The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The normal [Webcomics] thread. Sorry.

18586889091100

Posts

  • LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    Australian possums are hella cute

    tynic
  • CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
  • HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    I do not understand

    cB557
  • ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    20100913.png

    warning warning insufficient zanyness powering down bad machinery in 3... 2...

    SkeithcB557RoyceSraphimSCREECH OF THE FARGArdolRMS Oceanic
  • crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    2827.png

    EzUAYcn.png
    AnialosShadowenAlbino Bunnyknitdan
  • crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    tumblr_nehr9qadER1tl5t55o1_1280.png

    EzUAYcn.png
  • ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    roommating your casual dating partner always ends well

    CambiataBroloRainfallSCREECH OF THE FARGShadowenArdolSkeithAlbino BunnyOdintynicknitdan
  • Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    American possums are alright if you find them in a good to decent mood

    it's when you surprise them or upset them that they get suitably puffy to ward you off

    skunks are about the same, if not even downright friendly

    be kind to animals! they might just be kind back

    EvilCakePanda4You
  • KanaKana Registered User regular
    Wyborn wrote: »
    I dig the interior shots of the vampire king's castle

    Something about most of the art in MAOH feels weird to me, still

    Probably all the blushing and almost-kissing poses for 12-year-old boys

    I think that's actually kinda one of the things I'm digging about it

    Not that I want them to start banging or anything

    But there's plenty of boy/girl stories of adventure featuring sort-of-kind-of not fully formed yet attraction to each other. It's cute.

    So far this kinda seems like that, only with two boys.

    I'm enjoying reacting to it along with the thread so I haven't read ahead, so iunno maybe things will get regrettably weird.

    But for now I've just been finding it cute.

    A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
    Kochikens
  • Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    Kindness
    1-10-4.JPG.jpeg

    Chapter 11 Culture Shocks
    2000-06-11-Chapter-11-Culture-Shocks.jpg

    http://www.harkovast.com/?id=156

    Lord_Asmodeus.gifLord_Asmodeus2.gif
  • cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Kana wrote: »
    I'm enjoying reacting to it along with the thread so I haven't read ahead, so iunno maybe things will get regrettably weird.
    I did read ahead, and it does not get weird.

    Tits! Tits! Tits! Tits! Tits! Tits!
  • RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    Possums?!?!?
    stale.jpg

    WARNING! THIS STORY IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART! GIRD YOUR LOINS BEFORE CLICKING THAT LINK!

    cB557Anialosdarunia106Centipede DamascusDarkPrimusimdointhisSCREECH OF THE FARGShadowenSkeithVegemyteTomantaThegreatcow
  • ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    re-reading SGR's treatment of 16 year olds as incarnated as The Boy and Esther, it's surprising how much of it is sex jokes

    i guess 14 year olds become 16 year olds eventually, but I suppose it is hard to write Shauna and Lottie joking about wangs

  • WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    Kana wrote: »
    Wyborn wrote: »
    I dig the interior shots of the vampire king's castle

    Something about most of the art in MAOH feels weird to me, still

    Probably all the blushing and almost-kissing poses for 12-year-old boys

    I think that's actually kinda one of the things I'm digging about it

    Not that I want them to start banging or anything

    But there's plenty of boy/girl stories of adventure featuring sort-of-kind-of not fully formed yet attraction to each other. It's cute.

    So far this kinda seems like that, only with two boys.

    I'm enjoying reacting to it along with the thread so I haven't read ahead, so iunno maybe things will get regrettably weird.

    But for now I've just been finding it cute.

    I'm fine with the idea of young romance - Hell, I like some stories that are like that

    And there's nothing wrong with a boy having a crush on another boy

    Something about the way it's being portrayed, though, is kind of rubbing me the wrong way

  • HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Mortal Sky wrote: »
    American possums are alright if you find them in a good to decent mood

    it's when you surprise them or upset them that they get suitably puffy to ward you off

    skunks are about the same, if not even downright friendly

    be kind to animals! they might just be kind back

    Alternatively, leave animals the hell alone! They might leave you alone too

    cB557CreaganMortal SkyPOKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMAN
  • ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    cities impose a selective pressure in favour of being cute enough to obtain protection against mass extermination, as raccoons and foxes suggest

    tynic
  • Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    I dunno, Coywolves are pretty threatening, but so far they've been pretty successful in cities (along with the standard Coyote)

    Lord_Asmodeus.gifLord_Asmodeus2.gif
  • ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    usUz9aV.jpg

    looks as sympathetic as both coyotes and wolves, both of which do enjoy public support for their protection even relatively close to humans

    ShadowenArdolSkeith
  • LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    2014-10-27.jpg

    This was probably posted, but I've only been able to sporadically check this thread on my phone these past few days, so I may have missed it

    RedBeardJimLord_AsmodeusWybornCambiataMoth 13RoyceSraphimmasterofmetroidKilroyStiltsSCREECH OF THE FARGCreaganCantideRainfallHeadCreepsShadowenKarozArdolAnialosSkeithSirEtchwartscB557Albino BunnyTransporterdarunia106RMS OceanicThegreatcowSporkAndrew
  • Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    usUz9aV.jpg

    looks as sympathetic as both coyotes and wolves, both of which do enjoy public support for their protection even relatively close to humans

    I dunno, IIRC those sympathies didn't keep ranchers from wanting to shoot them because they (wrongly) perceived them to be threats to their livelihoods, and it didn't stop government agencies from approving hunting seasons for them against the wishes of state environmental protection agencies.

    Lord_Asmodeus.gifLord_Asmodeus2.gif
  • RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Lalabox wrote: »
    2014-10-27.jpg

    This was probably posted, but I've only been able to sporadically check this thread on my phone these past few days, so I may have missed it

    Bayonetta?

    RoyceSraphim on
    Transporter
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    BW7Ep.gif

    ftOqU21.png
    Lord_AsmodeusCambiataHunteraLanglyNeveronMoth 13XaquinEtiowsakimeKilroyBarcardiTrippyJingSCREECH OF THE FARGGundichiasaur11TamCantideSpeed RacerHeadCreepsShadowenKarozArdolAnialosShenSkeithHermanoSirEtchwartscB557Panda4YouAlbino BunnyVegemyteBeastehAbsalonOdinFearghaillmageormikeThe Saucedarunia106RMS OceanicBlankzillaintropMortal SkytynicSporkAndrewpookaPLA
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Lalabox wrote: »
    2014-10-27.jpg

    This was probably posted, but I've only been able to sporadically check this thread on my phone these past few days, so I may have missed it

    Kratos is friends with Bayonetta.......brb.

    character action is a small genre, everybody knows everybody.

    BahamutZERO.gif
    Rainfall
  • WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    BW7Ep.gif

    I do this with popcorn

    CambiataBarcardi
  • KanaKana Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    cities impose a selective pressure in favour of being cute enough to obtain protection against mass extermination, as raccoons and foxes suggest

    Anyone who's had to actually deal with raccoons knows that the reason they continue to thrive has nothing to do with them being cute, and everything to do with them being nature's very own perfect jerkass.

    Raccoons can be fuckin' mean.

    A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
    XaquinCreaganknitdan
  • imdointhisimdointhis I should actually stop doin' this. Registered User regular
    Hobnail wrote: »
    Mortal Sky wrote: »
    American possums are alright if you find them in a good to decent mood

    it's when you surprise them or upset them that they get suitably puffy to ward you off

    skunks are about the same, if not even downright friendly

    be kind to animals! they might just be kind back

    Alternatively, leave animals the hell alone! They might leave you alone too

    which begs the question - are mosquitoes animals?

    As a staunch vegan, -fuck- mosquitoes.

    dedicated to being a z-tier toilet poster
    XaquinPanda4You
  • BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    according to the scientific definition of animals, yes, because insects are part of kingdom Animalia

    but the popular and scientific definitions often differ, which I find really interesting

    this has been: thoughts with bugboy

    You see lots of things, out there in the swamp at night. Some of them might even be real. But the Bugboy? That's just plain impossible.
    imdointhisMagic Pinkintroptynic
  • Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    Logically, scientifically, and philosophically, yes

    emotionally, fuck no

    VRXwDW7.png
    imdointhis
  • Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    Yeah whenever people refer to insects and animals as if they're different things I always thought that was weird.

    Also when people refer to fish and meat like different things. I get why they're in different places on the menu, but fish is literally meat.

    Also I mentioned them above but I watched a documentary about coywolves and they seem really interesting. Easily my favorite animal in New York. Also the most frightening one, aside from black bears. Well I mean, unless you drive a lot. Then it's deer obviously.

    Lord_Asmodeus.gifLord_Asmodeus2.gif
    imdointhis
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere Clock King Registered User regular
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    bugboys are a myth

    BahamutZERO.gif
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere Clock King Registered User regular
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    You see lots of things, out there in the swamp at night. Some of them might even be real. But the Bugboy? That's just plain impossible.

    BahamutZERO.gif
    imdointhis
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere Clock King Registered User regular
    but I seen it, pa! I swears, I seen it!

    PLA
  • MayabirdMayabird Pecking at the keyboardRegistered User regular
    Kana wrote: »
    ronya wrote: »
    cities impose a selective pressure in favour of being cute enough to obtain protection against mass extermination, as raccoons and foxes suggest

    Anyone who's had to actually deal with raccoons knows that the reason they continue to thrive has nothing to do with them being cute, and everything to do with them being nature's very own perfect jerkass.

    Raccoons can be fuckin' mean.

    They're also clever, adaptable, eat anything and whatever, and have thumbs. That's how they've become such giant pests in Germany.

    PLA
  • Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    but I seen it, pa! I swears, I seen it!

    I bring photographic evidence!

    qxnfb8.png

    Lord_Asmodeus.gifLord_Asmodeus2.gif
    ThatDudeOverThereXaquinDuke 2.0TrippyJingMoth 13KwoaruSmasherSCREECH OF THE FARGchiasaur11BugBoyASimPersonTcheldorCantideRainfallRoyceSraphimSeriouslySpeed RacerBahamutZEROHeadCreepsKarozArdolAnialosAistanSkeithimdointhisHermanoBrovid HasselsmofcB557Albino BunnyOdinSassoridarunia106intropThegreatcowQuantum TigerAndy JoeTommy2Hands
  • Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    It's clearly a weather balloon, now go back to your homes while these nice people in black suits scan the area for no reason

    VRXwDW7.png
    KanaimdointhiscB557
  • ScooterScooter Registered User regular
    Wyborn wrote: »
    Kana wrote: »
    Wyborn wrote: »
    I dig the interior shots of the vampire king's castle

    Something about most of the art in MAOH feels weird to me, still

    Probably all the blushing and almost-kissing poses for 12-year-old boys

    I think that's actually kinda one of the things I'm digging about it

    Not that I want them to start banging or anything

    But there's plenty of boy/girl stories of adventure featuring sort-of-kind-of not fully formed yet attraction to each other. It's cute.

    So far this kinda seems like that, only with two boys.

    I'm enjoying reacting to it along with the thread so I haven't read ahead, so iunno maybe things will get regrettably weird.

    But for now I've just been finding it cute.

    I'm fine with the idea of young romance - Hell, I like some stories that are like that

    And there's nothing wrong with a boy having a crush on another boy

    Something about the way it's being portrayed, though, is kind of rubbing me the wrong way

    I think it's that so many of the characters seem to be this blushing sensitive boy-child type

    Maybe the internet's ruined me but I keep feeling like this is one swerve away from a fetish comic, which wouldn't be so creepy if they weren't all twelve

    ThatDudeOverThereMaddocimdointhisPOKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMAN
  • GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    Don't hang around Racoons. They are just the perfect hosts for tons of parasites that racoons can handle but that will kill you in awful, awful ways.

    Captain Marcus
  • XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    They're nature's bandits you know

    imdointhis
This discussion has been closed.