As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

MOTW 9/24/14: Let there be suffering and woe to all who stand in my way.

TexiKenTexiKen Dammit!That fish really got me!Registered User regular
New Avengers #24, 8 months later, Namor asks Doom for help:
newavengers24a_zpsf9e5a8e4.jpg

Namor needs help because because all his psychos are....psycho:

newavengers24b_zps4dac1623.jpg

newavengers24c_zpscb5cf910.jpg

Doom has a plan though, he always does:

newavengers24d_zps84b3375e.jpg

newavengers24e_zps88427541.jpg

• Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    All of Magneto 10 was incredible.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    I actually feel bad for Namor.

• Options
    Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The sunny beaches of CanadaRegistered User regular
    GotG #19 was weird. Not bad weird, but definitely weird.
    I had reactions similar to Gamora - it was a real fucked up mess that the guys wound up in and I got so frustrated and fed up with how things were turning out that I almost shouted 'oh come on!' out loud.

But honestly - I kind've like it. Showing the immediate aftermath of a fantastically heroic last stand that went utterly wrong in every way possible. Everything they tried to accomplish during the Thanos Imperative didn't actually work, they all got stuck in a literal living nightmare unable to escape, and Peter's monologue was pretty spooky - still no resolution yet, but damn it if I'm not going to get the issue to find out (hopefully) how this all finally resolves.

H9f4bVe.png
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    Robots in Disguise #33
    the whole issue was great and had great writing by John Barber and excellent art by Sarah Stone but

robot karaoke
    WorldOfTomorrow-WaspySkyByte.jpg

• Options
    HeatwaveHeatwave Come, now, and walk the path of explosions with me!Registered User regular
    @Antimatter do you think Sarah Stone will be a regular artist on the series?

P2n5r3l.jpg
    Steam / Origin & Wii U: Heatwave111 / FC: 4227-1965-3206 / Battle.net: Heatwave#11356
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Kyougu wrote: »

Doom would have allied wth smug king Namor. Probably. On Doom's terms.

"Oh gods, what have I done?" Namor... not so much.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    Heatwave wrote: »
    @Antimatter do you think Sarah Stone will be a regular artist on the series?

probably not, aside from covers

Windblade Returns might be an ongoing, though

• Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    Kyougu wrote: »

Doom would have allied wth smug king Namor. Probably. On Doom's terms.

"Oh gods, what have I done?" Namor... not so much.

Nah he explicitly spells it out.

if he went to Doom FIRST after the Illuminati pussied out, he would have been on board.

But Namor went with a quick, immediate, brutal solution that is now biting him in the ass, so he asked Doom for help.

Doom is like, "You DUMBASS you should have asked me first in the first place, fuck that I got my own thing".

• Options
    Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The sunny beaches of CanadaRegistered User regular
    It's both, really. Doom says as much to Kristoff afterwards. "The Namor that came here is some shell of a loser, I want nothing to do with him. He was not the proud king Namor of the past, who could have been my ally."

H9f4bVe.png