As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Automata Silverside: Tuesday, November 11th, 2014 - Page 7

StericaSterica YesRegistered User, Moderator mod
i-6PQwDMw-X3.jpg
A bit of a scuffle.

YL9WnCY.png

• Options
    GreasyKidsStuffGreasyKidsStuff MOMMM! ROAST BEEF WANTS TO KISS GIRLS ON THE TITTIES!Registered User regular
    This is really, really good, but the scale is a bit off in that last panel. Seems the big guy shrinks a fair bit.

• Options
    PAX_SkeletorPAX_Skeletor Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I want a poster of this page.

• Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    This is really, really good, but the scale is a bit off in that last panel. Seems the big guy shrinks a fair bit.

might also be perspective

which can look odd in the stark silhouettes

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    It was pointed out to me that every shot is in a vulnerable joint.

It makes perfect sense that this would be so, and I love that sort of detail.

• Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Love a good sound effect strip.

Not so sure on 'BLOW' though. I'm sure it's intended to rhyme with 'POW' but it just reads as the word in your head.

Jam Warrior on
    MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    Finnish_LineFinnish_Line Registered User regular
    BTW, I love that we're getting these in addition to the regular PA schedule.

They totally could have done these instead of regular MWF strips, but the bonus is much appreciated.

Fantastic stuff.

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    The only way this coulda gone cooler is if Karl had to shoot through himself in a "safe" area and hit the bad guy's vitals, John McClane style.

Oh brilliant