As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Oz Magical Mystery Tour (Wed/Thurs prePAX adventures)

2»

• MagnusCarterMagnusCarter Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    I'll be around from Wednesday, probably from the start but it will depend on when @Kevralyn‌ gets in.
    p.s. PAXAus has just been confirmed in Melbourne for the next 5 years, so keep an eye out for good places to visit next year!

MagnusCarter on
  • JazzyJazzy Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Well day one was brilliant, starting with a meandering walk through the city alleyways and ending up with drinks overlooking the bay. Join us tomorrow at 9am at Flinders St Station or throughout the day! Follow us tomorrow on twitter at @PAX_MMT for further shenanigans!

Moon Wizard.
  • minty737minty737 Sunshine CoastRegistered User regular
    Messaged the leaders :) I will be wearing ablack Portal Tshirt tomorrow. See you guys there!

• flasheflashe Craft Beer Aficionado US - East CoastRegistered User regular
    I'll meet up w/ the MMT crew at QVM around 10am. Hope to see everyone there. Hoping to make day two just as entertaining as day one!

• SuperRoachSuperRoach BallaratRegistered User regular
    How's it going there? Might say hi at acmi.

• jaywalker82jaywalker82 Registered User regular
    Arrgggh can't believe I missed this thread. Been in Melb since Tue and have been looking for things to do with my son. Mind you, seen a few PAX 2013 shirts around so I may have walked past you a few times :)

• PsychopozziePsychopozzie Registered User new member
    due to unforeseen circumstances i completely missed it, but those of you who seen the guy with the golden pax medal at Joust will most likely have seen me, spent over 8 hours playing that psmove game T_T