As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Toledo War, A History Lesson by [chat]nus

• ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    oyoyoyoyo

aRkpc.gif
    @feral

i love this website

logging in (using your national id number as username!) kicks you to a successful logout page, which redirects to another page saying that the logout has failed, which kicks you back to the home page. only on logging in a second time does it work

aRkpc.gif
  • KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    simonwolf wrote: »
    Kalkino wrote: »
    I've run out of coffee beans and my local supplier no longer sells! I'm going to have to go into town now and get some on Saturday!

Today I bought single origin beans from Yemen

and beans from Panama that smells like strawberry jam

Ooh, Yemen eh? That could be interesting. I'd imagine the hill country could be similar to Ethiopia given closeness.

How do the Panama beans taste though? To menthe aroma is almost more important but I'm always interested in how closely the two match if at all.

Kalkino on
    Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    I've run out of coffee beans and my local supplier no longer sells! I'm going to have to go into town now and get some on Saturday!

Today I bought single origin beans from Yemen

and beans from Panama that smells like strawberry jam

Ooh, Yemen eh? That could be interesting. I'd imagine the hill country could be similar to Ethiopia given closeness.

How do the Panama beans taste though? To menthe aroma is almost more important but I'm always interested in how closely the two match if at all.

I tried the Yemen brewed and it had a real fruitiness to it

I'll make the Panama next and report back

• HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    InoApsw.jpg

@surrealitycheck‌

Maple barbecue sauce, garlic aioli, cheddar, bacon, sauteed mushrooms, pickles

And burg

It all went in my face

you are now my personal chef

you will be paid in food devourings

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    CRBom.jpg

ftOqU21.png
  • override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    just a dull night at a Norwegian bar filled with average looking Norwegians

override367 on
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    InoApsw.jpg

Surrealitycheck‌

Maple barbecue sauce, garlic aioli, cheddar, bacon, sauteed mushrooms, pickles

And burg

It all went in my face

you are now my personal chef

you will be paid in food devourings

I mean real talk you give me somewhere to sleep and enough food for three meals a day

I'm in :P

• EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    fucking a, outlast is on sale and i hear the whistleblower dlc is some of the best horror on pc

but i don't think i can take it

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    Eddy wrote: »
    fucking a, outlast is on sale and i hear the whistleblower dlc is some of the best horror on pc

I still haven't really started Amnesia: The Dark Descent.

kedinik on
    I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Urrgh, heartburn. Go away.

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    Urrgh, heartburn. Go away.

Funny thing, my heartburn basically vanished after getting the beetus. It's a minor perk, but a perk nonetheless.

• simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »

I think my problem is that I will basically disregard any horror game that is heavily reliant on jumpscares

which is apparently what Outlast relies on a lot of the time

A thing I noticed and crinkled my nose at in the Dragonfall DC character creation

Troll race description: "Heavy prejudice against them has led people to believe that trolls have lowered intelligence but in reality, there is no proof to this."

Troll mechanical characteristics: Max Intelligence 6 (lowest of all the races)

hmm

hmm

A thing I noticed and crinkled my nose at in the Dragonfall DC character creation

Troll race description: "Heavy prejudice against them has led people to believe that trolls have lowered intelligence but in reality, there is no proof to this."

Troll mechanical characteristics: Max Intelligence 6 (lowest of all the races)

hmm

hmm

Possibly satire?

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Looks like a 20 yr old from the area has been identified online as an ISIS fighter who has been killed in Syria.

This AC4 second screen app kind of breaks the games economy

@Dark Raven X@syndalis‌

• rockrngerrockrnger Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    CRBom.jpg

The Norwegian parliament convenes to discuss the next years budget.

rockrnger on
  • Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular

@Dark Raven X@syndalis‌

Is it related to Kenway's Fleet? If you play that enough, you'll find you get exactly enough cash to steadily upgrade your ship throughout the game. The catch is, you also need materials for that, wood and metal, and the only decent source is wrecking ships out on the open sea. The game does a really good job gating the upgrades, giving you a steady supply throughout, assuming you are cracking open every chest, and gunning down a lot of ships for materials. Final Upgrades (like the best armor, best cannons etc) are found via messages in bottles, and then unearthing some buried treasure, and the best weapons for Edward are unlocked by completing sidequest Assassin and Naval Contracts. So even with ample funds, you won't be able to buy your way to victory.

Oh brilliant

@Dark Raven X@syndalis‌

Is it related to Kenway's Fleet? If you play that enough, you'll find you get exactly enough cash to steadily upgrade your ship throughout the game. The catch is, you also need materials for that, wood and metal, and the only decent source is wrecking ships out on the open sea. The game does a really good job gating the upgrades, giving you a steady supply throughout, assuming you are cracking open every chest, and gunning down a lot of ships for materials. Final Upgrades (like the best armor, best cannons etc) are found via messages in bottles, and then unearthing some buried treasure, and the best weapons for Edward are unlocked by completing sidequest Assassin and Naval Contracts. So even with ample funds, you won't be able to buy your way to victory.

Yeah it is Kenway's fleet, so you can do all of it while not at the game.

dota spells now have charges?

aRkpc.gif
  • kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    If I got it, I hear back about a job today or tomorrow.

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
    kedinik wrote: »
    If I got it, I hear back about a job today or tomorrow.

Fingers crossed!

• SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    My friend was so pissed off when I explained to him how all the hours he logged in transit on the ME3 companion app meant absolutely nothing, that all of it could also be achieved by playing 3 or 4 bronze multi matches just before the end of the game.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
    OMG what are you doing!! (LoL)

• SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    I may pick up AC IV next time it's on sale. I waffled a lot when it was $10 a bit earlier but I didn't have time to play it at the time.

My backlog is eternal already so I can stop caring about it. *Hurray for denial*

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    ugh i knew i was coming down with something last night, sure enough

sore throat today

Casual wrote: »
    ugh i knew i was coming down with something last night, sure enough

sore throat today

xYgHu19.jpg

aRkpc.gif
    SanderJK wrote: »
    I may pick up AC IV next time it's on sale. I waffled a lot when it was $10 a bit earlier but I didn't have time to play it at the time.

My backlog is eternal already so I can stop caring about it. *Hurray for denial*

It's pretty good my only real complaint is how much of a pain in the ass it is getting off your boat and to and from small islands.

I own Assassin's Creed 4. However I own it for a console I don't own, so I haven't played it. Such are the perils of giving your parents a link to your Amazon Wishlist.

I own Assassin's Creed 4. However I own it for a console I don't own, so I haven't played it. Such are the perils of giving your parents a link to your Amazon Wishlist.

What system?

a sore throat can easily lead to

a stegosoreus throat

shxROfVl.jpg

What system?

Peeee Essss Quadrupppple

• CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular

a stegosoreus throat

shxROfVl.jpg

simon, how long have you been waiting for a situation you could shoehorn that image on to?

What system?

Peeee Essss Quadrupppple

What if I showed you this deal? It ships anywhere in Europe

http://www.ebay.de/itm/281447166705?clk_rvr_id=702614955924

• WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    simon

that's illegal

go to jail

My cutesy names for Sony systems will get more eerie when we reach the Peeeeee Essssss Hexabbbbbble

Casual wrote: »

a stegosoreus throat

shxROfVl.jpg

simon, how long have you been waiting for a situation you could shoehorn that image on to?

I found it yesterday actually

My cutesy names for Sony systems will get more eerie when we reach the Peeeeee Essssss Hexabbbbbble

Call it the P S Huxtable then

What system?

Peeee Essss Quadrupppple

What if I showed you this deal? It ships anywhere in Europe

http://www.ebay.de/itm/281447166705?clk_rvr_id=702614955924

Tempting, but my Peee Esss Trippple backlog is still pretty big. I'm gonna whittle it down before I migrate.

This discussion has been closed.