As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

It sucks when somebody who doesn't exist dies (FALLOUT DON'T READ THIS IN THE PAST)

12346»

• Options
    TheOne(AndOnly)TheOne(AndOnly) Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    It gets me everytime when I think about how video killed the radio star.

TheOne(AndOnly) on
    BNet USEast: Lampley | PKBlack FC:1850-1035-3335 | LoL PATheOneAndOnly
    PSN: Lqmpley | Steam: TheOne(AndOnly)
  • Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Speaking of His Dark Materials,
    By the way this is a major spoiler, not a joke one.
    When God died.

I dunno, just thinking about that kind of existence, being kept alive just so other people can say you're alive and do terrible things in your name but you've went out of your mind with despair about being trapped in a fucking glass coffin.

But then you get set free, finally. Responding to simple kindness like a flower to the sun.

It gets me.

Seriously on
  • Options
    FrogFrog Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    It gets me everytime when I think about how video killed the radio star.

Me too. me too. :|
    Want a hug?

Frog on
    EdwardEyesSig.jpg
  • Options
    quaker0quaker0 Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    The dwarves that died in the Battle of Five Armies at the end of The Hobbit (I was 10).
    The couple at the end of The Notebook.
    Gandalf.
    Spike.

Wash didn't affect me, as I hadn't watched any firefly before seeing Serenity. However I'm told my sister (who is a die hard Firefly fan) literally screamed (in the theatre lolz) when Wash ate it.

Ok, damnit, YES, Nemesis blew fat monkey chunks of bile, but I sobbed when Data ate it.

My wife tricked me into watching Naruto recently. When Haku ate it, I laughed. When Zabuza ate it, I misted up. And when it started snowing, etc... Blargle.

quaker0 on
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    quaker0 wrote: »
    My wife tricked me into watching Naruto recently. When Haku ate it, I laughed. When Zabuza ate it, I misted up. And when it started snowing, etc... Blargle.

:(

I know exactly what you mean. I can't help but be moved in that episode. I always liked how that series could make you feel bad for the villain, even after all the horrible shit they've done.

The only other episode of Naruto to ever really move me, really, is episode 80.
    Poor Hokage :(

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Fry's Dog

Algernon (Flowers for Algernon)

Indeed, video killing the radio star.

Muse Among Men on
  • Options
    AretèAretè infiltrating neo zeed compoundRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    It wasnt that Algernon died, it was what it meant for Charly that got me all bummed out.

Aretè on
  • Options
    Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    The smart Charlie pretty much died, and that was sad.

Oh, Littlefoot's Momma dyin' = ;_;

Muse Among Men on