As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Cthulhu Mythos Comics

Bobby DerieBobby Derie Registered User regular
I (finally) put up (most of) my Cthulhu Mythos comicbook and graphic novel collection. Not everything, because the Conans alone would over double the size of the gallery, but a lot. I know some people have liked my comics threads in the past, so I figured they might appreciate the link. Fair warning, a few bare breasts and whatnot. Nipples happen.

http://imgur.com/a/w0eOb#0

I9gABrt.jpg

The Unpublishable - Original fiction blog, updates Fridays
Sex & the Cthulhu Mythos

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Poe & Phillips (2010, Arcana Studios) - A forgettable graphic novel by Jaime Roman Collado and Miguel Hdez. Cedillo that asks the silly question "What if Poe and Lovecraft had been private detectives?" The result is so bad I think something fundamental must have been lost in the translation.

The idea behind this had me chuckling for way too long.

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    @Bobby Derie‌ have you been reading Afterlife With Archie? Because if not you may want to. Especially the recent Sabrina-centric issue.

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Oh, nevermind. Just scrolled far enough :)

• Options
    Yep. Getting the trades on that one.

Sex & the Cthulhu Mythos
  • Options
    Linespider5Linespider5 ALL HAIL KING KILLMONGER Registered User regular
    Holy Jesus @Bobby Derie

• Options
    And comparatively, this is only a small part of my total comics collection.

Sex & the Cthulhu Mythos
  • Options
    Vaguely relevant, but Comixology just listed Justice League of America #10, one of the earliest references to the Necronomicon and H. P. Lovecraft in the comics. Not the earliest - there were some unofficial adaptations back in the 50s (including by EC Comics) and whatnot - but one of the earliest. The hardcopy is scarce and expensive, so I had to check out the cleaned-up digital copy...man, comics in the 60s were really weird.

Sex & the Cthulhu Mythos