As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[WOW] 6.0 Out now! Blizzcon INC Nov 7+8!

19495969798100»

• Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    MuddBudd wrote: »
    YoungFrey wrote: »
    More importantly, does the 90 boost open up quest phased flight points?
    Personally, I think I'd get more use of smearing all that XP across the 8 characters I have in the 75-85 range.

Quest phased flight points?

It gives you the capitals, and that's about it. You get almost no flight points in general.
    What I mean is. I want all the crap I skipped to be open. So I don't have to do a series of quest series to open up an inn for holiday quests. It's not the actual flight points I want.
    Dhalphir wrote: »
    YoungFrey wrote: »
    More importantly, does the 90 boost open up quest phased flight points?
    Personally, I think I'd get more use of smearing all that XP across the 8 characters I have in the 75-85 range.

Quest phased flight points?

It gives you the capitals, and that's about it. You get almost no flight points in general.

You also get only 280% flying skill even if you own a 310% mount and it scales it down. You must pay the full cost (4k with faction discount) for 310% upgrade.

That's been true for a while now though. Speed is no longer tied to mounts, ever since they made mounts account-bound. I believe the only people who got 310% for free are those who had one of the 310% mounts before they made the change at the beginning of Cata, and even then, I believe only on the character that earned it.
    I can confirm. I have one of the 310s (the easy one) and only the character that earned it has fastest flying.

• Options
    FairchildFairchild Rabbit used short words that were easy to understand, like "Hello Pooh, how about Lunch ?" Registered User regular
This discussion has been closed.