As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat] of the [chat]

• Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    TTODewback wrote: »
    Irond Will wrote: »
    So uh..
    Channing Tatum is visiting a relative in the hospital today here in my fabulous city.
    He's was in the hallway getting swarmed by an army of freaky stalker psycho bitches.

Women are so much more fucked up than guys.
    If we did that we'd get our asses beat, tasered, and pepper sprayed.

did you see y2jake215‌ 's photo with kimbra the other day?

I don't even know who Kimbra is.

she was the girl that yelled at gotye in that someone that i used to know video

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
  • Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    The prince of nearly all Germans is visiting New Zealand, it seems. She presently stands on a lawn, enjoying am official greeting from our sovereign's deputy, Jerry and some male dancers, sailors and other people.

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I am excited for my Santa.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    So uh..
    Channing Tatum is visiting a relative in the hospital today here in my fabulous city.
    He's was in the hallway getting swarmed by an army of freaky stalker psycho bitches.

Women are so much more fucked up than guys.
    If we did that we'd get our asses beat, tasered, and pepper sprayed.

did you see y2jake215‌ 's photo with kimbra the other day?

I don't even know who Kimbra is.

she was the girl that yelled at gotye in that someone that i used to know video

She's also the girl who stole my heart

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    Sparvy wrote: »
    syndalis wrote: »
    How many kinds of cooking knifes are there?

How many of them are made up by a product obsessed society without any useful distinction from other knifes?

so many different kinds of cooking knives, all with purpose.

Chef Knifes of various sizes, butcher knives, fillet knives, santoku knife, paring knife, cheese knife... I mean, I could go on.

The right tool for the right job, brah.

oh right, my allround is actually a santoku knife, the vegetable knife is from the same set too

and yeah I can see the use of a lot of knifes

I've just kinda been a bit skeptical to a bunch of kitchen utilities, I have friend with a just as small apartment as me and he almost have no open work space left in his kitchen because of all the weird kitchen appliances and tools he buys. Just a bunch of stuff that you use like 10 times a year tops lying around everywhere.

There are lots of kitchen gadgets that are totally dumb.

cutting tools are rarely in that pile.

The next thing I want is a nice mandoline, because holy shit does it make vegetable prep easy mode.

1pr3xkpmmmu4.jpg

I can never tell, is a mandoline like, every other mandoline? What are thedifferences between a good one and a less good one?

Quality of materials used in making it, quality of blades, safety features.

A poorly made mandoline, on a long enough timeline, will probably peel half of your fingers off one day while making fries.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    she didn't do anything

you gave it to her

stop victimizing yourself in the game of love you pig

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    Vanguard wrote: »
    mandolins are the scariest fucking thing in the world

o god

we keep ours hanging from some hooks on our island, couple feet off the floor.

i never use it, but frankie is sometimes phobic of knives so she'll break it out.

she used it one day and then later we were on the kitchen and i look down and it's just filthy. all smeared with what looks like meat juice.

i'm like "hey frankie did you forget to clean the mandolin?"

and she was like "no i thought i cleaned it pretty well. at least rinsed it off"

eventually we realized that our dog finley had smelled food on it and frantically licked it, lacerating his tongue and covering it in blood

ugh so gross

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    she didn't do anything

you gave it to her

It's not fair why doesn't she LOVE ME BACK

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    Belasco32Belasco32 Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    I am excited for my Santa.

I'm getting to live vicariously through spool this year, and it's going to be really fun!

*cackles*

• Options
    dang will that is fucked

• Options
    SparvySparvy Registered User regular
    Doodmann wrote: »
    Garthor wrote: »
    Echo wrote: »
    Here's a GIF on the gravitation maneuvers they pulled off to land on that comet and Jesus Harold Ramis Christ.

http://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/avZGG4q_460sa_v1.gif

Thats fucking rocket science...I should go play some kerbal and remind myself how stupid I am.

It doesn't really work in Kerbal Space Program. I mean, you can do that, but between the smaller planets and distances, and better engines, you don't really get much from the gravity assists. You can arrange to exit Kerbin and hit it on the next orbit, but that will only get you about halfway to Duna. You'd need to plan two or three assists, and in the end only save a small fuel tank's worth of fuel. And the maneuver planning tools are inadequate, too.

Though, gravity assists do work really well around Jool and are totally fun. As in, you can spend 2000 dv to go from Kerbin to Jool, fly by Tylo to get into a Jool orbit, then arrange a fly by of every moon for a pittance of dv for correction maneuvers.

So basically what you're saying is Kerbal is too easy? haha oh god I feel like a waste of a brain.

KSP only do 2 body physics for their gravity simulation, it gets quite a lot more complicated if you start to account for gravity from multiple sources. Which is also partly why gravity assists are a bit tricky to pull off in it

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    I am gonna have to do a lot of extra stalking this year because I bagged me a rando.

He isn't gonna know what hit him.

pound it

pound it real good

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    Excellent, it is stalking time

On a totally unrelated note I'm pretty sure I'm gonna build a vacuum former -- maybe tonight.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    angela_merkel_haka_E1_1658160258.jpg

• Options
    Belasco32Belasco32 Registered User regular

o god

i never use it, but frankie is sometimes phobic of knives so she'll break it out.

she used it one day and then later we were on the kitchen and i look down and it's just filthy. all smeared with what looks like meat juice.

and she was like "no i thought i cleaned it pretty well. at least rinsed it off"

eventually we realized that our dog finley had smelled food on it and frantically licked it, lacerating his tongue and covering it in blood

ugh so gross

ack!

• Options
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    Eddy wrote: »
    she didn't do anything

you gave it to her

It's not fair why doesn't she LOVE ME BACK

you had your chance

you could've done a john hinckley up close and personal or something and you didn't

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    guy-fieri-knife-set.jpg

where is the donkey sauce spigot?

DDD.jpg

• Options
    I am gonna have to do a lot of extra stalking this year because I bagged me a rando.

He isn't gonna know what hit him.

yiffograms illegal in some states dude

just make sure you're in the clear first

Please, I will be sending a tasteful movie featuring acts that are perfectly legal in the states in which they were filmed.

does thailand have states or administrative districts?

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Superman is only interesting when he faces problems he can't punch. DC should do stuff like this all the time.
    supermanchurch1_zps5f4844a7.jpg
    supermanchurch2_zpsbe2fcde2.jpg
    supermanchurch3_zps95d87d90.jpg
    supermanchurch4_zps8b06002c.jpg
    supermanchurch5_zps7c2154cb.jpg

• Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    Garthor wrote: »
    Echo wrote: »
    Here's a GIF on the gravitation maneuvers they pulled off to land on that comet and Jesus Harold Ramis Christ.

http://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/avZGG4q_460sa_v1.gif

Thats fucking rocket science...I should go play some kerbal and remind myself how stupid I am.

It doesn't really work in Kerbal Space Program. I mean, you can do that, but between the smaller planets and distances, and better engines, you don't really get much from the gravity assists. You can arrange to exit Kerbin and hit it on the next orbit, but that will only get you about halfway to Duna. You'd need to plan two or three assists, and in the end only save a small fuel tank's worth of fuel. And the maneuver planning tools are inadequate, too.

Though, gravity assists do work really well around Jool and are totally fun. As in, you can spend 2000 dv to go from Kerbin to Jool, fly by Tylo to get into a Jool orbit, then arrange a fly by of every moon for a pittance of dv for correction maneuvers.

So basically what you're saying is Kerbal is too easy? haha oh god I feel like a waste of a brain.

KSP only do 2 body physics for their gravity simulation, it gets quite a lot more complicated if you start to account for gravity from multiple sources. Which is also partly why gravity assists are a bit tricky to pull off in it

3 body+ simulations aren't just complicated they are still unsolved problems in mathematics. There is no closed solution for 3+ objects interacting under gravity you have to approximate it with perturbation theory.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    Eww, Stephen Harper is also visiting.

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular

o god

ugh so gross

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    hm, unclear why this girl really likes me but that's nice for a change

date #3 tomorrow! she asked to chat on gchat

does... does gchat make us official? are we bonded for life now?

• Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    Kalkino wrote: »

Are they attacking Merkel?

• Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    welp, it's a good thing I've done had my family and got married cause it's all over for me: Yesterday I realized I really like Sjin's "Let's Play" Minecraft videos.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    Haphazard wrote: »

oh i saw this scene in anchorman 2

• Options
    edited November 2014
    i had a dream where i saw an instagram of emily yoshida at sophie's in the east village and i was like I COULD GO TO THERE RIGHT NOW

when i woke up i was sad that in this world that obsessively rechecking someone's instagram and twitter for arranged accidental meetups is considered gauche

Eddy on
  • Options
    stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    will that story made me shiver. UGH

• Options
    Flash is the fucking worst. It crashes constantly and grinds my whole computer to a halt for like 2 full minutes when it crashes. God forbid I do anything while a video is playing.

• Options
    i have so much unrequited celeb love to give!

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular

in Germany they have like RPG style random encounters with bandits or tribals or whatever

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Why isn't it Dragon Age Inquisition time yet

• Options

A friendly attack, the one you give to people who you want to like you but are too shy to put the words to them.She is entitled to poke her tongue back at them, then giggle uncertainly.

• Options
    desc wrote: »

Likely because of something you did.

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    will that story made me shudder

• Options
    celeb love: the deepest, most rational kind of love

• Options
    desc wrote: »

YOU MUST PLAY CALL OF DOOTY FIRST

• Options
    will that story made me shudder

it still makes me a little queasy to think of it

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Flash is the fucking worst. It crashes constantly and grinds my whole computer to a halt for like 2 full minutes when it crashes. God forbid I do anything while a video is playing.

I fully uninstalled flash. Most sites will fallback to HTML5 for video (assuming you're on mobile) and there are browser plugins that force the rest (youtube). The remaining sites are like, local news sites and industrial equipment vendors. And who gives a shit about those videos.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
This discussion has been closed.