As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

We need more guns in schools, not less

EmmaRoydesEmmaRoydes Registered User regular
edited September 2014 in Debate and/or Discourse
I meant the teachers, skippy. Not the students. If the teachers and staff were trained to use and carry firearms, we would not have another Columbine incident. When someone BRINGS IN A GUN TO SCHOOL then how can you fight back if you don't have a gun to FIRE BACK. Yeah, it's okay for criminals to carry but not law abiding citizens? So far this forum is kind of like a crappy, low budget imitation of a Monty Python skit.

EDIT: why are my threads being locked?? I thought this was a place to discuss and debate? or does that only apply to people who don't agree with me?

EmmaRoydes on

• zagdrobzagdrob Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    zagdrob was warned for this.
    It's more a knock-off Kids in the Hall.

Elki on
  • PotatoNinjaPotatoNinja Fake Gamer Goat Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    PotatoNinja was warned for this.
    Make sure to stop by the internet dating thread while you're here.

Elki on
    Two goats enter, one car leaves
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    if it were okay for them to carry guns would they still be criminals

wait

if they're criminals then why are they in school

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    see317 was warned for this.
    Really? I was going for a "Whitest Guys You Know" kind of shtick.

Must have missed a memo.

Elki on
  • EmmaRoydesEmmaRoydes Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    if it were okay for them to carry guns would they still be criminals

wait

if they're criminals then why are they in school

The key word in your statement is "legally". You can do almost anything if you disregard legality. You can commit murder, but not legally. So, I don't understand your point. I meant, before they are caught.

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    so why not just make guns illegal and disregard it if it's okay to be a criminal with a gun

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • FakefauxFakefaux Cóiste Bodhar Driving John McCain to meet some Iraqis who'd very much like to make his acquaintanceRegistered User regular
    edited September 2014
    Fakefaux was warned for this.
    This is still goin', huh?

Elki on
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    EmmaRoydes wrote: »
    EDIT: why are my threads being locked?? I thought this was a place to discuss and debate? or does that only apply to people who don't agree with me?

They are being locked because they are badly written half sentences, below the standards that we expect from an OP in this forum. Please take the time to take a look around, familiarize yourself with this forum, and read the rules. This is a debate and discourse forum, not a place to spew random thoughts as thread topics.

smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.