As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Warframe] I say good sir, may I interest you in a top hat?

1939495969799»

• Options
    DivideByZeroDivideByZero Social Justice Blackguard Registered User regular
    Orthos is fine. Orthos Prime is better of course, but not OMGWTFBBQ better.

Pretty much any weapon or frame can be good provided you have the right mods and the room to fit them on.

Except Limbo.

Poor Limbo.

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKERS
  • Options
    alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    I'm half-way through the Limbo quest. It is my mission statement to make an all-star genocidal Limbo.

Speaking of sisyphean tasks: The Mutalist Quanta has grown on me, and some day after playing around with the Opticor and Amprex enough, I'm gonna take a crack at making it a decently strong weapon. I see a lot of potential in its bubble blowing.

xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Options
    RedthirstRedthirst Registered User regular
    I will have to spend a lot of time getting used to new damage system and checking which mods changed. But yeah, I guess I will give it another try.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    LilleDjevelLilleDjevel Registered User regular
    Orthos is fine. Orthos Prime is better of course, but not OMGWTFBBQ better.

Pretty much any weapon or frame can be good provided you have the right mods and the room to fit them on.

Except Limbo.

Poor Limbo.

Whaaaat Limbo is awesome!

Grass Grows,
    Birds Fly,
    'til there's Fire in the Sky...

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    He's in a really weird place right now where his skills aren't worth much unless he's got the right partners or he's soloing certain missions.

xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Options
    I can't think of a single thing Limbo does that isn't done better by another frame whose abilities don't actively interfere with the rest of the group.

• Options
    KashaarKashaar Low OrbitRegistered User regular
    He's in a really weird place right now where his skills aren't worth much unless he's got the right partners or he's soloing certain missions.

For example, three other Limbos! Now that's an idea.

Speaking of, here's a PSA re: Limbo's quest:

If you're currently doing the Limbo Theorem quest, be aware that you probably don't have to do all those Archwing Interceptions! You only ever need 9 Proof Fragments, which you can get in a single interception mission (they are loot drops from Archwing enemies, look just like Nav Coordinate drops). Once you build a part, you get the BP for the next theorem, which requires nothing but 3 Proof Fragments to build. If you still have spare Proof Fragments from previous missions, you can just build that and go straight to the next excavation mission!

Also, Proof Fragments can be traded. They are found under the "Blueprint Parts" category in the trading menu.

You're welcome!

Indie Dev Blog | Twitter | Steam
    Unreal Engine 4 Developers Community.

I'm working on a cute little video game! Here's a link for you.
  • Options
    Time travelling post:

Hey Kashaar, thanks for those Limbo fragments the other day!
    Kashaar wrote: »
    You're welcome!

• Options
    KashaarKashaar Low OrbitRegistered User regular
    This thread has finally filled its progress bar! Mastery rank achieved! Sell the damn thing!

But the grind goes ever on: TO THE NEW THREAD!

Indie Dev Blog | Twitter | Steam
    Unreal Engine 4 Developers Community.

I'm working on a cute little video game! Here's a link for you.
This discussion has been closed.