DC Comics January 2007 Solicits (Preview)

13»

Posts

  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    oh yeah

    but nothing protects you from the Joker

    Garlic Bread on
  • Bloods EndBloods End Blade of Tyshalle Punch dimensionRegistered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Keith wrote:
    oh yeah

    but nothing protects you from the Joker

    Superman thought he was safe.

    Then he had to fight the Emperor Joker.

    His power was maximum.

    Bloods End on
  • BriareosBriareos Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    rchou wrote:
    what the fuck have they done to my cassie?

    I want to know how she goes from where we last saw her in Robin to being on the Teen Titans. Not that I don't want her back in the suit, but there's got to be some explaining done.

    Briareos on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Briareos wrote:
    rchou wrote:
    what the fuck have they done to my cassie?

    I want to know how she goes from where we last saw her in Robin to being on the Teen Titans. Not that I don't want her back in the suit, but there's got to be some explaining done.

    do you know what Teen Titans East is


    do you

    Garlic Bread on
  • BriareosBriareos Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Keith wrote:
    Briareos wrote:
    rchou wrote:
    what the fuck have they done to my cassie?

    I want to know how she goes from where we last saw her in Robin to being on the Teen Titans. Not that I don't want her back in the suit, but there's got to be some explaining done.

    do you know what Teen Titans East is


    do you

    No :oops: Does that explain it?

    Briareos on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Briareos wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    Briareos wrote:
    rchou wrote:
    what the fuck have they done to my cassie?

    I want to know how she goes from where we last saw her in Robin to being on the Teen Titans. Not that I don't want her back in the suit, but there's got to be some explaining done.

    do you know what Teen Titans East is


    do you

    No :oops: Does that explain it?

    It's a team of baddies formed by Deathstroke to dick with the real Titans

    Garlic Bread on
  • BriareosBriareos Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Keith wrote:
    Briareos wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    Briareos wrote:
    rchou wrote:
    what the fuck have they done to my cassie?

    I want to know how she goes from where we last saw her in Robin to being on the Teen Titans. Not that I don't want her back in the suit, but there's got to be some explaining done.

    do you know what Teen Titans East is


    do you

    No :oops: Does that explain it?

    It's a team of baddies formed by Deathstroke to dick with the real Titans

    I see. :cry:

    Briareos on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bloods EndBloods End Blade of Tyshalle Punch dimensionRegistered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Something tells me that in John's is just going too look over everything that's happened in Robin, say fuck it and just make it so Bats sent Cass on a deep cover mission or something. Sorta like JLE.

    Bloods End on
  • TerrorbyteTerrorbyte __BANNED USERS
    edited October 2006
    Bloods End wrote:
    Something tells me that in John's is just going too look over everything that's happened in Robin, say fuck it and just make it so Bats sent Cass on a deep cover mission or something. Sorta like JLE.

    You read my mind.

    Terrorbyte on
Sign In or Register to comment.