As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat] of the [chat]

• Options
    tapeslingertapeslinger Space Unicorn Slush Ranger Social Justice Rebel ScumRegistered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    also I am selling my magic cards to make some cash to cover my hilariously expensive furnace blunder without impacting my wife's budget items

so can anyone help me out with cards that I should be on the look out that still have value? most of this stuff is from revised through 4th ed, largely centered around revised. I know dual lands are still worth it, but don't really wanna google every last card from that era

Feral‌ Winky‌ ummm anyone else?

I might have to get into that as well
    I have kind of a ridic collection of decent but not amazing stuff and not sure if eBay or what

Most of Revised is worthless.

Dual-lands still have value. A few other rares from Revised and Fourth have values around $5. Take a look the following lists, decide an arbitrary cutoff point, then search for the cards above that level.

http://shop.tcgplayer.com/magic/fourth-edition
    http://shop.tcgplayer.com/magic/revised-edition

If you have Legends in your collection, there are several cards worth money. If you have Alliances, look for Force of Will.

@Feral Thanks! that is a good starting point. I have a few sliiiightly other more recent things to dump off as well (all pre-Planeswalkers kind of stuff; I was last playing tourney-level at the end of the first Mirrodin cycle)

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    dickbutt

override367 on
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    i just got home and harley jumped into my lap and is now purring

• Options
    tapeslingertapeslinger Space Unicorn Slush Ranger Social Justice Rebel ScumRegistered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    i just got home and harley jumped into my lap and is now purring

jealous of cutes

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Ahaha

god bless you Arrow, never stop being amazing.

• Options
    PotatoNinjaPotatoNinja Fake Gamer Goat Registered User regular
    New SR is pretty

Two goats enter, one car leaves
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    dickbutt

butt dick

• Options
    Vanguard wrote: »
    dickbutt

butt dick

the prosecution rests

• Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »

I'm expecting that to show up in the police thread in a few weeks.

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    What I don't understand about The Avengers is why does Frozone never use his ice powers. Did he lose them in the same accident where he lost his eye?

• Options
    Damn this is a decent looking character, creepy Bioware smile aside

• Options
    I need dragon age inquisition

I need in now

in my veins

• Options
    btw that post of mine was a post about gamergate but I changed it to dickbutt because I realized that's a dumb conversation so you're welcome

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect securely to www.google.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.
    What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.

www.google.com uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is not trusted because it is self-signed. The certificate is only valid for Daniel The certificate expired on 2006-09-07 7:31 AM. The current time is 2014-11-13 2:29 PM. (Error code: sec_error_unknown_issuer)

If you understand what's going on, you can tell Firefox to start trusting this site's identification. Even if you trust the site, this error could mean that someone is tampering with your connection.

Don't add an exception unless you know there's a good reason why this site doesn't use trusted identification.

who the fuck is Daniel

am I being mitm'd

go away Daniel

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    I need dragon age inquisition

I need in now

in my veins

EA Early Access is up on the Xbone so there are streams currently

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Mortious wrote: »

I'm expecting that to show up in the police thread in a few weeks.

It's okay, I'm a cop. Trust me, I've been doing this for eleven years.

• Options
    unless that is your job like it is for many people

point is, it gave me a semi

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    I'm ready to play Inquisition multiplayer a whole bunch

buy it on PC or you're terrible (don't blame me, a fortune teller told me this, so its completely true)

• Options
    dude wtf why is there a mosquito in my apartment right now
    it is november, mosquito
    this is a house
    you do not belong here
    fuck off, please

• Options
    it is november, mosquito
    this is a house
    you do not belong here
    fuck off, please

blodd-donation-1.jpeg
    q

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    hmm, being MITM'd by my router. heh. I still don't know why it was signed to Daniel though

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Cinders wrote: »
    Why don't I have this game already?

Alright, before you buy the game, there are some DLCs that add so much that they should be considered base requirements. Namely, Legacy of Rome adds Retinues, which are amazing. The Old Gods adds just a generalized ton of content to the game. Sons of Abraham adds some nice quality of life stuff, and mainly compliments other DLC.

The other DLCs are interesting, but are basically fairly self contained. The Republics is for if you want to play as a republic, Sword of Islam is if you want to play as a Muslim, Sunset Invasion is if you want West Europe to be hit by mongol-esque Aztec hordes, Rajas of India is if you want to play as an Indian leader.

I can't tell you about the newest DLC since I can't play CK2 with my current computer. :(

It does seem like retinues were nerfed so hard as to be almost useless these days.

Generally, retinues seem more expensive, weaker, and slower to reinforce compared to mercenaries; like, ~600 heavy infantry cost as much per month to maintain as a 2,600-person mercenary company.

Maybe that's worth it with a few buildings upgrading your cultural retinue.

But I'm struggling to find a use otherwise.

kedinik on
    I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    i would be okay with literally any environmental consequence up to and including fires sweeping over the land purging the earth of life if only we could kill all mosquitos

• Options
    Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs...

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    shryke wrote: »
    There's also a video of a monkey frog ramming. It's very impressive.

What I searched: Monkey Frog Ram
    What google found: Monkey Rapes Frog

Did it find anything?

Yeah, that wasn't an autocorrect/"did you mean..."

That was literally what the goog found.

I mean, that is what I was referring to...

danky kang why u do this?

• Options
    I love Die Hard. I'm not traveling to see my folks this year, so my plan is to take a week off around the holiday and watch Die Hard once for every time TBS airs A Christmas Story.

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »

Why is this not work safe?!

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    I love Die Hard. I'm not traveling to see my folks this year, so my plan is to take a week off around the holiday and watch Die Hard once for every time TBS airs A Christmas Story.

You're a good man, thom

• Options
    1MZoSeE.png

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    I'm ready to play Inquisition multiplayer a whole bunch

buy it on PC or you're terrible (don't blame me, a fortune teller told me this, so its completely true)

I pre-ordered it for pc largely because I wanna play mp with forum peeps

As much as I like Bioware I've never really been a huge dragon age fan, but I'm holding out hope still for this one.

Now hopefully it'll actually run on my computer...

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    Abdhyius wrote: »

Why is this not work safe?!

too sexy

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    I've never played dragon age stuff ever but everything I see about this new thing sounds one hundred percent ace

• Options
    Hmm....Clancy Brown.

• Options
    My second cat (the one I pulled from a drain) now weights 4.1 kg.

She is a little fatty.

• Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    @Winky‌ @visiblehowl‌

I might have some spares. If you can't find anything, message me in a few days when I have a chance to round up with everyone here and find out who all wants to come

• Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    btw that post of mine was a post about gamergate but I changed it to dickbutt because I realized that's a dumb conversation so you're welcome

sorry too late now you are misogynist/MRA/socially irresponsible

brb changing your title

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    Damn this is a decent looking character, creepy Bioware smile aside

She looks like a meth head.

Which I don't have to tell you is pretty anachronistic given the technology level that Dragon Age portrays.

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    it is november, mosquito
    this is a house
    you do not belong here
    fuck off, please

blodd-donation-1.jpeg
    q
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W083nSzx1Rc

This discussion has been closed.