As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Toledo War, A History Lesson by [chat]nus

19495969798100»

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Nan locks cat in living room this morning (by accident) and cat poops. Nan proceeds to track poop all through living room n' kitchen. I point this out, and she starts scrubbing, while yelling at the wrong cat for, presumably in her mind, taking 20 separate shits. I tell her to stop, I will clean it. She is not wearing hearing aids and cannot hear me say this, and refuses to put em in until after she cleans.

So. Pfff.

Guess she can clean then. Can hear her downstairs, wailing n' yelling at the cat. Realtalk. Feeling p.scootenfruity.

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    This is a sad TOTP DRX

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Well maybe you should make a new chat

about Xmas Creep

And assigning some Secret Santas so I can get my SANTA ON

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    If nominated, my [chat] may be about some form of creep.

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Zampanov wrote: »
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    Zampanov wrote: »
    OK I might be at target and I might be staring at 3ds's. Any reason to not get xl and should I be on the lookout for bundles? @Hakkekage‌ @Jacobkosh‌

@zampanov this is probably late but I would just go with a 2DS (the 3DS sans the 3D part) honestly unless you are REALLY INTO the idea of 3D for something

I am really into the idea of a screen that fucking closes this is 2014 and I heard the battery is inexplicably somewhat crappier.
    @zampanov I actually really love the 3D effect (IT'S COOL) and I can't fathom playing on a regular sized screen

The 3DS XL -- you'll be glad u did /PSA

ALSO there is a super smash bros bundle (with a decorated 3DS) coming out FYI HTH. I'm not the hugest fan of the way the console looks but that's a thing too
    2624219-smash+3ds.jpg

IMO the best 3DS bundle still available is the Link Between Worlds bundle but it's $$$

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was blasting along at warp 4.3

@RMS Oceanic will create the new thread
    @override367 is backup

This discussion has been closed.