As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[GUST] Games. Atelier Ryza is now out, post your opinions here.

• QuiotuQuiotu Registered User regular
    Bonepart wrote: »
    Quiotu wrote: »
    Got a little farther now.
    Fought Nelo and Zill... Christ that was a nightmare, even on Hard.

And it shows a very big flaw with the combat. AT2 combat worked because it gave you visual cues when to defend, and if you did it well enough it flat out negated the damage. In Ar Nosurge from what I can tell you either defend it or not, and it only blocks part of it, never all of it... and you have no fucking idea when to defend! You get these skills where they pantomime for 12 seconds and suddenly I'm out 2 or 3 defends out of ignorance. If they wanted the battles to be trial and error, they should've let you restart the goddamn battle instead of reloading and watching the scene again Every Single Time. I'm learning that items and equipment with regen properties are going to be VERY necessary during boss battles.

Truthfully despite the okay-but-not-great combat I'm really digging the story and how it's being set up. It reminds me very much of Suikoden 2 and 3, where the game has you see the conflict from every side. It sort of culminates in the next battle of the story,
    when one party meets the other, has a chat, then has to fight each other.
    I know most games of the Exa Pico series follow the 'two groups battle with good intentions but bad setups, and you break away from both to do it right' scenario, but this is the first time the series went this deep with the concept.

A bit later on there is a fight where the boss uses 3 heavy hitting attacks EVERY ROUND. I just said fuck it and put it on normal.

I believe just a bit more and you'll be where I really started having issues with the story.

Dunno, the story's the one part I really dig, along with the cosmospheres. Make no mistake, they did a pretty shit job with linking this to Ciel Nosurge, and it may possibly be the worst of the series. That's probably in no small part due to the miniscule budget and Tsuchiya's penchant for being a little too experimental for his own good. I'm starting to see Tsuchiya being kind of like a perverted Suda51... well a MORE perverted Suda51.

I don't mind the story, don't even mind that it's taking ideas from other games, because other games all had various similarities. Two opposing sides, two vastly different lands, usually a futuristic land and a more simple agricultural one. As for the characters themselves,
    I know from your previous posts you don't like Ion that much, but honestly her reasoning is truer than most others. No, Ion doesn't want the Sharl killed, because they're Genom reborn, and she's one of the few that knows this. I'm more confused why she didn't just SAY that, but plotholes notwithstanding. Casty trusts Ion but has to stay with her man, and Delta is honestly the most annoying of the characters so far. Why give him amnesia if the game never uses this to explain what happened previously very well? Then again one of the recurring traits of Exa Pico is male protagonists I want to cockpunch, so that's nothing new.

I can already tell that this game is going to deal with at least two worlds merging into one, and will involve in some ways several others, including Earth. Meaning it's going to be hella confusing later on, but I've played enough of the games now that I'm willing to give them time. Quite a few of the games had stories that didn't really come together at all until the last phase, so I'm hoping the case is true with this game as well.

wbee62u815wj.png
  • BonepartBonepart Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    Got a little farther now.
    Fought Nelo and Zill... Christ that was a nightmare, even on Hard.

And it shows a very big flaw with the combat. AT2 combat worked because it gave you visual cues when to defend, and if you did it well enough it flat out negated the damage. In Ar Nosurge from what I can tell you either defend it or not, and it only blocks part of it, never all of it... and you have no fucking idea when to defend! You get these skills where they pantomime for 12 seconds and suddenly I'm out 2 or 3 defends out of ignorance. If they wanted the battles to be trial and error, they should've let you restart the goddamn battle instead of reloading and watching the scene again Every Single Time. I'm learning that items and equipment with regen properties are going to be VERY necessary during boss battles.

Truthfully despite the okay-but-not-great combat I'm really digging the story and how it's being set up. It reminds me very much of Suikoden 2 and 3, where the game has you see the conflict from every side. It sort of culminates in the next battle of the story,
    when one party meets the other, has a chat, then has to fight each other.
    I know most games of the Exa Pico series follow the 'two groups battle with good intentions but bad setups, and you break away from both to do it right' scenario, but this is the first time the series went this deep with the concept.

A bit later on there is a fight where the boss uses 3 heavy hitting attacks EVERY ROUND. I just said fuck it and put it on normal.

I believe just a bit more and you'll be where I really started having issues with the story.

Dunno, the story's the one part I really dig, along with the cosmospheres. Make no mistake, they did a pretty shit job with linking this to Ciel Nosurge, and it may possibly be the worst of the series. That's probably in no small part due to the miniscule budget and Tsuchiya's penchant for being a little too experimental for his own good. I'm starting to see Tsuchiya being kind of like a perverted Suda51... well a MORE perverted Suda51.

I don't mind the story, don't even mind that it's taking ideas from other games, because other games all had various similarities. Two opposing sides, two vastly different lands, usually a futuristic land and a more simple agricultural one. As for the characters themselves,
    I know from your previous posts you don't like Ion that much, but honestly her reasoning is truer than most others. No, Ion doesn't want the Sharl killed, because they're Genom reborn, and she's one of the few that knows this. I'm more confused why she didn't just SAY that, but plotholes notwithstanding. Casty trusts Ion but has to stay with her man, and Delta is honestly the most annoying of the characters so far. Why give him amnesia if the game never uses this to explain what happened previously very well? Then again one of the recurring traits of Exa Pico is male protagonists I want to cockpunch, so that's nothing new.

I can already tell that this game is going to deal with at least two worlds merging into one, and will involve in some ways several others, including Earth. Meaning it's going to be hella confusing later on, but I've played enough of the games now that I'm willing to give them time. Quite a few of the games had stories that didn't really come together at all until the last phase, so I'm hoping the case is true with this game as well.

It's not so much that I don't like Ion. I just don't like how she goes about things. I guess you could say the way she is written. I really like her design. It's nice to have an average busted girl in-between the little girls and Zill & Kanon.

Talking about right up to the end of Phase 1...
    Wanting the Humans and Sharl to stop fighting is fine, but Ion is extremely naive in how she goes about it. She had no luck talking with Kanon (I get that she may not get the sense that Kanon is just a puppet as clearly as the player would), so she demands the Humans stop fighting. In fact she kills some Human guards who are only defending their home!

What SHOULD be clear to her is that the Sharl are just puppets to Zill and Nero, and if she wants the conflict to end something needs to be done about those two.

and the beginning of Phase 2
    So, at the end of Phase 1 she fights Nay to prevent her from killing all the Sharl. I get this. I'm ok with it. The problem comes when Nay wakes up and recovers and Ion keeps asking her to wake all the Sharl up! Waking up the Sharl without doing something about the Leaders who are pushing the Sharl into conflict with the Humans is just stupid.

Of course none of that matters anyway, because SURPRISE the Sharl are awake! No explanation has been given for this up to the point I'm at. You can surmise that Cosal caused them to wake up, but this is neither implied or stated.

Bonepart on
    XBL Gamertag: Ipori
    Of course, I could just be getting crochety in my old age.

I think the issue here is that there's no characters in Ar Nosurge we can talk about boasting maturity, which has been taken care of by tertiary characters in other games in the series. I already mentioned that most male protagonists in AT games are very punchable for me, and tend to be dumber than a sack of hammers, but a lot of the girls aren't much better. The girls tend to be walking tropes that only get fleshed out much later or in cosmospheres. Our side characters so far are Butt Cleavage Empress, Cat Girl Tomboy, Busty Priestess, Busty Shaman, Overly Naive Girl, Weird Disinterested Girl, and Nutty Elf Apothecary w/ Sidekick.

I have to assume the game itself will revolve around the protagonists maturing slowly and getting things right, something the time lapses might be hinting at, but without a figure to help them make the right decisions, the game could be a series of really DUMB mistakes until all four wise up. Something tells me that later on a figurehead will rise to help make the right decisions, and I'm almost certain it's Earthes. After all, that character is 'you', so having 'you' smack the other protagonists around and get them in line would be oddly satisfying. The game's already earned the 'Meta As Fuck' label before the end of Phase 1, so there's little reason for it to stop.

wbee62u815wj.png

I think the issue here is that there's no characters in Ar Nosurge we can talk about boasting maturity, which has been taken care of by tertiary characters in other games in the series. I already mentioned that most male protagonists in AT games are very punchable for me, and tend to be dumber than a sack of hammers, but a lot of the girls aren't much better. The girls tend to be walking tropes that only get fleshed out much later or in cosmospheres. Our side characters so far are Butt Cleavage Empress, Cat Girl Tomboy, Busty Priestess, Busty Shaman, Overly Naive Girl, Weird Disinterested Girl, and Nutty Elf Apothecary w/ Sidekick.

I have to assume the game itself will revolve around the protagonists maturing slowly and getting things right, something the time lapses might be hinting at, but without a figure to help them make the right decisions, the game could be a series of really DUMB mistakes until all four wise up. Something tells me that later on a figurehead will rise to help make the right decisions, and I'm almost certain it's Earthes. After all, that character is 'you', so having 'you' smack the other protagonists around and get them in line would be oddly satisfying. The game's already earned the 'Meta As Fuck' label before the end of Phase 1, so there's little reason for it to stop.

Some of it is the characters for sure, and maybe a bit that Ar Nosurge seems to be (to me) pushing the loli thing a little harder than normal. I'm all about fan service. Liked purging in Qoga and have Monster Monpiece.

It's also that the plot is weirdly disjointed in places. Phase 1 spoilers incoming.
    The whole being captured and dumped in the flask sea 2 year time skip was really poorly done. The time skip felt like a foot note. Plus they still haven't explained who rescued them (granted I still have a more to go).

Then when Delta and Cass went up to the surface looking for the "Master Sharl" they passed thru the city. They told the Plasma Troops with them to lay low and keep an eye out (this part I did with Delta first). Then on the Ion path after she fights Zill and Nero (and pretty much tells them "I'm unsure if you are on the level, but just continue with what you are doing anyway") a Sharl comes up and tells them the city is under attack!

Ugh, no it isn't. The only humans there are with Delta and nothing was said about them attacking ANYTHING outside of this one line that only served to move the plot along.

Early Phase 2 talk (trying to separate this so you can only read the bits you have gotten thru)
    In Phase 1 there is some data you find and read talking about people treated with the drug that lets them control the Sharl and how hard it was for them to learn to control them. Then Zill says it was really hard to get Prim into the position of Master Sharl.

And yet Nay just is going to take Prim and sing a song and make all the Sharl self distruct. Ok, I suppose I can buy that it would kill her to do so. Then Ion stops her, she almost dies, and all the Sharl are sleeping.

Nay wakes up PISSED and threatens to sing the song again as soon as she is able to finish the job, except that a little later it comes up that she can't sing it anyway because they need another genetic sample or something. Just hand waves a reason for her to be unable to sing the song.

Just seems like there are so many plot pieces that do not fit together. Maybe they will pull it together. I enjoy discussing the game, and I don't mean to hate on it. I like the series as a whole a lot.

I have to say that I really liked Liner. The guy was kind of dumb, but he had spirit.

I don't think there was anything about Ar Tonelico that I didn't like, other than Misha was in a 12 year old body for a bit to long.

Croix wasn't TOO bad, and it was awesome when he told off Luca. I didn't really care one way or the other for Aoto.

AT1 was awesome, I had story issues with 2, and was happy with Qoga.

• IanatorIanator Gaze upon my works, ye mighty and facepalm.Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    AT1, finally finished climbing the tower. At this point I've got a few questions, particularly nailing down the Reyvateil stats screen which isn't entirely self-explanatory.

I'd assume "Burst Variation" is the curve for Song Magic. So a standard upward curve is best at the end while an early-peaking graph (like Don Leon or Sheep Sweets) is more suited for rapid-fire castings?

Next, GD-Register. Does this have to do with singing speed or filling up the Limit Bar? Or MP costs?

Then the Harmonics bar. I'm guess a faster "heartbeat" means filling the Harmogauge faster, giving quicker access to strong attacks and more item drops. Though putting it too high puts you at risk for getting shut down by the first enemy that hits you after a HarmoLevel Up.

...Man, this game has the weirdest terminology.

EDIT: Welp, Phase 1 down. Time to make a hard decision...

Ianator on
    steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
    Ianator wrote: »
    AT1, finally finished climbing the tower. At this point I've got a few questions, particularly nailing down the Reyvateil stats screen which isn't entirely self-explanatory.

I'd assume "Burst Variation" is the curve for Song Magic. So a standard upward curve is best at the end while an early-peaking graph (like Don Leon or Sheep Sweets) is more suited for rapid-fire castings?

Next, GD-Register. Does this have to do with singing speed or filling up the Limit Bar? Or MP costs?

Then the Harmonics bar. I'm guess a faster "heartbeat" means filling the Harmogauge faster, giving quicker access to strong attacks and more item drops. Though putting it too high puts you at risk for getting shut down by the first enemy that hits you after a HarmoLevel Up.

...Man, this game has the weirdest terminology.

EDIT: Welp, Phase 1 down. Time to make a hard decision...

You got the general idea down. Don't let the big words scare you, it's fancier ways of saying 'speed' or 'power' or 'build this up to increase attack level'. Been too long since I played AT1, so I can't be too much help.

And you didn't even mention Rinkernator, the oddest and worst translated term in the series. You got to hear that somewhere in Phase 1.

wbee62u815wj.png
    Hey Bonepart, something I thought about while playing around in Phase 2.

So Ciel Nosurge talks about how Ion and Nelo are basically entities from the same realm. Here's something I thought of while comparing the two... what if the two of them are two halves of one entity. Maybe both organizations tried yanking the same entity over and basically getting half each. Would explain why their personalities are such an extreme dichotomy, with Ion being pacifist and selfless and loving machines, and Nelo being aggressive and ruthless and loving nature.

Wouldn't be the first time the series split a personality into separate avatars, and usually the series has specific reasons for such audacious mindsets.

wbee62u815wj.png

So Ciel Nosurge talks about how Ion and Nelo are basically entities from the same realm. Here's something I thought of while comparing the two... what if the two of them are two halves of one entity. Maybe both organizations tried yanking the same entity over and basically getting half each. Would explain why their personalities are such an extreme dichotomy, with Ion being pacifist and selfless and loving machines, and Nelo being aggressive and ruthless and loving nature.

Wouldn't be the first time the series split a personality into separate avatars, and usually the series has specific reasons for such audacious mindsets.

wbee62u815wj.png
    edited October 2014

An interesting idea, but I don't think they are going that way with it. Or at least I haven't seen any evidence of it. Could be quite the twist!

I do wonder if they are assuming/making time flow between Nelo & Ion's realm and the world of the game different. If you think about it Nelo has been out of her realm/body for 10,000 years. Maybe they are handwaving the time portion away. I suppose that is fair game when talking about interdimensional travel.

Bonepart on
    I've been moving right along. A good bit into Phase 3 now.

Catching up on the shop events takes a surprising amount of time!

• SagrothSagroth Registered User regular
    I think I'm very close to the end now.

3DS Code: 5155-3087-0800
    Sagroth wrote: »

What have you thought of the game so far?

Man, you guys are fast. Then again work and broken PS3s and other games have kept me divided with my free time. Still working on the new realms for Genometrics in Phase 2 before I move on. Because I'm on veteran and need the extra power.

I'm finding my grove in the game rather quickly now. It's a nice thing to have grinding in a game very easy, if you want to power through bosses later.

wbee62u815wj.png
    Man, you guys are fast. Then again work and broken PS3s and other games have kept me divided with my free time. Still working on the new realms for Genometrics in Phase 2 before I move on. Because I'm on veteran and need the extra power.

I'm finding my grove in the game rather quickly now. It's a nice thing to have grinding in a game very easy, if you want to power through bosses later.

I thought I was going rather slow (Minecraft has been distracting me again), but then I've been powering thru the story. Now I've started going back and catching up on my shop events and Genometrics.

• vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    I have to say that I really liked Liner. The guy was kind of dumb, but he had spirit.

I don't think there was anything about Ar Tonelico that I didn't like, other than Misha was in a 12 year old body for a bit to long.

Croix wasn't TOO bad, and it was awesome when he told off Luca. I didn't really care one way or the other for Aoto.

While I liked Croix the most out of the heroes, Lyner was fun.

Lyner played the dumb, dense, over-optimistic hero so hard it circled around cliche and cycled all the way back to awesome.

The stubbronly smash his head through an impenetrable murdering barrier scene was so damn awesome.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
    Have you played Ar Nosurge @vagrant_winds ?

Curious as to your thoughts on the game

• vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Have you played Ar Nosurge @vagrant_winds ?

Curious as to your thoughts on the game

On vacation for a month without my PS3, so no.

I just have my Vita, 3DS, and Destiny-machine (PS4) with me till sometime early next month.

Trying to live vicariously through people in this thread.

Lyner played the dumb, dense, over-optimistic hero so hard it circled around cliche and cycled all the way back to awesome.

The stubbronly smash his head through an impenetrable murdering barrier scene was so damn awesome.

I wouldn't have a problem with Lyner if he didn't literally forget Misha completely after 5 years apart. I get having to be reminded a little, but forgetting EVERY experience with her, including the one where he swore to come back and make her happy... WHAT?!

I was expecting an explanation later in the story, having his memories wiped so she'd be forgotten, some traumatic event that suppressed his childhood in some fashion, SOMETHING. But no, here's your childhood sweetheart you swore to return to and make happy, looking EXACTLY like she did 4-5 years ago, and

'I'm sorry... who are you?'

Nah, fuck Lyner...

wbee62u815wj.png

I wouldn't have a problem with Lyner if he didn't literally forget Misha completely after 5 years apart. I get having to be reminded a little, but forgetting EVERY experience with her, including the one where he swore to come back and make her happy... WHAT?!

I was expecting an explanation later in the story, having his memories wiped so she'd be forgotten, some traumatic event that suppressed his childhood in some fashion, SOMETHING. But no, here's your childhood sweetheart you swore to return to and make happy, looking EXACTLY like she did 4-5 years ago, and

Nah, fuck Lyner...

Yeah, I have to admit, that is pretty bad!

• rockrngerrockrnger Registered User regular

Nah, fuck Lyner...

Aurica does that to a lot of guys.

That is also why I chose Misha in my playthrough. Lyner is weapons-grade stupid and Misha deserves better, but a promise is a promise. You will spend time with her and grow close again and make brand new memories, douchebag. I am the common sense you lack, and making you do this is the only way I can redeem you as a character, so suck it up.

wbee62u815wj.png
  • iadlastiadlast Registered User regular

That is also why I chose Misha in my playthrough. Lyner is weapons-grade stupid and Misha deserves better, but a promise is a promise. You will spend time with her and grow close again and make brand new memories, douchebag. I am the common sense you lack, and making you do this is the only way I can redeem you as a character, so suck it up.

Sorry, but that isn't right. Misha and Lyner were separated for 11 years according to the official timeline for Ar tonelico 1, and considering he never heard anything about her or saw her again, it's not unusual he had forgotten about her. Here's an article were Akira Tsuchiya himself answered the why to that, and equated it to a situation that would be pretty normal in the real world: http://artonelico.wikia.com/wiki/ARM_Backup/Ar_Portal_translation/Ar_Ciel_Technical_Data_Compilation_Room/Issue_8
    That Misha remembered him was because she didn't really have much to think about because all she had to do is keep singing.

Not like it really matters though, as according to material like the Ar tonelico 1 light novel, the flash-based Ar tonelico 1 Flash Cosmosphere VNs and the dialogues between Jakuri and Spica in Ar tonelico 2, it's been established that Aurica's route is canon for AT1, though it has never been stated which is the canon end for it.

And a side-note more related to the topic at hand, Nero and Ion don't come from the same world, and it's plainly obvious when checking their character profiles in the encyclopedia. That Ion said that "she comes from the same world as me" is a mistranslation, as the original phrase was "she comes from another world, like me".

iadlast wrote: »

Sorry, but that isn't right. Misha and Lyner were separated for 11 years according to the official timeline for Ar tonelico 1, and considering he never heard anything about her or saw her again, it's not unusual he had forgotten about her. Here's an article were Akira Tsuchiya himself answered the why to that, and equated it to a situation that would be pretty normal in the real world: http://artonelico.wikia.com/wiki/ARM_Backup/Ar_Portal_translation/Ar_Ciel_Technical_Data_Compilation_Room/Issue_8
    That Misha remembered him was because she didn't really have much to think about because all she had to do is keep singing.

Not like it really matters though, as according to material like the Ar tonelico 1 light novel, the flash-based Ar tonelico 1 Flash Cosmosphere VNs and the dialogues between Jakuri and Spica in Ar tonelico 2, it's been established that Aurica's route is canon for AT1, though it has never been stated which is the canon end for it.

And a side-note more related to the topic at hand, Nero and Ion don't come from the same world, and it's plainly obvious when checking their character profiles in the encyclopedia. That Ion said that "she comes from the same world as me" is a mistranslation, as the original phrase was "she comes from another world, like me".

I can accept most of that. It's been a while since I played the first game. My only gripe is the 11 year gap means they had that conversation when they were FIVE... which is not a normal conversation for that age.

wbee62u815wj.png
  • DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular

I can accept most of that. It's been a while since I played the first game. My only gripe is the 11 year gap means they had that conversation when they were FIVE... which is not a normal conversation for that age.

It is in Animeland. It always is in Animeland.

edited October 2014
    Donnicton wrote: »

Well yeah, but saying 'he confessed his love at 5 because Animeland', then saying 'he forgot at age 16 because it's realistic' is a bit of a double standard. :)

I expect my tropes to follow through, not be half-assed.

Quiotu on
    wbee62u815wj.png
  • iadlastiadlast Registered User regular
    And I think Tsuchiya himself didn't remember exactly their ages: according to the timeline and their ages in the game, they were both 7 when they parted ways.

edited October 2014

Did a good bit in Ion's Genometrics last night and it kind of hit me how right your statement was. The whole meta nature of the game is interesting, but it seems like they are catering to a demographic in Japan that needs help, not encouragement.

Just to be clear, I'm talking about the trend of guys getting extremely attached to virtual girlfriends, so much so that Japan has places they can take them on 'dates'.

Bonepart on
  • chocoboliciouschocobolicious Registered User regular

Well yeah, but saying 'he confessed his love at 5 because Animeland', then saying 'he forgot at age 16 because it's realistic' is a bit of a double standard. :)

But the male anime protagonist will never remember the girl. There are whole series based on this. Even things like Nisekoi where he remembers she existed, he still doesn't actually remember her at all.

Deep emotional promises soon forgotten is as anime as it gets.

steam_sig.png
  • DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular

Did a good bit in Ion's Genometrics last night and it kind of hit me how right your statement was. The whole meta nature of the game is interesting, but it seems like they are catering to a demographic in Japan that needs help, not encouragement.

Just to be clear, I'm talking about the trend of guys getting extremely attached to virtual girlfriends, so much so that Japan has places they can take them on 'dates'.

We need to show them the educational video about Electro-Gonorrhea, The Noisy Killer.

But the male anime protagonist will never remember the girl. There are whole series based on this. Even things like Nisekoi where he remembers she existed, he still doesn't actually remember her at all.

Cloud remembered. :p

• SagrothSagroth Registered User regular
    Sagroth wrote: »

What have you thought of the game so far?

It's better than 3 for sure, but I'd put it behind 1 & 2.

3DS Code: 5155-3087-0800
  • IanatorIanator Gaze upon my works, ye mighty and facepalm.Registered User regular
    After much deliberation (and, Gods help me, asking /jp/ about it) I think I'm going to go Misha route. I've made a save as soon before the decision as I can so I can come back to do the Aurica route if I need to.

steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
  • KamarKamar Registered User regular
    Aurica route, 3rd option ending, head canon says harem for AT1. I actually liked Misha better to begin with, but regretted not picking Aurica's route after my first playthrough (she develops well).

In AT2 I went Luca route, 3rd option ending--Jaqli's great, and the other two have better chemistry with each other. No contest.

• chocoboliciouschocobolicious Registered User regular

Cloud remembered. :p

Remembered all the wrong things, yes.

steam_sig.png
    Misha route taken, got to Level 7 and am now infiltrating the Tenba lab.

Cosmospheres are actually getting a bit scary at this point. Though I totes should've seen it coming. For the record though...
    Button-up blouse. Holy shit.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
    So here's an idea for all of you watching the thread. KT anouncing Atelier Shallie coming to the states in 2015 (duh) made me realize there isn't a thread for that series as well. At best the Plus games are talked about on the Vita thread. So question... should I try and make a new thread for Atelier when say Eschatology Plus hits the states, or should I just make this thread the Official Gust Thread and people can talk about any of their games here?

wbee62u815wj.png
    Probably not a bad idea to roll it all into one. I can't imagine an Atelier thread getting more activity than this one, although I suppose it is possible.

• InterpreterInterpreter Registered User regular
    I vote for rolling it all into one thread also.