As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Marvel Heroes 2015] Midtown Madness Week

1939495969799»

• InvisibleInvisible Registered User regular
    I read some of his comics and there wasn't anything offensive about him.

I used to read New Warriors and like Richard, there's no reason the two cant co-exist.

• SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Kid nova got better a few arcs in...Unlike gotg under bendis

steam_sig.png
  • Jesus McChristJesus McChrist Registered User regular
    I'm sad Sam isn't the default now. Oh well.

if you can read this i hope you have a good day partner
  • MisterGrokMisterGrok Registered User regular
    MM may not be the lootsplosion it was last month but I have been able to fully gear out a few characters with uniques, either their own or non-boss any-heroes, spending just a half hour in Midtown with each character. As someone who has pretty much the entire roster and levelled most of them pretty quickly during the omega event, I think Midtown Madness is the perfect event to follow Omega week. Also, I just leveled Ghost Rider to 60. He gets a lot more fun post-50 when you can get a decent amount of health and defense on him and finally use Infernal Contract. Granted, it's still not so fun that it makes up for the horror of leveling 1-50 and I'm not sure anything would convince me to do it again.

GamerTag: aintnodancer
  • Lord PalingtonLord Palington he.him.his History-loving pal!Registered User regular
    Midtown Madness has been great for uniques for me as well. More XP would be nice, but just playing an hour or so last night ended up with 6-7 uniques without using any rif boosts.

SrUxdlb.jpg
  • KayKay What we need... Is a little bit of PANIC.Registered User regular
    I don't seem to be getting Midtown Madness. I mean, I warp to the zone via the terminals, and it's just a large area with various enemy groups in it? I don't seem to be getting insane-o loot or anything.

ew9y0DD.png
    3DS FCode: 1993-7512-8991
  • scherbchenscherbchen Asgard (it is dead)Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    yeah, if you can do cosmic bosses quickly the prior week had a lot more loot in it.

scherbchen on
  • DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    Kay wrote: »
    I don't seem to be getting Midtown Madness. I mean, I warp to the zone via the terminals, and it's just a large area with various enemy groups in it? I don't seem to be getting insane-o loot or anything.
    The bosses drop loot chests. The rest of mobs just have regular loot. It's basically just an endless mode and there is always one daily shared quest and several legendary quests for the zone. It puts you in an MM that is within five levels of you, so if you are below 60 you can outlevel it (just leave and re-enter and it will put you in higher one).

edited October 2014
    People that have been asking for a playable Carnage may get their wish: http://www.newsarama.com/22281-how-will-axis-turn-carnage-into-marvels-next-big-hero.html
    Avengers__X-Men_AXIS_5_Cover.jpg

Dirtyboy on
  • scherbchenscherbchen Asgard (it is dead)Registered User regular
    fuck Carnage, give me Medusa!

Inhumans are already confirmed by devs. Said Marvel is going to be pushing them hard in the next year (possibly for a movie). Devs said Black Bolt playable and Lockjaw TU will be the first ones for MH.

• ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Hahaha...he'll be out fast because they won't have to record any dialogue for Black Bolt at all. That's hilarious.

uyvfOQy.png
  • LockedOnTargetLockedOnTarget Registered User regular
    I want Black Bolt's powers to only go off when you are using chat.

edited October 2014
    Dirtyboy on
This discussion has been closed.