As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Cardboard Tube caught streaking nude at sporting event

LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunchesModerator, ClubPA mod
When asked leading questions, friends of witnesses have speculated that it's possible he was visibly disoriented and agitated.

http://www.scotsman.com/news/odd/football-match-halted-as-hedgehog-invades-pitch-1-3572046

It was only a matter of time before he cracked under the pressures of running this place. You're all to blame.

iwantanswers3.png

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Tube, if you need a place to crash and regroup, isolated from the internet, I can help ya out in Kentucky.
    I know it's not a natural hedgehog environment, but there are a lot of Scottish migrants here already.

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    Tube, if you need a place to crash and regroup, isolated from the internet, I can help ya out in Kentucky.
    I know it's not a natural hedgehog environment, but there are a lot of Scottish migrants here already.

Y'uns best stay South of the river if you know what's good for you

58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    follow me set me free

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    Yeah but you cant enter Kentucky unless you've fucked a close relative.

its like, the second question on the entry form.
    its the first question in Alabama

Buttcleft on
  • Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Larlar caught posting

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    WfkCw39.jpg

cardboard tube exposed

• Options
    The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository Bawstan New EnglandRegistered User regular
    That's not Tube. That's Spiny Norman.

JFC Larlar you speciesist, do all hedgehogs look alike to you? You make me sick.