As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Spare AUS Pins

PSH51FPSH51F Wagga Wagga, NSW, AustraliaRegistered User new member
Hey guys by the end of the week (if all goes according to plan) I'll have two or three spare PAXAUS 10 year pins if anyone needs some

Also I'll be able to get people the AUS sets if you like too

Side note I'm new here, got on the bandwagon today, very excited to become part of this community :)

• Options
    dchoydchoy OregonRegistered User regular
    PSH51F wrote: »
    Hey guys by the end of the week (if all goes according to plan) I'll have two or three spare PAXAUS 10 year pins if anyone needs some

Also I'll be able to get people the AUS sets if you like too

Side note I'm new here, got on the bandwagon today, very excited to become part of this community :)

I definitely need both an Aus set as well as one of the anniversary pins. If you could hook me up I would be ecstatic. Let me know!

PAX Prime attendee since 2008.

Another year of Prime gone by... commence the struggle!

https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/dchoy
  • Options
    darkinferodarkinfero BOP-IT Malden, MARegistered User regular
    I would love a set my friend was having issues since she is traveling overseas.

My Pin collection
    signature_zpsna6t17lm.png
    Pinny Pal since PAX Prime 2013
  • Options
    Shadowscars22Shadowscars22 Registered User regular
    I'd gladly trade one AUS anniversary pin for any other anniversary pin you need - feel free to pm me if that's of any interest to you! :)

Visit my website, thepintrader.com, the first Pinny Arcade store!
  • Options
    I'd love to trade 10 year for 10 year, and as for what you want to do for sets I'm open to suggestions, whether you'd like to trade a set for it or four individual pins ect, or transfer me money somehow :)

• Options
    AjaxonAjaxon Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Same goes for me, I have spare 10 year pins and regular pin sets from East and Prime and would love to get with anyone who has spare Aus pins. All the pins I have marked as available on my pinnypal are up for grabs.

• Options
    I'd love to trade 10 year for 10 year, and as for what you want to do for sets I'm open to suggestions, whether you'd like to trade a set for it or four individual pins ect, or transfer me money somehow :)

You don't have a digital lanyard set up yet so don't know what pins you need but I am willing to do trades or cash for the Aus pins. Take a look at what I have available and if you don't need any of those cash will do! :P

• Options
    I literally started today so I've only got aus core and the 10 year as well as any other booth related pins from today (tin man, sarkhan, sunset overdrive and atoi)

• Options
    I literally started today so I've only got aus core and the 10 year as well as any other booth related pins from today (tin man, sarkhan, sunset overdrive and atoi)

I need all those except for the Sunset Overdrive. If you want any of my available pins we can do some trades or if you prefer cash then we can do that as well or even a combination. Let me know!

• Options
    00Fayt0000Fayt00 Registered User regular
    @PSH51F, I don't know if you've seen me around yet, but if you do I've been the one wearing a PAX East Scarf with about 100 pins on it. If you see me around tomorrow, let me know and I can help you get set up on the Digital lanyard site if you want. :) It's not hard, but then you can get an idea of what you'd like to request from people who are wanting to trade you!!

• Options
    @00Fayt00 yeah i remember you from the queue for the 10 year this morning, ill be in there in the morning again to pick up mine tomorrow so ill see you then haha

• Options
    00Fayt0000Fayt00 Registered User regular
    Sounds good. See you then. Just hit me up and I'll try and show you the site on my ipad. :)

• Options
    KurpavKurpav Registered User regular
    Throwing in my request to trade a 10 year pin as well!

On the Hunt: Star Trek, Gold Overwatch, Glitch
    Check 'em: My Pins!
  • Options
    DisposableLemurDisposableLemur Registered User regular
    I would sacrifice small children for an AUS set. I don't hold any illusions of getting a 10 year.

• Options
    aleph0aleph0 Registered User regular
    Throwing my hat into the ring for a trade as well. Anything on my lanyard is up for grabs, including the Aus 13 logo.

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    We already have a trade sticky folks, please use that for trading.

Geth, close this thread.

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative zerzhul. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.