As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[WOW] 6.0 Out now! Blizzcon INC Nov 7+8!

• Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    I got to 81 on a prot warrior but off gcd heroic strike is not fun. The spec is way too mashy, even moreso than fury. And fury is actually painful to play.

idk, it's a shame because prot is kinda broken next expansion and you can just switch to one of the best dps specs without even really changing gear, but main abilities off the GCD are not good design for a game like wow.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • LorahaloLorahalo Registered User regular
    My warrior is on another server, so I dunno if I'll even level him to 100. I didn't really enjoy him at all, and I thought it was because I just didn't like being melee. Then I boosted a rogue and loved it, so I guess I just don't like playing a warrior.

I have a podcast about Digimon called the Digital Moncast, on Audio Entropy.
  • BigityBigity Lubbock, TXRegistered User regular
    Welp, I don't have the money now, but next time they have the 50% off character services I think I'm going to have to bail on Windrunner. Two weeks before an xpack and it's deader than I've ever seen it. Hours can go by without a single trade chat message.

Good thing they haven't bothered to combine it with anymore servers in a year or so, and seem perfectly content with it how it is. The 'funny' part is that it is Alliance heavy, I can't even imagine how Horde is.

Yea, I logged in right after 6.0.2 and it was still dead. Was pretty sad.

Dhalphir wrote: »
    So, prot warrior discussion. Anyone else playing one in WoD?

Me, well an alt anyway. Prot/Glad

• kaidkaid Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    Meanwhile Wyrmrest Accord is busier than ever in the leveling zones. No matter where I go there's at least five people in each quest location in a zone. Five. Prior to 6.0 I would have been completely alone in the entirety of Outland.

I am pretty impressed by the number if people I see in older zones. I was leveling my monk and for kicks I went to silithus because I figured nobody would be there. There actually were like 5 groups doing stuff and a bunch of people flying the mining circuit. I am not sure I saw that many people in silithus even back when it was one of the highest end zones in the game.

• NamonNamon Registered User regular
    Don't forget CRZ plays a major role in that... There are people playing from many different servers in one leveling zone (not from current expansion).

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    Namon wrote: »
    Don't forget CRZ plays a major role in that... There are people playing from many different servers in one leveling zone (not from current expansion).

Wasn't CRZ, you can see the servers people are from but if they're from yours it won't list it. Everyone I saw leveling on Saturday was from Wyrmrest. Even with CRZ it was the first time in years I actually had to wait for mobs to respawn.

Madican on
  • reVersereVerse Attack and Dethrone God Registered User regular
    Knight_ wrote: »
    I got to 81 on a prot warrior but off gcd heroic strike is not fun. The spec is way too mashy, even moreso than fury. And fury is actually painful to play.

idk, it's a shame because prot is kinda broken next expansion and you can just switch to one of the best dps specs without even really changing gear, but main abilities off the GCD are not good design for a game like wow.

Just don't use Heroic Strike.

Problem solved.

• BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    The boosted warlock gear is the coolest look of all the boosted sets
    I am kind of mad about that

Or just use it with Ultimatum procs.

• SaldonasSaldonas See you space cowboy...Registered User regular
    reVerse wrote: »
    SteevL wrote: »
    I hope today's patch fixes the issue with one of the quests I've got for Kun Lai Summit. I try to stop a a guy with an army of statues that presumably come to life when I attack him, but instead he and all the statues just despawn.

Just gotta one-shot him.

Unless the whole one-shotting is RNG too, this isn't true. I was doing this quest with my wife and she killed him in one shot; he still bubbled and disappeared.

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/carthuun
    Switch: SW-1493-0062-4053
  • reVersereVerse Attack and Dethrone God Registered User regular
    Saldonas wrote: »
    I hope today's patch fixes the issue with one of the quests I've got for Kun Lai Summit. I try to stop a a guy with an army of statues that presumably come to life when I attack him, but instead he and all the statues just despawn.

Just gotta one-shot him.

Unless the whole one-shotting is RNG too, this isn't true. I was doing this quest with my wife and she killed him in one shot; he still bubbled and disappeared.

You gotta one-shot him before he has time to react to you. Basically, CC him first and then ka-blammo.

Just don't use Heroic Strike.

Problem solved.

It seems to be the primary rage dump? idk

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • CadeCade Eppur si muove.Registered User regular
    I managed to get the recipes for both purple and red pimp hats while doing dungeons the other day.

I wonder if some people still gobble those hats up.

• Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    I had not heard of this Gladiator stance... What's it do?

• JavenJaven Registered User regular

Basically, it's Prot dps. It's a level 100 talent, available only to protection warriors, that adjusts its stances and abilities that allow it to be a sword/shield dps spec. You keep the same abilities, they just do different things than when you're a tank

Saldonas wrote: »

Just gotta one-shot him.

You gotta one-shot him before he has time to react to you. Basically, CC him first and then ka-blammo.

I'll have us give this a try again; I guess we'll try sapping him before she ambushes him and see if it has different results.

Javen wrote: »

Basically, it's Prot dps. It's a level 100 talent, available only to protection warriors, that adjusts its stances and abilities that allow it to be a sword/shield dps spec. You keep the same abilities, they just do different things than when you're a tank

And also it's one of the highest DPS specs in the game according to sims.

Anyone here play Ench/Ele shaman? How are they post 6.0? Thinking about spending my 90 boost on one since it and Druid are the only class I've never played past low level, and druid has never really drawn me for whatever reason.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    I'm definitely curious about the level 100 SPriest talents.

Especially that one that changes things up to be a dotless spec.

persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    Dhalphir wrote: »
    Honestly, I also never understood the "there is always one best method".

I'm probably coming at this from an overly-WotLK-based mindset because I never raided in Cata, but I knew exactly how hit and expertise worked and exactly how to value them. I made specific choices early in Wrath to gem a lot of expertise rather than stamina because I knew it was important for threat generation. As a result, I was top threat in any raid I ever attended, even given the superior base threat generation of paladins and druids. I had warriors from all over Oceania early in Wrath asking me about it, because I was one of the only ones gemming expertise.

That was fun as fuck. Micromanaging your gear to get the most out of it was one of the big joys of hardcore raiding. I'm sure it wasn't particularly fun for casual players but casual players didn't need to do it. As long as they followed a path of "just pick the highest iLevel stuff" they would be fine.

now Blizzard has taken away the intricacies of gear and pushed EVERYONE onto the "just pick the highest iLevel stuff".

And that sucks.

this is already how it was; this is how it's been since they took ridiculous-scaling armor pen out, if not before (with a couple of weird exceptions, mostly trinkets)

you will still be able to stack whatever stat it makes sense for you to stack, track down the gear with it on there etc. Everybody's just freed from the requirement that we reforge a bunch of gear to hit a specific amount of hit rating

Eat it You Nasty Pig. on
    NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
    Reforging was not fun when any new piece of gear meant reforging the whole damn set to min/max the results, which is what Heroic raiders had to do.

• The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    While I totally understand the appeal of reforging and how it feels like a loss; personally I don't miss it at all.

Sure, it meant that you could make most any peice of gear 'best', or as near as would matter...it also simultaneously took away the impetuous to seek out better gear. Personally, I don't think reforging was for the heroic (now mythic) raiders, because those folks, while they would take advantage of reforging, would still strive to find the actual bis for their spec. It was for the masses who were happy to either not care, or be 'close enough' and it let them 'cheat' in order to not worry about looking for something better that tier.

Now, without reforging, and with the addition of somewhat randomized secondaries and interesting tertiaries, loot is more Diablo-like in that you very well might find a specific weapon or something you have been looking for, but it's not quite right, and makes you want to keep trying to get it just right. Like in D3, you can still use a not ideally rolled peice until you get the one you want, but there's still something to strive for, and you can't just wisk off to a vendor and make it right.

Don't get me wrong, this isn't fundamentally 'better', I just personally prefer it. I can still understand that it's not for everyone, but I understand why they did it.

And hopefully a side benefit (and I'm fairly sure they've outright said this) is that they can actually increase the chances of loot dropping, because they are less concerned about people getting something, reforging it to their spec, then not needing to run <content> again. This way you can get that ilvl, get that slot upgraded, but keep striving for the 'right' mix of stats for you.

Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

• EnclaveofGnomesEnclaveofGnomes Registered User regular
    Reforging was not fun when any new piece of gear meant reforging the whole damn set to min/max the results, which is what Heroic raiders had to do.

Given EvE's popularity and the ability to play it entirely from a spreadsheet it's clear some find that pretty compelling gameplay.

• HallowedFaithHallowedFaith Call me Cloud. Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    I feel like reforging was a lazy mans way of them trying to fix their broken itemization and given the need to stay relevant in raids, I am glad it's gone because I was tired of paying tons of gold and reforging every time I got a new piece. It was harder to calculate the gear stats as well. That being said, I LOVE NUMBERS and would love some kind of stat customization system in WoW, but Reforging just didn't do it for me.

It seems like loot selection is more like Diablo for sure, they even addressed that subject in the recent interview they did. It should be more of it available, more choices, etc.

There are more world drops now.
    Garrisons have chance for gear.
    Fishing has gear.
    Quests have gear.
    Raiding has gear.
    PvP has gear.

And on top of all that, they are using a combination of Timeless Isle style randomization for spec AND the new Highmaul system, which is essentially warforged, except it has a chance to be on every piece of gear that is generated, instead of just raiding gear.

Now, what's going to be a surprise for a lot of people is how low the ilevel of gear is going to be when we get to WoD. Let's say your item level is somewhere around 540+, you won't bet getting any upgrade (without Highmaul gear being dropped) until around level 96-ish.

Blizzard doesn't want people feeling like end-game raiding is going to be wiped way in the first day - AND they are making room for Boosted toons. The first two levels of quests drop 505 gear.

Also, with proper planning, a bit of gold, and a bit of farming, the Garrisons can maxed out in 7 days once you have hit level 100. Given the short number of dungeons and the gated raids, I am concerned that power-players are going to run out of content really fast. Based on play on the PTR and what people are doing already - it seems like after the first 45 days or so, everyone will simply be sitting in their garrisons and putting in work orders, with the 5-mans on farm.

Now, I am not trying to be pessimistic, just pointing out what my feeling is from playing the Beta and what the general census is from other players - which obviously is taken with a very large dost of salt.

That being said, the Garrisons are really awesome and the perks are great too, it's like the daily hub without being.. dailies. Kind of.

Note: First thing you should be building is Dwarven Barracks, Storehouses, and Stables. They have the best perks.

HallowedFaith on
    I'm making video games. DesignBy.Cloud
    I feel like reforging was a lazy mans way of them trying to fix their broken itemization and given the need to stay relevant in raids, I am glad it's gone because I was tired of paying tons of gold and reforging every time I got a new piece. It was harder to calculate the gear stats as well. That being said, I LOVE NUMBERS and would love some kind of stat customization system in WoW, but Reforging just didn't do it for me.

It seems like loot selection is more like Diablo for sure, they even addressed that subject in the recent interview they did. It should be more of it available, more choices, etc.

There are more world drops now.
    Garrisons have chance for gear.
    Fishing has gear.
    Quests have gear.
    Raiding has gear.
    PvP has gear.

And on top of all that, they are using a combination of Timeless Isle style randomization for spec AND the new Highmaul system, which is essentially warforged, except it has a chance to be on every piece of gear that is generated, instead of just raiding gear.

Now, what's going to be a surprise for a lot of people is how low the ilevel of gear is going to be when we get to WoD. Let's say your item level is somewhere around 540+, you won't bet getting any upgrade (without Highmaul gear being dropped) until around level 96-ish.

Blizzard doesn't want people feeling like end-game raiding is going to be wiped way in the first day - AND they are making room for Boosted toons. The first two levels of quests drop 505 gear.

Also, with proper planning, a bit of gold, and a bit of farming, the Garrisons can maxed out in 7 days once you have hit level 100. Given the short number of dungeons and the gated raids, I am concerned that power-players are going to run out of content really fast. Based on play on the PTR and what people are doing already - it seems like after the first 45 days or so, everyone will simply be sitting in their garrisons and putting in work orders, with the 5-mans on farm.

Now, I am not trying to be pessimistic, just pointing out what my feeling is from playing the Beta and what the general census is from other players - which obviously is taken with a very large dost of salt.

That being said, the Garrisons are really awesome and the perks are great too, it's like the daily hub without being.. dailies. Kind of.

Note: First thing you should be building is Dwarven Barracks, Storehouses, and Stables. They have the best perks.

Wow, the stables perks sound amazing.

Namon wrote: »

Even with CRZ I was pretty shocked at the number of people in silithus of all places. There are a whole lot more zones for that level range now that drop better stuff and are a WHOLE lot easier to reach.

• ShawnaseeShawnasee Registered User regular
    It's like Blizzard wants me to do my homework or something...

Javen wrote: »

And also it's one of the highest DPS specs in the game according to sims.

Anyone here play Ench/Ele shaman? How are they post 6.0? Thinking about spending my 90 boost on one since it and Druid are the only class I've never played past low level, and druid has never really drawn me for whatever reason.

One thing to note gladiator stance is VERY single target oriented. Its aoe damage is somewhat lacking so it is a great spec for dueling/pve daily hunting type activities but a bit less for raids that have a lot of AOE damage requirements. It is super nice though being able to swap 1 talent to change from tank to DPS using the same gear/weapons and its the first real DPS sword and board viable option for those who like that sort of game play.

I'm looking forward to using this on old raids.

MLkhNj1.png

• The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    Haha:
    Thrall received a reminder that he is currently still on Azeroth.

From the 6.0.3 patch notes.

I was just thinking the other night that it was pretty funny Thrall kept telling me "This land is nothing like Azeroth". :lol:

Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

I still remember when random mobs would do the Death Knight dialogue civilians have when you enter a city prior to seeing the King.

• MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    I still say that Reforging would have been ideal if you could use a "slider" and reforge up to X% of a stat instead of all-or-nothing.

Enh/Ele Sham:

Enh playstyle hasn't changed. Some of the extraneous stuff is gone (RIP Stormlash) so it's just a cleaned up experience.

Ele is apparently affected big time by losing LB on the run but otherwise has very solid output.

• JavenJaven Registered User regular
    Reforging fed into the min/max in the game. Many of the steps they've taken actively take steps away from it, or at least min/maxing being less of an expectation for
    I'm looking forward to using this on old raids.

MLkhNj1.png

I remember hearing them talking about this, but I thought it was only in Ashran?

• Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    ele isn't that different really, aside from not being able to cast LB while moving (and actually, if you glyph spiritwalker's for the shorter duration/cooldown you can account for a lot of the actual need to move and cast)

I like the new echo of the elements implementation; the new mastery is kind of blah but oh well

NREqxl5.jpg
    edited October 2014
    I miss being able to hurl nine Lava Bursts one right after the other. Hard cast the first, proc mastery and Echo, Lava Flows then throw another Lava Burst + mastery and Echo, then Lava Flows again and more boom. Even more boom if I pop Ascendance.

Also I miss being a Sith lord with chain lightning.

Madican on
    I haven't played a lot of my shaman as enhancement since the patch but my thoughts is that unless you have a lot of haste, you're spending a lot of time waiting around for cooldowns and just auto-attacking.

you kinda still get streaks like that sometimes because of how long echo can stay up; if you get a lucky string of surge/echo procs you can cast four or five in a row without even considering multistrikes

NREqxl5.jpg
    I still remember when random mobs would do the Death Knight dialogue civilians have when you enter a city prior to seeing the King.

I can't forget THE ICE STONE IS MELTING

edited October 2014
    Here is a rough breakdown of the perks for Garrisons if you want to know. This is a big list, so have fun. :)

Note: There are a lot more to garrisons than this stuff. There is a whole daily quest thing, real-time raiding, followers, garrison missions, etc. Lot's of stuff.

SMALL PLOTS:
    Alchemy Lab:
    • Level 1: Allows the production of Alchemy items and work orders. 7 total work orders.
    • Level 2: Allows followers with the Alchemy trait to work here, granting a unique bonus (stack of potions every day). 14 total work orders.
    • Level 3: 20 total work orders.

Enchanter's Study
    • Level 1: Allows the production of Enchanting items and allows non-Enchanters to disenchant items. 7 Work Orders.
    • Level 2: Allows followers with the Enchanting trait to work here, granting a unique bonus (ability to transmog weapon glow). 14 Work Orders.
    • Level 3: 20 Work Orders

Engineering Works
    • Level 1: Allows the production of Engineering items.
    • Level 2: Allows followers with the Engineering trait to work here, granting a unique bonus. Also allows up to 3 work orders at one time.

Gem Boutique (Jewelcrafting)
    • Level 1: Allows the production of Jewelcrafting items and work orders. 7 Work Orders
    • Level 2: Allows followers with the Jewelcrafting trait to work here, granting a unique bonus (receive a quest to craft an item for lots of gold). 14 Work Orders.
    • Level 3: 20 Work Orders.

Salvage Yard
    • Level 1: Allows Salvage to be occasionaly recovered from missions.
    • Level 2: Increases your chance at recovering Salvage from missions. In addition, you may now discover follower items in Salvage.
    • Level 3: Greatly increases your chance at recovering Salvage from missions. In addition, you may now discover player items in Salvage.

Scribe's Quarters
    • Level 1: Allows the production of Inscription items. 7 Work Orders.
    • Level 2: Allows followers with the Inscription trait to work here, granting a unique bonus (create forged goods to get gold from vendors). 14 Work Orders.

Storehouse
    • Level 1: Enables access to your personal bank and increases the total number of active work orders for all buildings by 1.
    • Level 2: Enables access to your guild bank.
    • Level 3: Enables access to an Ethereal Trader for Void Storage and Transmogrification and increases the total number of active work orders for all buildings by 2

Tailoring
    • Level 1: Allows the production of Tailoring items and work orders. 7 Work Orders
    • Level 2: Allows followers with the Tailoring trait to work here, granting a unique bonus. 14 Work Orders

The Forge
    • Level 1: Allows the production of Blacksmithing items and work orders. 7 Work Orders.
    • Level 2: Allows followers with the Blacksmithing trait to work here, granting a unique bonus. 14 Work Orders.

The Tannery
    • Level 1: Allows the production of Leatherworking items and work orders.
    • Level 2: Allows followers with the Leatherworking trait to work here, granting a unique bonus (follower can craft decorative tents that provide a rest bonus). 14 Work Orders.

MEDIUM PLOTS:
    Barn
    • Level 1: Allows you to capture Clefthoof, Elekk, Wolves, and Talbuk for leather and fur. Used for leatherworking and tailoring recipes.
    • Level 2: Allows you to capture Boars and Riverbeasts for rare meats used to create the most powerful food.
    • Level 3: Allows you to capture elite beasts to harvest for savage blood, used in all epic crafted armor and weapons.

Inn
    • Level 1: Each day, a visitor offering a dungeon quest will spend the day at your inn.
    • Level 2: Recruits random followers each week. You can specify traits and abilities you're especially interested in.
    • Level 3: Unlocks the particularly lucrative treasure hunter missions.

Lumber Mill
    • Level 1: Allows you to mark small trees in Draenor for harvest. Harvested Timber can be converted to work orders for Garrison supplies.
    • Level 2: Allows you to harvest medium trees for additional timber.
    • Level 3: Allows you to mark large trees for even more timber.

Gladiator's Sanctum
    • Level 1: Increases your out-of-combat regeneration in outdoor Draenor zones and allows the collection of broken bones from defeated enemy players (used for Conqueror's Tribute).
    • Level 1: Enables safe fall in outdoor Draenor zones. Also enables the Nemesis quest series for defeating enemy players of specific races.
    • Level 3: While below 35% life, all damage taken is reduced by 50% in outdoor Draenor zones. Grants access to the Highmaul Coliseum gladiator tournament.

Trading Post
    • Level 1: Allows the trade of crafting reagents for garrison resources and vice versa, for a profit!
    • Level 2: Enables access to the auction house. Also grants access to the Shattari Defense or Laughing Skull factions.
    • Level 3: Increases reputation gain in Draenor by 20% (account-wide).

LARGE PLOTS:
    Armory
    • Level 1: Doubles the chance for your quest rewards to get a rare or epic Bonus Upgrade.
    • Level 2: Allows the collection of armor scraps from the Orc clans of Draenor for armor transmogrification use.
    • Level 2: Grants 1 of your 3 seals of tempered fate (raid bonus loot roll) at no cost each week.

Barracks
    • Level 1: Grants the Call to Arms ability and unlocks Patrol Missions. Patrol Missions have higher than normal follower experience rewards.
    • Level 2: Allows a follower with the bodyguard trait to accompany you as a guardian in Draenor Zones.
    • Level 3: Increases your follower limit by 5.

Mage Tower
    • Level 1: Unlocks access to an Ogre Waygate of your choice on Draenor.
    • Level 2: Unlocks access to a second Ogre Waygate.
    • Level 3: Unlocks access to a third Ogre Waygate.

Stables
    • Level 1: Enables the capture and training of special mounts on Draenor.
    • Level 2: You may remain mounted while interacting with objects in outdoor Draenor zones.
    • Level 3: Increases mount speed in Draenor by 20%.

Workshop
    • Level 1: Unlocks a personal engineer that attaches rockets, mines, and speed boosts to your mounts. Exceptional work!
    • Level 2: Your engineer now grants you access to a Jet Pack.
    • Level 3: Allows the creation of a siege vehicle once per day. Drive it to victory in Draenor!

GENERAL PROFESSION BUILDINGS
    Fishing Shack
    • Level 1: Allows small Draenor fish to be caught in garrison waters and provides access to daily Fishing quests.
    • Level 2: Allows medium Draenor fish to be caught in garrison waters.
    • Level 3: Allows enormous Draenor fish to be caught in Garrison waters. Also grants you a chance to catch a unique fish that can be used to lure mysterious creatures onto the shore.

Farm
    • Level 1: Grows Draenic Seeds into herbs each day and herbalism nodes are available in the garden. 7 Work Orders.
    • Level 2: Allows followers with the Herbalism trait to work here, granting a unique bonus (can select herbs you want to grow). Also increases the amount of herbs that can be harvested at the garden. 14 Work Orders.
    • Level 3: Grow a unique Draenor fruit tree in your garden that grants food buffs. 21 Work Orders.

Pet Menagerie
    • Level 1: Attracts elite pets you can battle for rewards. Also lets 5 of your battle pets hang out in your garrison.
    • Level 2: Increases your trap chance and reduces the cooldown of Revive Battle Pets while in Draenor. Up to 10 of your pets can now hang out in your garrison.
    • Level 3: Unlocks a pet battle daily with unique pet rewards.

Mine
    • Level 1: Allows players to mine Draenic Stone from mineral nodes in Draenor. Draenic Stone can be converted to work orders for Draenor minerals. 7 Work Orders
    • Level 2: Allows followers with the Mining trait to work here, granting a unique bonus (adds mining carts). Also opens a new mineshaft, granting access to additional mining nodes. 14 Work Orders
    • Level 3: A final mineshaft allows access to rich mining nodes. In addition, garrison guards will patrol your mine, keeping it clear of hostile Goren. 21 Work Orders.

HallowedFaith on
  • BubsBubs Not Burbs ChicagoRegistered User regular
    How lazy am I if I boost an 83 warrior? I was going to level him out and use it on a paladin, but after getting 5 characters 80-90 since early September, I... I just can't do it anymore. Basically, how long will it take me to level out if I'm chain running dungeons on full rested xp?

PSN: thewheelz
This discussion has been closed.