As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Disney Infinity & Wii

Khade97Khade97 PE10, UKRegistered User regular
Hey guys

Last night my wife was able to get an original Wii (plus a load of accessories / games / Wii Fit+ board) for £40! Our 4 year old keeps looking at the Disney Infinity stuff in shops and could do with some basic advise before we shell out any money.

From what I see it looks like there is Infinity (Wii and WiiU) and Infinity 2.0 (WiiU only) - so I could grab the Infinity Starter pack and then any figures will work with the original unless they are specifically marked 2.0? Right?

Pretty easy question, but don't want a disappointed little boy when daddy gives him a toy that won't work lol

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    Right. However, the game itself is pretty poor. I have several friends with kids and they all dropped the game after a very small amount of time, especially quickly if they also owned Skylanders.

And you can't use characters in levels not made for them, so no Elsa running around Monster University.

Magic Pink on