As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[chat]sploitation

19495969798100»

• PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    i heard u doods were bein stoopid

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I ordered thai tonight.

I am so exhausted.

I am surprised I didn't hit anyone driving home.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Podly wrote: »

ladies bein mad smart tho

• _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    _J_ wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    2015 marvel heroes characters are officially:

Kitty Pryde, She-Hulk, Black Cat, War Machine, Blade, Dr. Doom, Winter Soldier, Bobby Drake, Vision, and Iron Fist

X-23 comes out end of this year

so many girl heroes

You keep talking about this game, and I'll have to start playing.

noooo that's what he waaaaants

He won't, by the time this is over.

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    37sIBFP.png

• japanjapan Registered User regular
    @Thomamelas‌
    After an extensive 12-month development program during which we identified 400hp being far more than either the chassis or the brakes could handle, we returned in 2012 with a new upgrade package, as devised by a crack team of experts. This included a 450hp engine, no changes to either the brakes or the suspension, some beefier hubs and back-to-back dinner bookings at the local Fondue house. Belgian fondue rocks. Three cheese; two beef.

This engine was quite something. It would rev to 6,400rpm with spiteful zip and, if the driver was feeling idiotic enough through Eau Rouge, would allow this super-heated paving slab to out-drag some of the semi-lightweight E-Types up the Kemmel Straight. At which point they would brake neatly for Les Combes and the Falcon driver would find religion.

• tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    edited September 2014

obviously trying to live up to your legacy

:3

tyrannus on
  • TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    _J_ wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    2015 marvel heroes characters are officially:

Kitty Pryde, She-Hulk, Black Cat, War Machine, Blade, Dr. Doom, Winter Soldier, Bobby Drake, Vision, and Iron Fist

X-23 comes out end of this year

so many girl heroes

You keep talking about this game, and I'll have to start playing.

noooo that's what he waaaaants

Iron Fist is tempting

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »

ladies bein mad smart tho

poonani > dongs

it's a fact

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
    i like hank hill memes faaaaaar more than i like king of the hill

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    @Thomamelas‌
    After an extensive 12-month development program during which we identified 400hp being far more than either the chassis or the brakes could handle, we returned in 2012 with a new upgrade package, as devised by a crack team of experts. This included a 450hp engine, no changes to either the brakes or the suspension, some beefier hubs and back-to-back dinner bookings at the local Fondue house. Belgian fondue rocks. Three cheese; two beef.

This engine was quite something. It would rev to 6,400rpm with spiteful zip and, if the driver was feeling idiotic enough through Eau Rouge, would allow this super-heated paving slab to out-drag some of the semi-lightweight E-Types up the Kemmel Straight. At which point they would brake neatly for Les Combes and the Falcon driver would find religion.

Yessssss. I kinda love that school of design. There is something to be said for a car that is willing to punish you at the drop of a hat. They aren't fun daily drivers but on a track....

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    i like hank hill memes faaaaaar more than i like king of the hill

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=hank+hill+listens&page=&utm_source=opensearch

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    I always found it kinda odd that a lot of the Australian cars were never brought over here. I kinda feel like Utes could have been a thing here.

• CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    I don't see how an employee trying to prevent the guy from leaving with the goods he purchased isn't detention. Deciding to not do the receipt check is perfectly legal, and I don't see why the membership agreement would create reasonable suspicion.

• _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Ebola-chan is an awful meme. But I think the pictures are amusing.

It's sort of a vaguely funny idea gone horribly, horribly wrong.

This is depressing and unsurprising.

Hard to be Obama when it starts under Bush. Actually this is the Clinton/Reagan hangover.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-american-middle-class-hasnt-gotten-a-raise-in-15-years/

u7stthr17eud.png
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    This hardware from China requires that I send it commands in TCP packets but if I don't hack my TCP code to preserve message boundaries (one packet = one command), it fails.

I hope this gives some networking programmer lurker an aneurism. Need to share this misery.

it's time to invade china

Grrr, we're not getting a proper sequel to Sleeping Dogs. Gonna need to dislocate some knees.

• DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Got a date with a girl who's 5'11" on Wednesday. I better stand up real tall because I'm only 5'11" and 3/4". She's totally gonna be wearing heels and be taller than I am.

How tall is she on other days of the week?

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    @Thomamelas‌

Yessssss. I kinda love that school of design. There is something to be said for a car that is willing to punish you at the drop of a hat. They aren't fun daily drivers but on a track....

http://youtu.be/gJkYDol6vW8
    For collected eye-candy, this might be the finest collection of machines I’ve seen in one place: a dozen Lola T70s, a 917, a Ferrari 512S, several Can-Am McLarens and more lightweight E-Types than you can throw a SWB 911 at. There being enough of those not to worry about losing the odd one.

• VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    w00t

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Grrr, we're not getting a proper sequel to Sleeping Dogs. Gonna need to dislocate some knees.

Like ... no more True Crime games (hooray) or no more Sleeping Dogs set in Hong Kong games (boo)?

• PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    Couscous wrote: »
    A person doesn't have to be physically restrained to be detained. Withholding valuables from a person can detain that person and that was the employee's purpose.

Withholding equipment that belong to someone else? Or are you going to claim that the store was obligated to provide transportation for merchandise and that withholding transportation equipment was tantamount to detention? Shopping carts are a courtesy and subject to restriction by the merchant.

Basically there's been a number of citations that he was allowed to be stopped, by his own admission he was only potentially going to be detained and by his own admission he used violence first. Presuming that their method of stopping the carriage, thereby discouraging or slowing his ability to leave with merchandise, would have escalated to something impermissible is just looking for something to complain about

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
    emnmnme wrote: »

Like ... no more True Crime games (hooray) or no more Sleeping Dogs set in Hong Kong games (boo)?

Triad Wars is an Online PC only game. Open world where you build a triad against other players.

• tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    PantsB wrote: »
    Couscous wrote: »
    A person doesn't have to be physically restrained to be detained. Withholding valuables from a person can detain that person and that was the employee's purpose.

Withholding equipment that belong to someone else? Or are you going to claim that the store was obligated to provide transportation for merchandise and that withholding transportation equipment was tantamount to detention? Shopping carts are a courtesy and subject to restriction by the merchant.

Basically there's been a number of citations that he was allowed to be stopped, by his own admission he was only potentially going to be detained and by his own admission he used violence first. Presuming that their method of stopping the carriage, thereby discouraging or slowing his ability to leave with merchandise, would have escalated to something impermissible is just looking for something to complain about
    this is so amazing I'm giving it two awesomes

• PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    I always found it kinda odd that a lot of the Australian cars were never brought over here. I kinda feel like Utes could have been a thing here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNZ1O2KTOOg

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
    @Thomamelas‌

http://youtu.be/gJkYDol6vW8
    For collected eye-candy, this might be the finest collection of machines I’ve seen in one place: a dozen Lola T70s, a 917, a Ferrari 512S, several Can-Am McLarens and more lightweight E-Types than you can throw a SWB 911 at. There being enough of those not to worry about losing the odd one.

That sounds pretty damn awesome.

• Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular

Triad Wars is an Online PC only game. Open world where you build a triad against other players.

Key point being Sleepy Dogs had an awesome storyline, which is not gonna be a priority here

Oh brilliant

Key point being Sleepy Dogs had an awesome storyline, which is not gonna be a priority here

Yep. This sounds more MMO like. I'm curious to see if they will keep the fighting controls or not.

• spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular

The Sleeping Dogs hong kong john woo crime drama game is getting a "sequel", but it is an MMO where you are in the triads.

:(

• DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular

I resent that

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    Sometimes I sell my stuff on Ebay
    I am just super sad about no Sleeping Dogs sequel.

I don't know who there thought this Triad Wars was a good idea.

I feel it was a declaration from above.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    PAGE 100 YEEHAW

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    Politicians love to tout the importance of science, technology, engineering and math majors. But when it comes to earnings, the “S” majors don’t really belong with the “TEM” ones. Engineering majors are nearly all high-paying. So are most computer and math majors, and math-heavy sciences like astrophysics.3 But many sciences, particularly the life sciences, pay below the overall median for recent college graduates. Students who major in neuroscience, meteorology, biology and ecology all stand to make $35,000 or less — and that’s if they can get a full-time job, which many can’t. Zoology ranks as one of the lowest-paying majors of any category, with a median full-time wage of $26,000 a year.

Mazzyx wrote: »
    I am just super sad about no Sleeping Dogs sequel.

I don't know who there thought this Triad Wars was a good idea.

I feel it was a declaration from above.

And with Feng Shui 2 being kickstarted, I'm craving some Hong Kong action.

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Geth, recycle the thread

rRwz9.gif
  • GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was zooming by at warp 3.9

@Irond Will will create the new thread
    @Ludious is backup

• Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    i am not making a new thread. you're up @ludious

Wqdwp8l.png
This discussion has been closed.