As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Singularity Satans 2014

nevilleneville The Worst Gay(Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
edited January 2015 in Social Entropy++
So this year's SS is a bit late. Apologies for that, but on to the main event!
THE SIGN UP DEADLINE IS 9 PM, PST, NOVEMBER 14TH

It's SECRET SATANS!
That glorious time of year when we dig deep and buy shit for randos from the Intertrons.
Interested? Then pray continue reading!

This is where you do the sign-ups.
There will be another thread later where people can talk about what to get, or what not to get, or go off-topic so delightfully as we tend to do.
But if you want to make a post about what you want here, FEEL FREE!

We have rules and not reading or knowing them is no excuse!
So read them all before you try to sign up.

>>>>>>>> READ ALL THE RULES, AS WE TWEAK THEM EVERY YEAR. IGNORANCE IS NOT AN EXCUSE FOR FAILING TO SEND A GIFT ON TIME. <<<<<<<<

Rules:

(Newest First)

1. The New SMS/Text system is NOT required this year, but we are testing it out. It would be greatly appreciated if people were to test it out. Any issues you have with that system should be PM'd directly to me, neville.
More info on this will be posted later, as well as linked from the welcome match messages.

2. We have had a LOT of people do this "Oh hey I'll be gone from Dec 19-20, can you make sure no packages arrive in that time period? There's a time nexus that will absorb all presents that arrive then."
Don't do that unless you really can't help it. It's incredibly time-consuming for @Usagi and I. The new SMS system should help with this.

3. There is no minimum spending amount and no maximum spending amount. Just because you spend $500 on your person, doesn't mean you'll get the same amount spent on you. And some people make handmade shit because they're poor, talented, or some combination. 2014 update: That said, minimum should be clear. If you send a gift deliberately to be cheap or an asshole, you won't participate again. Also, we will be sure and call you out for it.
This is a time to be giving, not a stingy mcAss-Goose. So be kind, please. :-)

4. Wishlists and/or wishlist posts must be made prior to signups. No exceptions except for PA Staff.

5. Wishlists or suggestions ARE REQUIRED this year. If you feel you are a regular and people should know what you like; awesome. You still can't sign up without this info.

6. International people are allowed. There is a field now in the sign up process for if you REALLY are strapped for cash, but I still cannot 100% guarantee you will not get someone in Australia, New Zealand, or lesser Uranus. IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THIS POSSIBILITY, DO NOT SIGN UP. Note: Canada is NOT considered "international."

7. If nobody knows who you are, you probably will not be allowed to sign up. This is to cut down on the number of deadbeat Satans.

8. People who do not send gifts will be banned. Seriously. Not you "might" get banned, you 100% WILL get banned. Tube is tired of people whining about not getting shit, so if you sign up, you better fucking send something. Excuses are not accepted. I don't care if you are deployed to Afghanistan, lose your job, or are in love with Jesus; IF YOU SIGN UP AND DON'T SEND YOU WILL BE BANNED. The deadline to receive gifts is January 25, 2015. That's exactly one month past Christmas. If you can't get it in by then at the latest, don't be a silly goose (or worse) -- don't sign up.

9. DO NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT WHAT YOU GOT. But while a joke gift is ok, sending only terrible gifts just to be terrible is not encouraged. I.E. Don't do it.

10. Really. Do not complain about your gifts.

10b. Don't send obviously shitty gifts. If we find someone sending out a $5 gift just to be an asshole, you will be banned from future Secret Satan events.

11. Do NOT send NSFW gifts unless they specifically OK it in the info sent to you when you get your person.

How Do I Sign Up, Boss?
UPDATED FOR 2014:

Send an email to secretsatantwo@gmail.com with your forum handle as the subject
(Nothing else! JUST your forum handle)

Details of the email MUST CONTAIN:
1. Your Name (YOUR REAL ONE. NO ALIASES. NO ABBREVIATIONS. If you aren't comfortable with that, don't sign up.)
2. Your full Address (INCLUDING country)
3. Your cell phone number (If you are not American, please make sure to put the country code info there)
4. YES to SMS / NO to SMS (and don't just type a random yes or no, please. Put: YES to SMS or NO to SMS) - Choosing No is optional this year, but it may be required in the future. We really, really, really encourage everyone to say Yes who has a phone capable of sending SMS just to help us validate it all works. And @neville is covering all the costs, so... please help. :-)
5. Your Preference in Sending Internationally (please note this is a preference, you may still be chosen to send internationally): YES / NO
6. If NSFW gifts are OK or NOT
7. Link to your amazon/foodzie/etsy/etc wishlist OR a few items here OR a link to a wishlist post.
If you do not include one of those 3 ways of giving SOME idea of gifts you'd like, YOU WILL NOT GET IN.
***Note: Saying "I will make a wishlist post" IS NOT ACCEPTABLE ANYMORE! You must make the post first. ***

Example email
subj: neville

body:

1. Chris whoever
2. 123 my address
wherever, wherever, USA
3. 555-867-5309
5. YES to SMS
6. Preference in Sending Internationally : YES
7. NSFW gifts: OK
8. Link to your amazon: www.amazon.com/fafafaf.....

Signups in this thread WILL NOT BE COUNTED AND YOU WILL BE THOROUGHLY MOCKED.
Or ignored. Perhaps both Probably both..

THE SIGN UP DEADLINE IS 9 PM, PST, NOVEMBER 14TH. Matches will likely go out that evening.

The traditional.... Framling's Fantastic FAQ For Foisting Freebies On Friendly Forumers!

Q: My person lives outside the country! What if shipping takes a long time?
A: Oh shit! Better plan ahead!

Q: I got evicted from my apartment! I can't afford a present right now.
A: Shouldn't have signed up, Poordilocks!

Q: I don't want to give suggestions, because I <goose reasoning that I don't care about>
A: Then don't sign up. Because if you don't give suggestions, you won't be allowed in.

neville
Sheri
Lost Salient
Goose!
Rainfall
Nogs
Syphyre
Veldrin
Uriel
Rankenphile
godmode
Xaquin
Cello
#pipe
Skeith
Sassori
kadith
Psykoma
Bucketman
Rayze
Slacker71
Hunter
Tox
TheRoadVirus
Kwoaru
jgeis
Straightzi
Naphtali
Sweeney Tom
lostwords
DrZiplock
lalabox
Okami
Abracadaniel
cabsy
Marathon
N1tSt4lker
Noggin
Penguin Incarnate
grobian
Usagi
Brolo
Moriveth
Thetheroo
Robert Khoo
DaMoonRulz
Metroidzoid
Sal
Goatmon
Langly
JimBobtheMonkey
Dirtydirtyvagrant
Denada
. / plut
zerzhul
barcardi
DHS Odium
QuickSnap
Flarne
PA Jamie
Poorochondriac
fightinfilipino
Lasbrook
PRD
egreco
Mulysasempronius
ceres
Virgil_Leads_You
Platypus Beirut
Raijin Quickfoot
CorporateLogo
TankHammer
KetBra
Romanian My Escutcheon
Karrde1842
Fearghaill
Tonkka
Aphostile
Brogey

Matches:

? -> jgeis -> Moriveth -> DaMoonRulz 1 2 -> Veldrin 1 2 3 -> Bogey 1 2 -> Aphostile
? -> Penguin Incarnate 1 2 3
? -> Abracadaniel 1 2 3
? -> fightinfilipino -> Sheri 1 2 -> Neville -> Skeith 1 2 3
? -> Cello
? -> DirtyDirtyVagrant 1 2 3? 4 -> Plut
? -> Tox 1 2 3
? -> Tankhammer 1 2 -> Kadith -> Nogs -> Straightzi 1 2 3
? -> Fearghaill -> Xaquin -> Raijin Quickfoot 1 2 3 -> rainfall -> naphtali -> DrZiplock 1 2 3 -> Sweeney Tom -> EGreco -> #pipe -> Usagi 1 2 3 -> Rolo -> PRD
? -> Flarne 1 2
? -> Psykoma 1 2 3 -> CorporateLogo
? -> godmode -> QuickSnap 1 2 -> Karrde1842-> noggin 1 2 3 -> N1tSt4lker 1 2 3
? -> Virgil_Leads_You
? -> PA Jamie -> Grobian -> Goatmon 1 2 -> Barcardi -> Platypus Beirut 1 2 -> Bucketman 1 2

Thetheroo -> Uriel 1 2 -> MulysaSempronius 1 2
cabsy -> Denada 1 2 3
Abracadaniel -> Sassori -> Marathon 1 2 -> ceres 1 2 -> Sal 1 2 3 -> lostwords -> Okami
Rayze -> Kwoaru 1 2 3
Robert Khoo -> Lalabox 1 2 -> Slacker71 1 2 3 4 -> Syphyre 1 2 3 -> Rankenphile 1 2 3

COMPLETED!

Lasbrook 1 2 3 4 <-> Lost Salient 1 2
JimBobtheMonkey 1 2 <-> KetBra
hunter -> Tonkka -> Poorochondriac -> Goose! -> TheRoadVirus 1 2 -> DHS Odium 1 2 3 -> Romanian My Escutcheon, Doxy -> hunter

nevillexmassig1.png
neville on

• Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    SMS placeholder

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    edited November 2014
    oh huh I can probably afford it this year after taking last year off.

Gonna depend on what happens with my job search that might necessitate a huge move (possibly - hopefully - overseas?) but I will likely be joining in!

facetious on
    "I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Hmmmmmm, I don't have a job but I still want to sign up.

Tough decision.

• Options
    So we're going to be trying out a new system during Secret Satans this year.

One of the biggest problems we have are people needing to update their Satan... they get a gift they asked for, they're moving, out of town, etc.
    The system will allow you to anonymously speak to your Satan(person you're getting a gift from) or your Satanee (person you're gifting to).

This will allow you to communicate "directly" to let them know you're out of town, what your new address is, etc... without us having to be involved.
    You could also ask them for suggestions, although you're also still welcome to ask @Usagi or myself to help in that case.

Still, we're hoping this goes a long way towards lessening the impact SS takes on us. If it works out this year, it will likely play a bigger role next year, but I wanted to have it be optional
    while we try it out to ensure we get rid of any kinks. :)

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Hmm.

HMMMM.

• Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Fuck yes.

It truly is, the most wonderful time of the year.

Dear Satan
    Hi Satan,
    I've been good this year, not that it would probably matter to the Lord of Darkness...
    I'm a human male in my early 30's with a wife and two young boys. In case you couldn't figure it out from the fact that I post on an Internet video ge forum, I am what many people consider a nerd. I enjoy video games, comic books, and various other pursuits. I have an Amazon wish list linked in my sig, please look at the items there as suggestions. I will honestly like anything you choose to send. The things on my wish list are things I would like, but I also think of the list as a window into the kinds of things I like.

Cheers,

Marathon on
  • Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Mmh

Mmmmh

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Other reminders:

1. WE DO NOT TAKE REQUESTS
    2. IF YOU PARTICIPATE IN SATANS, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE AS A RECIPIENT FOR SAINTS
    3. IF YOU BITCH AT EITHER OF US I WILL POO IN YOUR MOUTH

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    What if I like the idea of a lady pooing in my mouth?

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yes!

Boy I hope no one devises devilish puzzles again this year because I just hate those.

Also, I don't understand how SMS messages work and I feel like an old man asking the hip kids to explain the internets to him.

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    MulysaSemproniusMulysaSempronius but also susie nyRegistered User regular
    January 22 2013?
    >>
    <<

If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
  • Options
    MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    oh hey it's the first year I can't afford to do this

neat

BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Veretas wrote: »
    oh hey it's the first year I can't afford to do this

neat

Same here!

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    January 22 2013?
    >>
    <<

Nice catch, fixed. :)

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    oh my gawwwwdddd *squealing time*

• Options
    MulysaSemproniusMulysaSempronius but also susie nyRegistered User regular
    neville wrote: »
    January 22 2013?
    >>
    <<

Nice catch, fixed. :)
    I was considering just sending a pm like an adult, but what is the fun in that

If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    edited November 2014
    BOOM SENT

Wishlists go here:

Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/people/SheriBFabulous/favorites/items-i-love
    Amazon: http://smile.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/MHPY04CJ01K/ (in progress)

GREETINGS MERCIFUL SATAN

Wishlists above are great starting points and I would like pretty much anything on them, but also I would like anything that you think I might like! I like stuff that's unique your area, or things that you make, or things that you pay people to make!

I tried to indicate sizing on my Amazon list, but Etsy sometimes doesn't let you do that. I generally wear a size Medium, but if there's something in particular that you're not sure of, shoot a question to @Javen (and if he doesn't know, just use the SMS thingy!).

I like yarn! I know no one here can tell, but I actually crochet a lot and last year I learned how to knit! One of my favorite yarn websites is knitpicks.com, but there are a ton of options out there and I like trying new things. I have more than enough crochet hooks, but if anyone wants to order one of Jimbo's hooks for me, well I might die of happiness (I already have 3 and I love love love them). I'd also be happy with some rosewood (or any other wood) knitting needles.

I also like to take pictures! If you wanted to buy me a Canon 6D that would be awesome, but generally any camera- or photography-related thingies are great! Apparently my new (since Dec oh god it's been a year) coworkers JUST THIS WEEK found out that I take pictures, because I hadn't done so in so long. :(

I like space! My favorite fandoms are all space-related. I love Star Trek (TOS and TNG), Star Wars, Firefly, Battlestar Galactica and Doctor Who. The only DVD/BluRay that I don't own of those is BSG and Who, but I love any merch related to these. Also just... space in general.

I don't cook or bake very well but I do love to eat, so if you are a treat-maker, I volunteer to be your taste tester!

You may have noticed that we recently got a dog! If you want to include Lando in your gifting, he is a 22 lb black dog who sheds like the dickens. We don't put clothes on him (excluding next year's Halloween costume, when he will be dressed as Lando). Sizing-wise, size Small usually fits him (once we get it through the layers of fur). Also he loves all treats so those would be great! But we try to feed him as healthy treats as possible, so all natural ones would be best.

Um my favorite colors are: blue (especially teals, turquoise, cobalt... I really like blue), red and any jewel tone.

If you still need help, please contact @Javen, @Abracadaniel or @Stareosarus. Don't ask @DHS Odium because I put "No NSFW" in my email.

THANK YOU LORD SATAN!

Sheri on
  • Options
    jgeisjgeis Registered User regular
    I was getting antsy about SS this year. Last year was my first year and it was a lot of fun. I'm definitely signing up again this year (as soon as I'm not mobile posting).

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    WHOOP WHOOP WHOOOOOP

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Oh god my entire Etsy wishlist is dog things right now

Sorry, Satan.

Lando will appreciate anything you get him though :P

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    I am extremely broke

And the only arts and crafts thing I can make is papercraft and that doesnt ship very well

Hm

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    Bad-BeatBad-Beat Registered User regular
    For the last couple of years I have said I might do this and then not actually do this. This has mainly been because I want Neville to notice me, but this year I think I am properly down. I love gifting!

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited November 2014
    This is my Amazon wishlist, which I keep up to date throughout the year as best I can.

About me:

Hello, Satan! I am Goose!, also known as John. I'll be 28 in January. Here is my twitter if you wish to stalk me there: http://twitter.com/gooseplusplus . I like to play video games and watch sports. I wish I had a tabletop group but I don't so no tabletop gifts please for the time being as I don't have a lot of space in my room, unless they're super fucking awesome and you cannot help yourself (in fact, that disclaimer applies to anything, because whatever you get me I am sure I will love).

I play games on the PC, PS4, and Nintendo 3DS. I do not own an Xbone or Wii U and have stopped playing last generation consoles. I also own a Roku box, a chromecast, and will soon own the Amazon Fire Stick. I have an android phone (Moto X). I live on Long Island, NY so its pretty chilly come winter time. I am going to PAX South this year (and maybe also East, but I kind of doubt it). I wear a 2XL in coats and shirts, anywhere between a 44-48 waist. I do not know my hat size.

I watch Game of Thrones, WWE wrestling, NFL (NY Giants is my favorite team), NBA (NY Knicks), MLB (NY Yankees), and MLS (NYCFC is the soccer team I will support). I also love comedic tv shows and movies. I have a Netflix account already, and an Amazon Prime account, too.

Lately my favorite games have been sports games (I own the latest ones: FIFA 15, Madden 15, MLB The Show 14, NBA 2k15), but I also play some Diablo 3, Civ Beyond Earth, and RPGs. My PSN id is g0oseyourself, my steamid is also g0oseyourself (or might be g0osey, I have to double check). I loved the old Final Fantasy games with turn based combat (9 was my favorite, 10 was also great, tactics is always fun) but I never really played many other games in that format and it doesn't appear to be something that is made anymore by major studios (and the indies I've tried have been hit or miss).

I don't own my own car so car-based purchases would be unwise. That's about all I can think of. I would reiterate that anything you get me is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much, Satan! <3

I'll add more as I think of it.

EDIT to add: Any books you purchase should please be kindle books, as I own a kindle and I don't have a lot of room for phyiscal books.

EDIT again: SATAN I FIXED THE LINK TO MY WISHLIST TO BE THE SMILE AMAZON VERSION USE AMAZON SMILE

EDIT the 3rd: My family uses the same wishlist so if its possible to mark off the items when you do purchase them from other sites, please do so.

Goose! on
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Thank you, neville and usagi, for always doing this. You guys are the fucking best.

• Options
    Absolutely the best. Just need to decide if I should participate.

• Options
    Bad-Beat wrote: »
    For the last couple of years I have said I might do this and then not actually do this. This has mainly been because I want Neville to notice me, but this year I think I am properly down. I love gifting!

How can I not notice you?! <3

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    Shit yeah, signed up. My wishlist is still a bit out of date because I completely forgot this was coming up, but year 3 for me and I'm hype as hell!

Expect a future, awesomer post from me.

• Options
    I'm the type of person that loves the giving aspect but I always feel about the getting aspect, like I'm being a burden to the other person.

I'll be hesitant to add something to my wishlist because "Well, I don't want them to feel obligated to get that, I don't need that."

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    Bad-BeatBad-Beat Registered User regular
    neville wrote: »
    Bad-Beat wrote: »

How can I not notice you?! <3

It's been so long, I thought you would have forgotten me by now.

• Options
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »
    I'm the type of person that loves the giving aspect but I always feel about the getting aspect, like I'm being a burden to the other person.

I'll be hesitant to add something to my wishlist because "Well, I don't want them to feel obligated to get that, I don't need that."

Just preface it by saying "here is a list of things that I like, feel free to use it or don't, I will be happy with anything"

• Options
    the cheatthe cheat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    ooh etsy wishlists. I should make one.

tKfL2Yd.png?1
  • Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Sup Satan?

I'm a big ol comics nerd who plays video games and cooks as hobbies.

I mostly read Marvel and some Image titles. I've been collecting heavily for the last 3-4 years so if it's a more recent book I've likely read it if it seemed like something I'd like. I hadn't read comics in a couple decades prior to 2011 or so, so if you have any classic stories you really like and want to share I'd love to read them. I tend towards more optimistic, bright stories than grimdark, but I'm not against really well written darker stories. I do already have Sandman, Y: The Last Man, and Runaways. In fact, probably best to assume I'm up to speed on Gaiman, Vaughn, and Gillen.

I have a decentish gaming PC and a PS3/PS4, and have been playing on the consoles more lately as the PC is in the basement and I'd rather be upstairs with my wife in the evenings. I mostly play RPGs/Action RPGs, especially Dark/Demon Souls and Bioware's stuff. My steam is in my sig, and I'll stick any console games I want in my amazon wishlist.

I like to read, though I haven't read as much as I used to. Always in the mood for good fantasy or scifi - I've read more of the former than the latter. Dresden Files, Game of Thrones, and The Malazan Book of the Fallen are favourites.

Cooking! I'm interested in any cool cookbooks or kitchen stuff. I've got a good chef's knife, and okay everything else. A burr-style coffee grinder would be pretty great.

I'm also a fairly recent homeowner with a fairly lacking toolbox, so anything along those lines would be helpful.

UnbrokenEva on
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Placeholder for wishlist thingers!

• Options
    NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Hey Satan!
    Hi. My name is Nogs. Here are some things about me:
    • I'm a 28 year old male
    • I live in cold-as-fuck Minnesota.
    • I have a pet Dog, she is Half Husky & Half German Shepard. She requires a lot of exercise.
    • I am of medium to large build, clocking in at 5'11" and ~185 lbs.
    • Mediums in most shirts fit me fine.
    • I really like comic books
      • I'm generally a Marvel guy, but really I'll read anything. Superheroes, Indie stuff, novels ABOUT comics, novelizations of previously printed comics. whatever
      • I have a comic book podcast, you can see the link in my sig. (even tho I haven't updated it since August...)
    • I like to tinker
      • I've modded my own arcade sticks
      • I've created a working cyclops visor
      • I own a house, so I got all these power tool projects and mods and stuff going on
    • I've played D&D weekly for the past 6 years and love roleplaying games and fun "party" games (apples to apples, cards against humanity, catan, etc.)
    • I own a Playstation 4
    • If you search the archives, you'll find that somehow the past like 2 or 3 years I've done this, it's all been Green Lantern/Green Color themed. And honestly, if you're in a pickle on deciding on what to get me, you can't go wrong with that. Let's just say the background on my home desktop, work desktop, my phone and my facebook profile is the green lantern logo.
    • My go to alcoholic drinks:
      • Irish Whiskey on rocks (2 Gingers and Tullamore Dew most often)
      • Rum and Coke (Kraken rum usually in this case)
      • Belgian beers. Light stuff. Blue Moon, Delirium Tremens, etc. Not a fan of stouts and darker beers.
    • I generally read fanasty/sci-fi genres. Favorite Books I've read recently:
      • The Gentlemen Bastard series
      • Kingkiller series
      • All Dresden Files books
      • The Rook

Amazon Wishlist: http://amzn.com/w/3QNWZKRV2GJVO

I'll add more here over the next few days/weeks.

if you are still stuck, just ask @Keith because that is who everyone should go to know more about their satanee

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
  • Options
    omg

oh fuck yes

i just realized

THIS MEANS RIDDLES SOON!

rotate.jpg
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Nogs wrote: »
    omg

oh fuck yes

i just realized

THIS MEANS RIDDLES SOON!

parksandrecreation-ron-swanson-loves-riddles-3.gif?w=650

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    100x yes

rotate.jpg
  • Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Aw yisss

Hello again Old Scratch!

It feels so good to be back, taking part in your unholy festival.

Please find the details and wishes of your humble servant below and also in my signature.
    The Physical Me:
    I’m a 29 year old blond haired blue eyed dude. I’m about 5’7” and weigh about 150 pounds.
    Clothing wise, am generally a small when it comes to shirts, although I sometimes get mediums if they are a particularly small medium. I am quite fond of more tightish fitting tees and slim long-sleeved shirts. I’m not too fussy about colours, though I am rather partial to blues and softer reds. If I have designs on my shirts, I like them to be quite minimalistic and simple.
    I am actually trying to find some decent sunglasses at the moment too! I have some that I like already, but they were cheap (ie. free) and I can’t see them lasting long.
    My shoe size is 8.5-9 in Australian sizes.
    Do not buy me pants please, I am the worst to buy pants for. I have a weird butt. The weirdest butt.

The Geographical Me:
    I am from the Northern Territory in Australia. Please keep this in mind if you are from anywhere that is NOT Australia, as things from overseas have a tendency to sometimes take forever to get here for some reason. Also our quarantine restrictions are rather strict, so if you send non-commercial and/or non-sealed food over it might not be guaranteed to make it through customs.

Gaming:
    I own a 360, PS3, PC and PS4. I mostly use the PC and PS4 for the majority of my gaming lately.
    I have a pretty wide range of interests when it comes to videogames and I’m willing to try almost anything, with the only major exception being grindy and loot heavy RPGs.
    My Steam profile is in my signature and it gives a good idea of the sort of thing I’m into. If you’re wanting to bless me with a game, you’d be better off doing it through Steam, as it’s much easier for you see what I have already.

Hobbies:
    I freaking love artwork. Both looking at it and doing it myself. If you are creatively inclined and are wanting to make something for your Satanee, I would ABSOLUTELY BE 100% UP FOR THIS AND WOULD LOVE IT SO MUCH. I cannot stress enough how much I love other people’s creations, no matter what form. The imagination is a wonderful beautiful thing. Drawings, knitting, pottery, writing, absolutely anything creative. I love it. Give it to me.
    As I mentioned, I enjoy drawing too. I do most of my work digitally and I’m pretty well set up in the regard already, but I also collaborate with my wife in some physical media from time to time, so stuff like decent pens or other equipment would still be very much appreciated!

I work out very regularly at the gym and go running, so fitness related stuff would be great too. I’ve been having issues with my hands lately, so I’ve been thinking about gloves for when I’m doing weights and bar work. Also a decent protein powder is always appreciated. I currently order WPC proteins from Protein Direct.

I used to work in a toy store for a few years and, as you may be able to see by my amazon wishlist, I have developed a love for silly nifty gadgets and gimmicky toys. It’s one of my guilty pleasures.

Music:
    I really love music of all varieties, with a particular interest in jazz, blues, folk, classic rock and traditional black gospel. I’m always enthusiastic about discovering new stuff!

I also play bass guitar casually with friends.

Books & Comics:
    Despite not having done much reading in the past few years, I actually do enjoy reading. I’m trying to make the time and effort to get back into a regular reading habit. I do most of my reading on my kindle when I can, if only for convenience.
    This also applies to comics! I love comics but I’m quite out of the loop in regards to what’s the biz lately. If you feel like recommending me any, I would welcome it happily!

Things to stuff in my face:
    I. Freaking. Love. Chunky. KitKats.
    I’m also open to trying any cool foodstuffs that may be unique to wherever you’re from, Satan. So feel free to send it my way! (As mentioned before, homemade stuff may have an issue getting to me.)

Hope this helps, dearest Dark Lord. I’ll try to update my wishlist as much as possible before the cutoff date.

Also, I will be out of the country from 29 November until about 2 January, so I won't be able to open any parcels until then. But rest assured that they will be sitting safely in my office until I return!

Veldrin on
  • Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    omg

oh fuck yes

i just realized

THIS MEANS RIDDLES SOON!

9bmgxzjcb13y.jpg

• Options
    omg

oh fuck yes

i just realized