As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

G&T Spooktacular 2014: Player beware, you're in for a scare!

2»

• Options
    Mr RayMr Ray Sarcasm sphereRegistered User regular
    I've got a couple of friends going to a halloween "spooky tour" thing that you have to book tickets to, but I'm going to try and convince the remainder that couldn't get tickets (which includes me) to come back to my place for some Five Nights at Freddy's and Oculus Rift horror games. Five Nights at Freddy's is one of those games that absolutely demands that you inflict it upon others. I just hope they're ready for Freddy.

• Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    Mr Ray wrote: »
    I've got a couple of friends going to a halloween "spooky tour" thing that you have to book tickets to, but I'm going to try and convince the remainder that couldn't get tickets (which includes me) to come back to my place for some Five Nights at Freddy's and Oculus Rift horror games. Five Nights at Freddy's is one of those games that absolutely demands that you inflict it upon others. I just hope they're ready for Freddy.

They want a spooky funhouse experience? Let them play like, Dreadhalls or something.

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    Mr RayMr Ray Sarcasm sphereRegistered User regular
    Mr Ray wrote: »

They want a spooky funhouse experience? Let them play like, Dreadhalls or something.

Haha, yeah, that's #1 on the scary Oculus games list for sure.

• Options
    Mr_GrinchMr_Grinch Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    Alien Isolation in the Rift also, just make sure you get far enough in to the game that the alien is about. Also make sure your PC is up to running it, mine barely is.

I've never heard of Five Nights at Freddies (save the op and your post), that looks awesome, I'll be picking that up for sure.

Mr_Grinch on
    Steam: Sir_Grinch
    PSN: SirGrinchX
    Oculus Rift: Sir_Grinch
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Just a heads up that Steam has a big Halloween sale on. Even newer games like Costume Quest 2 are on sale, and what is more Halloweeny than that?

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    EndaroEndaro Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    Yeah, it's a pretty ridiculously large collection too. 18 pages of games and DLC on sale, some not obviously Halloweeny at first glance. The Sherlock Frogware games are on there, which might seem odd till you remember how horrifyingly bad they are.

Endaro on
  • Options
    JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    Are those the ones with creepy Watson?

• Options
    EndaroEndaro Registered User regular
    Are those the ones with creepy Watson?
    Yes, but that is in the older titles. They dropped it around the time of Awakened.

• Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    Wonder if this could be done in time for next year, or later. http://www.siliconera.com/2014/10/31/tokyo-dark-brings-urban-myths-modern-tokyo-life/

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Well, kiddies, that concludes this year's macabre marathon of horror titles both new and old-ghoul.

Enjoy the upcoming holiday festivities, but remember: the Spooktacular will be back next fear.

YL9WnCY.png
This discussion has been closed.