As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PA Comic] Friday, October 3, 2014 - Consumerism

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited October 2014 in The Penny Arcade Hub
image[PA Comic] Friday, October 3, 2014 - Consumerism

Consumerism

Consumerism

http://penny-arcade.com/comic/2014/10/03

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    DoraukoDorauko Awesome OhioRegistered User regular
    edited October 2014
    Om...nom...nom...wakka...nom...nom?

Dorauko on
  • Options
    orthancstoneorthancstone TexasRegistered User regular
    Yeah, that describes the futility I'll feel as I get my butt kicked in this game.

PAX South 2018 - Jan 12-14!
    Pins!
  • Options
    Chris FOMChris FOM Registered User regular
    It's Kircy's expression that seals it. Yoshi's doing his thing and eats a very surprised Mega Man. He's equally surprised when he gets eaten by a very angry Kirby. But when Pac-Man comes in? Kirby just has a look of inevitable resignation.

• Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    At first I was confused by the last panel because it looks almost like Yoshi is trying to get Kirby in his mouth. Then I realized that having consumed Yoshi, Kirby has taken on aesthetic characteristics of his prey, in this case a horrifying Yoshi-head hat.

• Options
    Lingering GrinLingering Grin Registered User regular
    I never knew Pacman was that big...

• Options
    Twenty SidedTwenty Sided Registered User regular
    Typical. Expect Mike to write Pacman in as a Mary Sue.

• Options
    DurkhanusDurkhanus Commander Registered User regular
    Circle of Life.

• Options
    ReplicanttenReplicantten Registered User regular
    Dorauko wrote: »
    Om...nom...nom...wakka...nom...nom?

Om nom nom, baka baka nom.

• Options
    ObstreperousObstreperous Registered User regular
    Pacman consumes all!

• Options
    Zoku GojiraZoku Gojira Monster IslandRegistered User regular
    edited October 2014
    A New Challenger Appears
    fapzt0.jpg

Zoku Gojira on
    "Because things are the way they are, things will not stay the way they are." - Bertolt Brecht
  • Options
    Monkey Ball WarriorMonkey Ball Warrior A collection of mediocre hats Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I assumed it was like the giant screen-filling pokemon that occured in Melee, only with pac-man.

"I resent the entire notion of a body as an ante and then raise you a generalized dissatisfaction with physicality itself" -- Tycho
  • Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Pac-Man's reveal trailer had him run off screen, then come back in wakka wakka wakka and chomping at erryone. Pretty sure it's his final smash.

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    LoggymonsterLoggymonster Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    I have not logged into the PA forums in years but I had to get on here and say that the recent backgrounds Mike has been doing are off the freaking charts.
    Anyone else feel like they would buy a poster size version of his rendition of a smash bros stage? Beautiful, cartoonish, with subtle hints that it was from a video game=my kinda wall art.

Loggymonster on
  • Options
    roflstomproflstomp Registered User regular
    Gaslight wrote: »
    in this case a horrifying Yoshi-head hat.

Like so.

• Options
    Lord_HamshireLord_Hamshire Some Highfalutin English Major Registered User regular
    High concept, lol. I remember trying to do something similar with Yoshi and Kirby on the 64.

• Options
    trident042trident042 Registered User regular
    I feel like the most fun thing in this comic is the unspoken knowledge that Mega Man, too, has consumed the essence of at least one other robot before this sequence begins.

This signature now left intentionally blank.
  • Options
    Adam DuckieAdam Duckie Registered User regular
    Pacman dominates all.