As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

FREE THE 6!!!!!

124»

• Options
    SLAMMUSLAMMU Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    ...And so the denizens of SE++ were saved, and they can enjoy peace again for at least a little while.

So the "I'm new" thread has been locked, so I'm guessing you guys got off the hook.

SLAMMU on
    SLAMMU-1.png
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I just did not think he would actually do it.

STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
  • Options
    Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    Me either.

Me Too! on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    It's fair to say that no one else did either, or at least I didn't, so I don't see anyone really blaming you guys for giving a bad poster shit.

SLAMMU on
    SLAMMU-1.png
  • Options
    GreenGreen Stick around. I'm full of bad ideas.Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    SLAMMU wrote: »
    It's fair to say that no one else did either, or at least I didn't, so I don't see anyone really blaming you guys for giving a bad poster shit.

That is not the issue here

Tube is generally not keen on having new posters go to other subforums and stirring up shit, and people that are regulars here should know that

Green on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Green wrote: »

Tube is generally not keen on having new posters go to other subforums and stirring up shit, and people that are regulars here should know that

Unless I completely missed a few posts the entire reason SOTAR and wiggin were worried was because they jokingly told him to go make those threads, which makes that sort of the point.

SLAMMU on
    SLAMMU-1.png
  • Options
    Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    Also Than just banned him.

Me Too! on
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I should have just left the thread when he went "i am too cool for the rules"

STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
  • Options
    GreenGreen Stick around. I'm full of bad ideas.Registered User regular
    edited October 2007

Unless I completely missed a few posts the entire reason SOTAR and wiggin were worried was because they jokingly told him to go make those threads, which makes that sort of the point.

Do you see the bolded text right up there

That is all the justification Tube needs for a banning

It has been done before

Green on
  • Options
    Randall_FlaggRandall_Flagg Registered User regular
    edited October 2007

Do you see the bolded text right up there

That is all the justification Tube needs for a banning

It has been done before

Randall_Flagg on
This discussion has been closed.