As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Wii U] THREAD IS DEAD. POST IN THE NEW ONE.

19495969798100»

• Options
    skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    Dragkonias wrote: »
    So. I'm in the market for a WiiU and that $200 refurbished deal is totally up my alley.

I'm planning on getting Xenoblade and Bayonetta 2 first.

One thing I'm wondering is how the controller situation works with Wii games on the WiiU? Can you play with the default(or even the pro controller because I'm planning on getting that for Bayonetta) or do you have to do something extra?

For Wii games you need to use a Wii Remote and/or Classic Controller

Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    DragkoniasDragkonias That Guy Who Does Stuff You Know, There. Registered User regular
    Do they just connect or do I need some kind of converter?

• Options
    skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    Dragkonias wrote: »
    Do they just connect or do I need some kind of converter?

Since Wii remotes work with Wii U games, you just have to sync them. And then classic controllers connect to the Wii remote.

Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page