As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Liberal wing nuts against the 2nd Amendment. We needs more guns in our schools, not less.

You do not have to ask to exercise a Right. You do have to ask to exercise a privilege. You have a Right to eat. You do not have a Right to eat my food. You have to barter (free market) or I can give it to you (charity) The purpose of government is to protect rights. The U.S. Supreme Court ruled that driving an automobile was not a right, but a privilege. States can take away a person's privilege to drive if that person doesn't conform to that state's code of safe conduct. Gun ownership is a right, not a privilege as stated in the 2nd amendment "...the right of the people to keep and bear Arms..."

• KamarKamar Registered User regular
    *fewer.

• ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    ... welcome to the forums?

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    I don't remember the Right to Eat amendment.

• Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Where do you stand on samurai swords in schools? Because I think we need more of them, less guns.

Oh brilliant
  • ExtreaminatusExtreaminatus Go forth and amplify, the Noise Marines are here!Registered User regular
    I'm against samurai swords in schools.

I'm all for European longswords and rapiers, though. Maybe some Nordic axes for good measure.

• zagdrobzagdrob Registered User regular
    Where do you stand on samurai swords in schools? Because I think we need more of them, less guns.

Communist.

Schools need more pikemen. It's the best way to defend until you unlock mechanized infantry.

• Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular

I'm all for European longswords and rapiers, though. Maybe some Nordic axes for good measure.

Are you denying me my right to see school feuds settled with sunset bloodsport amid the orchids and cherry blossoms? That's just inconstituional or something.

Oh brilliant
  • see317see317 Registered User regular

Does that include Zweihänder styled swords as well?

• FakefauxFakefaux Cóiste Bodhar Driving John McCain to meet some Iraqis who'd very much like to make his acquaintanceRegistered User regular
    edited September 2014

What's your policy on falchions?

Fakefaux on
  • KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    I can't imagine why any school needs guns unless it is some sort of military school or it has a military cadet scheme. Would seem negligent not to teach children intending to join the army how to use guns.

I for one am not opposed to either scheme. Military cadet participation used to be compulsory back in my father's day iirc

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    I propose schools made entirely of guns.

sig.gif
  • EmmaRoydesEmmaRoydes Registered User regular
    The second amendment covers gun ownership. I don't recall any amendments that cover sword ownership (or using one for that matter)

• davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    In my day, we constructed trebuchets and catapults in class. No one batted an eye. I think today's youth just need to be more creative.

• zagdrobzagdrob Registered User regular
    HerrCron wrote: »
    I propose schools made entirely of guns.

I propose guns made entirely of schools.

Big, big guns that launch schoolchildren when they are fired.

I think this is a proposal we can all get behind.

• SyphonBlueSyphonBlue The studying beaver That beaver sure loves studying!Registered User regular
    We needs more guns in our schools, not less.

Let's just let this sink in for a few minutes

LxX6eco.jpg
    PSN/Steam/NNID: SyphonBlue | BNet: SyphonBlue#1126
  • L Ron HowardL Ron Howard The duck MinnesotaRegistered User regular
    I propose guns made entirely out of schools!

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    the only thing that stops a bad school with a gun is a good school with a gun

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    haha

no

Wqdwp8l.png
This discussion has been closed.