As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat] of the [chat]

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Naruto successfully lands a probe on an asteroid.

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    but can he guide a missile by satellite

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Echo wrote: »

To be fair, that is the most made up job ever.

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Also, every single thing he has ever done or will ever do in his life is negated by the fact that he goes by Pip Thunder.

• Options
    monikermoniker Registered User regular
    So, last night I proposed and she said yes! Can't really [chat] because work, but wanted to share it here before Facebook and all that.

• Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular

Clearly somebody needs to make their own FIFA. Without blackjack. Or hookers.

Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
  • Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    so i went out to grab some groceries last night, needing tortillas for this dish

http://www.budgetbytes.com/2012/02/hearty-black-bean-quesadillas/

normally the 7" tortillas are like $3.50-$4.00 for a pack of 10 at the store i went to, and on sales they typically drop to $2.00-2.50 or so

found them at $1.30 and i want to think it was a pricing error just so i can feel a little extra smug about grabbing a huge stack of them

• Options

Clearly somebody needs to make their own FIFA. Without blackjack. Or hookers.

Problem (among many) is English bleating about can be spun into being sore losers.

• Options
    moniker wrote: »
    So, last night I proposed and she said yes! Can't really [chat] because work, but wanted to share it here before Facebook and all that.

Amazing! Congratulations! You have to tell us the story later!

• Options
    so i went out to grab some groceries last night, needing tortillas for this dish

normally the 7" tortillas are like $3.50-$4.00 for a pack of 10 at the store i went to, and on sales they typically drop to $2.00-2.50 or so

found them at $1.30 and i want to think it was a pricing error just so i can feel a little extra smug about grabbing a huge stack of them

Black bean quesadillas. For Cass. Are you sure you got a bargain?

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    @syndalis something randomly came to mind - have you learned anything about compund words?

@Abdhyius‌ nooope. Everything has been single word stuff thus far, except for maybe I am guessing "smørbrød" since I learned that brød = bread.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    reading back through the football thread for the world cup posts

this is the best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XCvPptsfhI

• Options
    Syn - have you tried word for iOS? It is miles ahead of anything else out there.

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular

what Im learning here is if you're good enough at what you do

you can do whatever you want

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular

dude im already at peak farts my diet cant make me fart more

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
  • Options

Peak farts are a myth

• Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    tattoos are the coolest

also piercings and crazy colour hair

let's kill all olds and make these things acceptable in traditional old careers like law and politics

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    @Gooey‌ is gonna pay for calling me onthelastwipes

@OnTheLastCastle‌ u should figure out how to see chat u skrub

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    just jam our young people dick all up in that culture

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    If I drink something with stevia, will I die instantly or will I flail around for a few minutes first?

Stevia is an unreliable sweetener in my opinion.

pure stevia from health food supplement places (like Kal brand) is hyper sweet with no aftertaste, but too much and it gets bitter. the tiniest scoop is more sweet than two tablespoons of sugar, so you have to use it sparingly.

It is for this reason that most of the stevia you get in stores come with enough filler to spread that sweetness out across a packet (or a spoonful), and those fillers all taste different.

If you have the pure shit, its neat - you can't bake with it for shit because it has no volume to sweetness whatsoever and you have to change the recipes, but as a means of making coffee and tea palatable it is magic.

Truvia tastes like shit.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    Syn - have you tried word for iOS? It is miles ahead of anything else out there.

Yeah, I have 365.

Pages got substantially better with the iOS 8/Yosemite launch, but Microsoft just leapfrogged the fuck out of them.

I still like Keynote more than Powerpoint, but now I find myself using Word and Excel on my iOS toys instead of Apple's offerings.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular

I don't think I'll ever hit peak fart my threshold is too high

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    tattoos are the coolest

let's kill all olds and make these things acceptable in traditional old careers like law and politics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fuSMbstz5g

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »

I don't think I'll ever hit peak fart my threshold is too high

I challenge thee to a duel!

• Options

The split comes in how much you believe that disco is dead.

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    awwww yisssss

getting compliments on my writing from my boss's boss

getting props for the d&d game i ran last night

loyal subjects of [chat]

what good tidings bringeth the dawn

@vanguard The reaper boatman (ferry dude?) was metal as fuck

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    tattoos are the coolest

some girl posted this on fb (i can post this, it doesn't show her face)

i dig
    10392365_10101537928934882_2653428681350708070_n.jpg?oh=13d849381e5006386097347561bf8516&oe=55174D50

poo
  • Options

what Im learning here is if you're good enough at what you do

you can do whatever you want

I'm gonna say that there are CERTAIN fields where everyone around you is so eccentric and into such nerdy/esoteric/transhuman/whatever stuff that tattoos, piercings, liberty spikes? Who fucking cares, get the trajectory right.

This is less true if you are going to be representing your company in a conservative environment like finance, or if you have a customer facing job that has to appeal to mass market.

Different situations demand different presentation. And I can assure you, there are more of the latter jobs than there are the former. So you better be real confident in your abilities to not need a fallback if you are gonna do corpse tats on your arms.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    Vanguard wrote: »
    awwww yisssss

getting compliments on my writing from my boss's boss

getting props for the d&d game i ran last night

loyal subjects of [chat]

what good tidings bringeth the dawn

vanguard The reaper boatman (ferry dude?) was metal as fuck

GUYS HE'S CALLED THE RAFTMAN

• Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    so far today I have: sent out 1 email.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    just jam our young people dick all up in that culture

Rad-scientist.jpg

His dress 3 wolf shirt must have been at the cleaners.
    ugh

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Didn't FBI/CIA have some recruitment drive where they grudgingly allowed for not wearing a suit and tie at work?

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    tattoos are the coolest

If I were arrested and my state-appointed attorney walked in and he was some young dude with a Mohawk and neck tats and a Crass shirt

I'd just lean back calmly in my seat and when the judge was like "how does the defendant plead?" I'd be like "the whole system is corrupt your honor" and i'd nod to my young punk legal counsel

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    still-of-ethan-hawke-and-uma-thurman-in-gattaca-(1997)-large-picture.jpg

Our astro scientists should aspire to Gattaca levels of cool, not proto-idiocracy cheeto stained cargo shorts.

This discussion has been closed.