As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

NFL streaming?

NakedZerglingNakedZergling A more apocalyptic post apocalypse Portland OregonRegistered User regular
edited November 2014 in Social Entropy++
Hey guys. Im on the west coast, but im from the east coast. They are showing seahawks/raiders on cbs instead of Patriots/broncos. Is there any option to watch the actual broadcast of the game online? Everything i see ends up just being a play by play text type update. The game is obviously broadcast free on tv...is there a free way to watch in on my pc? Any help would be appreciated. Apoligies if this is not the appropiate place for this question.

NakedZergling on

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    This isn't really an appropriate thread. Plus we already have an NFL thread if you want to talk about football.

This discussion has been closed.