As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Fresh (1994) starring Samuel L. [chat]

19495969798100»

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    does anyone actually own a fleshlight

That struck my curiosity too

Dish, [chat] guys

If I got a winning lottery ticket or something, I'd buy one of the fancier $300 ones.

• VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    when i sent desc an ello invite i assumed he would blow his cover but nope

still dr doom

• Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    Irond Will wrote: »
    vMwsXVj.jpg

It don't been butt if it ain't got that jut

also I apparently have the same hairline and manner of facial hair as will. Though a bit more advanced in the grey but in the same pattern (the chin and back by the ears first)

yeah it doesn't really show in this photo but i'm about 25% on the way to the mitt/ mr fantastic

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular

Dish, [chat] guys

I totally own a fleshlight

I've used it like, twice.

Cleanup is too gross to make it a regular thang

Oh brilliant
  • OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    I would admit it if I owned one, but I don't. I don't have any sex toys.

• DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    Already got the gray in my eyebrows and sideburns.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    wazilla wrote: »
    I don't think there's a single spot in my house that I can stand straight up, hold my arms out, and rotate 360 degrees without hitting things.

I need a workout space.

I should do that.

we just threw out our coffee table and replaced it with a little ottoman

our living room actually feels kind of spacious for once

Wqdwp8l.png
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    I've got grey in my beard and hair. And one spot by my temple that is way more grey then the rest of my hair.

• TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    i am a sex toy
    use me
    please?

Bless your heart.
  • Belasco32Belasco32 Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    when i sent desc an ello invite i assumed he would blow his cover but nope

still dr doom

Belasco was taken, and spool gave me shit until I used my real name...though, he's got a point.

• OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    I would try out the kinect workouts but my xbox is in my bedroom and I sit on my bed to play.

There's one in the living room but that's my roommates and I'd feel too weird. Also I'd have to do it after they went to sleep.

• GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    i have one single spot on my right sideburn that is maybe about 10 grey hairs

i have had it since i was 12 or so

919UOwT.png
  • CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    Belasco32 wrote: »
    cptrugged wrote: »
    Casual wrote: »
    I like guys without hair.

I also like guys with body hair. It's not that big of a deal.

On the body hair topic.

My underarms have been pretty much reclaimed by nature at this point. I would like to state for the record that this is the most comfortable I have been moving my arms basically ever.

Underarm hair is the best.

she's gone full hippy!

I've done this for reasons of comfort, not politics, but it is in my top 5 best decisions

You should've taken the all natural f'ing patchouli oil based deodorant I bought for you with you, then doing 1968 impression wouldn't be necessary.

Patchouli is horrible.

1968? More like an impression of the 1996 University English Department (Also the Drama Department)

Patchouli is horrible, but it does work really well at cutting down the "you smell like a trucker" aspect of life, especially when combined with vanilla powder.

And her going back to 1996 is especially amusing, since that's the year she was born.

#olds

Oh my god she is babby

it is mind boggling to me that someone born in 1996 is now 18

ack time is passing

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    DoctorArch wrote: »
    Already got the gray in my eyebrows and sideburns.

ReedRichards.jpg

• BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    I don't think there's a single spot in my house that I can stand straight up, hold my arms out, and rotate 360 degrees without hitting things.

I need a workout space.

I should do that.

But where do you put your coffee, Will

• PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »

Are you a psychology and/or history professor?

Alternate:
    Are you an undercover wizard and/or a Bolshevik

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Hrm. Just back from school in time to inb4 the lock.

i look kind of like the middle-aged comstock in bioshock infinite

damn you weren't lying when you said president in the 1800's

someone get this man a tophat

• CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular

On the body hair topic.

My underarms have been pretty much reclaimed by nature at this point. I would like to state for the record that this is the most comfortable I have been moving my arms basically ever.

she's gone full hippy!

I've done this for reasons of comfort, not politics, but it is in my top 5 best decisions

You should've taken the all natural f'ing patchouli oil based deodorant I bought for you with you, then doing 1968 impression wouldn't be necessary.

Patchouli is horrible.

1968? More like an impression of the 1996 University English Department (Also the Drama Department)

Patchouli is horrible, but it does work really well at cutting down the "you smell like a trucker" aspect of life, especially when combined with vanilla powder.

And her going back to 1996 is especially amusing, since that's the year she was born.

#olds

Oh my god she is babby

ack time is passing

Oh god we are so old

• InfamyDeferredInfamyDeferred Registered User regular

On the body hair topic.

she's gone full hippy!

Patchouli is horrible.

#olds

Oh my god she is babby

ack time is passing

Only a couple more years and a poster will honestly admit that 9/11 was before they were born.

On the body hair topic.

she's gone full hippy!

Patchouli is horrible.

#olds

Oh my god she is babby

ack time is passing

Oh god we are so old

*hugs cindy and sobs furiously*

• BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular

On the body hair topic.

she's gone full hippy!

Patchouli is horrible.

#olds

Oh my god she is babby

ack time is passing

Oh god we are so old

Untrue!

I am forever young

*flees*

*spryly*

gooey, are you coming to PAX south?

• TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »

That's where Elsa knicked you with her magic ice ray.
    YOU COULD HAVE BEEN ANNA

Bless your heart.

On the body hair topic.

she's gone full hippy!

Patchouli is horrible.

#olds

Oh my god she is babby

ack time is passing

Oh god we are so old

We are as close to 1996 as 2032

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png

I need a workout space.

I should do that.

But where do you put your coffee, Will

on the ottoman. it has storage in the middle and the top cushion can be flipped over to reveal a flat surface

it's not a perfect solution but i think i like it better than the coffee table

Wqdwp8l.png
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Here's the latest offering by my Silicon Valley-based client, MillionaireMatch.com -- LUXY, it's basically Tinder without the poor people...

TINDER MINUS THE RIFF RAFF:

SHOP FOR AFFLUENT PEOPLE IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD

“It works just like Tinder,” said the CEO of LUXY. “With one big exception: Our app allows users to weed out the poor and unattractive.”

What a terrible PR firm.

Dish, [chat] guys

after that you used it to beat your poor girlfriend with!

*ancient chat reference*

• CouscousCouscous Registered User regular

On the body hair topic.

she's gone full hippy!

Patchouli is horrible.

#olds

Oh my god she is babby

ack time is passing

Only a couple more years and a poster will honestly admit that 9/11 was before they were born.

Then what will be the national disaster that unites us in idiotic paranoia?

• Belasco32Belasco32 Registered User regular

On the body hair topic.

she's gone full hippy!

Patchouli is horrible.

#olds

Oh my god she is babby

ack time is passing

Oh god we are so old

Being older isn't so bad. I'm 40, spool32 will be 40 at the end of this week, and I'm honestly glad to have my 20s and some of that other shit behind me...my 30s were pretty cool, but 40s are looking even more promising!

TTODewback wrote: »
    Gooey wrote: »

That's where Elsa knicked you with her magic ice ray.
    YOU COULD HAVE BEEN ANNA

i feel like this is from a childrens movie

919UOwT.png
  • Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular

On the body hair topic.

she's gone full hippy!

Patchouli is horrible.

#olds

Oh my god she is babby

ack time is passing

Oh god we are so old

Omg shut up you are all babies I have friends with parents fifteen years older than mine and if my dad is an "old" then you all must be younger than him and this makes you basically like only 1/4 to 1/3 through your life you're only old when you get to the last fourth and even then maybe you'll be cool-old and still drive your hover car and know how to work an iFace shut up

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    end of thread pooaoaaasttt

• CouscousCouscous Registered User regular

On the body hair topic.

she's gone full hippy!

Patchouli is horrible.

#olds

Oh my god she is babby

ack time is passing

Oh god we are so old

Being older isn't so bad. I'm 40, spool32 will be 40 at the end of this week, and I'm honestly glad to have my 20s and some of that other shit behind me...my 30s were pretty cool, but 40s are looking even more promising!

Look, if I manage to miss the invention of holodecks by like a year, that will really suck.

gooey, are you coming to PAX south?

I'm not really sure tbh

over the next few months i have a bunch of huge things coming up so i am dealing with them one at a time

once i am clear of these next few hurdles i will start thinking about pax south :]

919UOwT.png
    Couscous wrote: »

On the body hair topic.

she's gone full hippy!

Patchouli is horrible.

#olds

Oh my god she is babby

ack time is passing

Then what will be the national disaster that unites us in idiotic paranoia?

Obamacare obv

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
  • Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular

Dish, [chat] guys

after that you used it to beat your poor girlfriend with!

*ancient chat reference*

And then we fucked on the boat!

Oh brilliant
  • GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was blasting along at warp 4.1

@Winky will create the new thread
    @spool32 is backup

This discussion has been closed.