As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Taking [Chat] to the [Chat]less Until Death: Judge Minty

19495969798100»

• EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    could you even imagine double-o gauged balls

your genitals would look like an elephant head

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Mim wrote: »
    Mim wrote: »
    Also, I plan to get my septum pierced soon because it's so easy to hide. My first thoughts were "Man I gotta tell skippy and @DemonStacey‌ "

!

haha I am gonna pull a douchey chat thing and say that septum is like the only piercing I do not like

I do not think it is cute it looks like boogers oh god

you should get a tiny sparkly stud in your nostril instead!

ew no.

septum all the way. It's more just to know it's there than to show it off.

confidence thing like "Look at the kind of risk you took! YOU CAN DO ANYTHING"

oh, for the love of pete.
    jesus take the wheel.

/facepalm

what

whaaaaaaat

• skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    could you even imagine double-o gauged balls

your genitals would look like an elephant head

I am sure I have seen pictures of stretched piercings in the sack and in the penis before

• CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    I wonder if there are men who get orchiectomy for medical purposes and choose to have ridiculously huge implants put in.

• Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    y'know what kinda piercing would be easier to hide in the workplace?

the kinda that requires a currently disabled emoticon to infer

the one with the eyebrows

Oh brilliant
    Do piercings set off security alarms?

I would think that'd be pretty noticeable as opposed to one you can tuck up inside your nose

Transscrotal piercings (also transcrotal, or scrunnel—short for scrotal tunnel) are piercings which travel into the inner body of the scrotum and then out again. Generally, this means that they travel right through the scrotum from front to back.

To simplify, the scrotum is first clamped. An incision is made with a scalpel (or sometimes a dermal punch), and the skin on the front is sutured to the skin on the back. Correct stitching is essential for safe and effective healing. Of the three layers of tissue that compose the scrotum (skin, muscle, and membrane), only the skin layers should be stitched together. If any of the other layers are attached, healing can be difficult or impossible. Jewelry is inserted into this fresh hole which is usually between 2 gauge and half an inch, but can be much larger.

Couscous wrote: »
    I wonder if there are men who get orchiectomy for medical purposes and choose to have ridiculously huge implants put in.

I would get something bluetooth enabled that vibrates or plays a tune

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

qPKZ9wGa9LNk9fPchqD2HSBxPLpu--BQ4wLDO6QMyP4

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    "Scrunnel"

The word sounds like what it is

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    There will be more drug tests this fall in the Mobile County school system as officials encourage more students to join the testing pool, including eighth-graders.

The first round of drug tests, about 120 screenings, have already been conducted among Mobile County high school students, with 100 percent negative results, said Larry Mouton, executive director of the school system's career and technical education department.

The Drug Education Council oversees the program, which now has a $120,000 budget and three full-time teachers, said DEC Executive Director Virginia Guy.

The testing pool includes all students who take part in extracurricular activities; those who drive to campus; and those who voluntarily sign up. The eighth-grade testing pool is only administered to those who "opt in," Guy said.

How do you screen 120 high school kids and not have one test positive for drugs? That seems unlikely to me. That was my graduating class and I can think of a lot of us who would have failed it.

so it sounds like it's scalpeled/punched instead of stretched eddy

I'm glad we could go on this journey together

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    I just made a little toy project that compiles C# code from a text box, dynamically loads the assembly, finds the relevant object in the module, constructs it, and hands it off to the rest of my program to use. Fuck yeah.

I can't really unload the assemblies I make so I guess I'll settle for giving them random names and dealing with the fact that if you spend 400 hours in the program hitting compile over and over, you might run out of memory.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
    Jewelry is inserted into this fresh hole which

oh

oh no

Oh brilliant
  • NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Transscrotal piercings (also transcrotal, or scrunnel—short for scrotal tunnel) are piercings which travel into the inner body of the scrotum and then out again. Generally, this means that they travel right through the scrotum from front to back.

To simplify, the scrotum is first clamped. An incision is made with a scalpel (or sometimes a dermal punch), and the skin on the front is sutured to the skin on the back. Correct stitching is essential for safe and effective healing. Of the three layers of tissue that compose the scrotum (skin, muscle, and membrane), only the skin layers should be stitched together. If any of the other layers are attached, healing can be difficult or impossible. Jewelry is inserted into this fresh hole which is usually between 2 gauge and half an inch, but can be much larger.

I like that I just clicked on the chat thread and this was the first post I saw.

Jewelry is inserted into this fresh hole which

oh

oh no

this is what happens with any piercing?

you make a hole and then shove some metal into it

• japanjapan Registered User regular
    There was a thing on TV here a while ago featuring a guy that spent years injecting silicone into his genitals

He had a penis like someone's thigh and a scrotum like a basketball

• TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Facebook face recognition is so creepy.
    Someone posted this picture of a crowd at a wedding.
    It asked me if I wanted to tag my friend.
    I'm like..I don't even see her int he pic.
    HERE SHE IS
    What the fuck Facebook, she's in the background.
    How the hell did you do that

Bless your heart.
    Something about

new hole

Oh brilliant
  • Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    Is Double Fine who made Broken Age? Also known as the fucking game I paid a bunch of money for and crashes at the end. Fuck Double Fine.

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    If I got a body mod, I'd have a hole punched straight through my torso, big enough to put your hand through. Just imagine the practical joke potential!

If I got a body mod, I'd have a hole punched straight through my torso, big enough to put your hand through. Just imagine the practical joke potential!

japan wrote: »
    There was a thing on TV here a while ago featuring a guy that spent years injecting silicone into his genitals

What is the point I feel like it wouldn't even work anymore.

• CouscousCouscous Registered User regular

An extra hole means you can be screwed by three people at once.

You fall asleep at the beach and someone stakes an umbrella through you.

Couscous wrote: »

An extra hole means you can be screwed by three people at once.

You're thinking too small

Nose, urethra, ears. Hell, I hear some people put it in the butt

Oh brilliant
  • DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Is Double Fine who made Broken Age? Also known as the fucking game I paid a bunch of money for and crashes at the end. Fuck Double Fine.

crashes at the end meaning a bug or crashes at the end meaning they only released the first half of the game.

• japanjapan Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »

What is the point I feel like it wouldn't even work anymore.

It didn't

Couldn't attain an erection, couldn't have fit it in anything if he did

The documentary glossed over how his sex life worked, although he was gay and presumably could still be penetrated

• override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    Uummm

I may be able to get out of this

The landlord is required to allow disabled persons to have live in caregivers and may not require them to sign a lease as a tenant

the landlord is completely clueless about the law, I made a legalish document that might sate him

I see we are cruising towards page 101.

Geth, you are a mad man.

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    I see we are cruising towards page 101.

Geth, you are a mad man.

no stopping this train!

• GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was zooming by at warp 4.6

@Echo will create the new thread
    @Deebaser is backup

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    saw that coming

This discussion has been closed.