As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Camp Weedonwantcha by Katie Rice — Flee

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited September 2014 in Camp Weedonwantcha

imageCamp Weedonwantcha by Katie Rice — Flee

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    ZankmanZankman Registered User regular
    Well dammit, my cat finding spree is ruined. I am fully convinced that, bar the mountain lion, there isn't one here.

:P

• Options
    ZeltoronZeltoron Registered User new member
    edited September 2014
    Try Pannel 7 on the roof

Zeltoron on
  • Options
    turquoiserabbitturquoiserabbit Registered User new member
    I always thought that the day there is no cat is the day I starve to death trying to find it. Today I die.

• Options
    kram1032kram1032 Registered User regular
    Zeltoron that is an awfully specific hint, with a very small area to cover to search for it but I still can't see it. I have the same problem as Zankman

• Options
    QuackNateQuackNate Registered User regular
    @ZELTORON I think what you're seeing is a gap in the trees, you can see it in panel 6 too.

• Options
    jlrxjlrx Registered User regular
    Zeltoron wrote: »
    Try Pannel 7 on the roof

Lo, this is a fruitless endeavor and the apocalypse has now begun.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    KatieJRiceKatieJRice Registered User regular
    Oh jeez...you guys got me. I screwed up, but I've fixed it now, so it's okay, right?? Here is a reminder to everyone, sleep is good for your brain! If you don't get enough, bad things happen!

P.S. You guys make me feel good, even when you are reminding me that I forgot something. :]

• Options
    QuackNateQuackNate Registered User regular
    Okay, found update cat :D Thanks for saving my day, Katie! There's no way I would have gotten anything done for the next couple hours or so.

• Options
    Zorlock DarksoulZorlock Darksoul Registered User regular
    Ah, there it is! Right as I was in the middle of a fruitless search, the error is corrected. Huzzahs are in order! Thanks, Katie!

• Options
    lykaslykas Registered User regular
    Found the cat! Not sure how to apply a spoiler tag though >.>

• Options
    marsiliesmarsilies Registered User regular
    @lykas You can post a spoiler by using the spoiler tags
    example

Anyway, the kitty is in:
    Panel 2 on the roof

• Options
    jlrxjlrx Registered User regular
    KatieJRice wrote: »
    Oh jeez...you guys got me. I screwed up, but I've fixed it now, so it's okay, right?? Here is a reminder to everyone, sleep is good for your brain! If you don't get enough, bad things happen!

P.S. You guys make me feel good, even when you are reminding me that I forgot something. :]

And thus our apocalypse was averted with thou swiftest action.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    SF007SF007 Registered User new member
    That Brian - always willing to put himself at risk. Love the way you write him, Katie!

• Options
    XephusXephus Registered User regular
    CALLED IT!

• Options
    Fleur de AlysFleur de Alys Biohacker Registered User regular
    Punchline was a lol moment. Great resolution!

Triptycho: A card-and-dice tabletop indie RPG currently in development and playtesting
  • Options
    Guardianknight85Guardianknight85 Registered User regular
    The Sauce wrote: »
    Punchline was a lol moment. Great resolution!

I agree. I couldn't help but laugh uncontrollably. Well done Katie!

• Options
    ReplicanttenReplicantten Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    So did the majestic siege cat flee, before a tanned purdy ruse. Hissing and hungry she went, vowing to return. I bet the crate is full of dry mac & imitation cheese powder. Malachi tried to flee into the woods as suspected.

15 s to find the kitty.

Replicantten on
  • Options
    RblDiverRblDiver Registered User regular
    Well, at least those two know that the proper way to deal with a mountain lion is to look as big as you can!

• Options
    LupineLupine Registered User new member
    And here I thought we had somehow crossed over with "The Last Halloween" for a moment

• Options
    MKF36EMKF36E Untitled EarthRegistered User regular
    is there a club for the damned who have never ever found any of the cats in any of the comics? Or should I just start that club for and by myself?

• Options
    aberdasheraberdasher Registered User regular
    I'm really loving how much tontinuity there is in this series now. It's a big change from earlier on, when it felt like an I Spy a Kitty series. This call back to the last arc with Byron big conflict with the kleptomaniac girl is great.

• Options
    DexterousOafDexterousOaf Registered User new member
    I knew tanner wasn't all bad

• Options
    hajenhajen Registered User regular
    *swoon*

bereft of her boomstick, brutalized and broken by Brian before, Purdy has come to save her man, Malachi, from the man-eating mountain lion.
    <3 OTP <3

• Options
    SargeSarge Registered User regular
    Wow that was a hard cat-find.
    I guessed that Purdy would show up again but I assumed she'd just shoot the mountain lion with that gun of hers.

• Options
    enderx30enderx30 Registered User new member
    More of Purdy please. She is great.

• Options
    AltairDuskAltairDusk Eastern nowhere, USRegistered User regular
    I knew if I left this tab open and checked back on it later I'd either find the cat or some kind soul would point me to it. Thanks for the update Katie. You rock!

• Options
    InvisibleInvisible Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    KatieJRice wrote: »

I'm just glad I wasn't going crazy. I even downloading the comic and search slowly zoomed... searching for any catlike pixels.

Invisible on
  • Options
    Talyn RahlTalyn Rahl Registered User regular
    Whew, faith in humanity restored, Brian DID try to save Malachi, he just got Seventeen to safety first, which is fair enough.

And then that punchline, many lols were had. As always Katie you have excelled yourself.

• Options
    SagerotheSagerothe Registered User regular
    I KNEW IT

• Options
    Anon E MooseAnon E Moose Registered User regular
    Just as I hoped Brian still intervened in some way. I wonder if he did it on his own, the kids all asked him too, or if Seventeen might have just begged. Regardless, glad to see our runner return with one of my favorite campers.

• Options
    mattlohkampmattlohkamp Registered User regular
    jesus christ how horrifying!

• Options
    KaitensatsumKaitensatsum Registered User regular
    Its a giant antelope skull-man-murderer! :EEEEK:
    Oh wait, its just Purdy! :EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK:

• Options
    meatnerdmeatnerd Registered User regular
    That outfit is straight from the movie the " Wild Hunt".

Totes creepy

• Options
    J. D. MilknutJ. D. Milknut Lord of Chipmunks Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    Hee hee

gekm71tpnnd5.gif
  • Options
    Something_SinisterSomething_Sinister Registered User regular
    damn that was a hard kitty, it's almost like there never was one for a bit.

Still, great to see Tanner and Purdey coming to help, you show that mountain lion who's boss!

• Options
    RaurykRauryk Registered User new member
    Oh man that brings back memories. Somehow I keep forgetting just how friggin awesome dinosaurs are... We need more adult movies with dinosaurs in them.