers over $1.5 billion. And cost less to make.

The Mouse himself would break Thor's spine over his mighty knee if he even tried to talk back to Elsa.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_films

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE.

Not sure where you got your figures from, but even considering the increased cost of the Avengers, it's still on top. And that's not even counting the expanded universe films. The mouse literally doesn't have a property more lucrative than the Avengers, and probably never has.

Looks like you're forgetting to adjust for inflation - Mary Poppins, Fantasia, The Lion King, 101 Dalmations (cartoon version) and Snow White all did better at the Box Office than The Avengers in terms of US domestic rankings (http://www.filmsite.org/boxoffice3.html), and for the worldwide rankings at least Snow White has it beaten still (http://calculatorgames.info/mogul/) (and possibly others depending on whose adjusted list you go by.)

• Options
    RodjirRodjir Registered User regular
    The drawing of elsa makes the strip

• Options
    Hargaad of OmnarHargaad of Omnar New Badges? Fucking BOSS!Registered User regular

The real question should be, "Who would rock a pretty princess dress harder, Elsa or the Hulk?"

I dunno, if designed and fitted properly, I think Hulk would give Elsa a run for her money.

Twist: The Hulk's dress is made of money; at the very least, can we agree to make his dress green (or a shade of)?

Star Wars (2 separate links)
    Yelling at butts will never NOT be funny. Thanks, Psy!
    Also, Abby is awesome. Keep up with TLH because it's the tits!

I love League of Legends, but seriously...screw you, Teemo.
  • Options
    Hargaad of OmnarHargaad of Omnar New Badges? Fucking BOSS!Registered User regular
    edited September 2014

To be fair, "space warrior" is likely as close as an uncouth civilian ill-educated in the best lore ever created will ever come to getting it right.
    Edit: re-reading my comment, I want to say that I was trying to be sarcastic, not elitist. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

Hargaad of Omnar on

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular

Twist: The Hulk's dress is made of money; at the very least, can we agree to make his dress green (or a shade of)?

nah, too predictable. also, it'd do better to have it be a colour that accentuates his green. Black might be good, if the cut is right.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    Only toy-money is green, anyway.

• Options
    Lord_HamshireLord_Hamshire Some Highfalutin English Major Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    "...cause I can't do this on my own."

Lord_Hamshire on
  • Options

nah, too predictable. also, it'd do better to have it be a colour that accentuates his green. Black might be good, if the cut is right.

How about purple?
    Ah, my dream woman. <3
    costumejudgeb.jpg

• Options
    Could work.

jnij103vqi2i.png