As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Anyone use thepintrader site?

2»

• 00Fayt0000Fayt00 Registered User regular
    Well I would if you had a link in your signature, but I'm too lazy otherwise..

You can thank dchoy

• fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Meh, to be honest all this waiting for the link has lowered my interest in your DLC.

Perhaps you could throw some more pins in to sweeten the deal a bit?

• fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I sent a j/k offer of a Merch 2.0 for it, but pinmash tells me the more insulting offer would have been lookouts 1-4 or the AoE pin.

Oh well.

• TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    Fayt, I'll be attacking you tonight for that.

Fayt, I'll be attacking you tonight for that.

Attack away. ^_^

Fish--> -.-

• TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    Add me on skype, I'll be on in an hour and we can talk in live time. Pick shit out on my pinnypals

• Shadowscars22Shadowscars22 Registered User regular
    @00Fayt00‌, good luck, may you get an even better offer than I did (don't get me wrong, I had a great deal, but I'm wishing you the same or better)

Visit my website, thepintrader.com, the first Pinny Arcade store!
    00Fayt00 wrote: »
    Fish--> -.-

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Add me on skype, I'll be on in an hour and we can talk in live time. Pick shit out on my pinnypals

No no no. I'm not actively searching for trades. This is going to be more in spectrum of if I really like the offer and I can't so no I won't. lol.

Plus I'm at work and so I can't skype. ;).

• QumadenQumaden World's Mightiest Mortal Registered User regular
    00Fayt00 wrote: »

No no no. I'm not actively searching for trades. This is going to be more in spectrum of if I really like the offer and I can't so no I won't. lol.

Plus I'm at work and so I can't skype. ;).

I'm dying.

I just made an offer of the same number of pins as @Qumaden‌ but I think I overdid it in comparison...

I have a new site idea though: removing pins from a trade offer because when you're over 60 pins and want to remove something it's annoying as hell to start over.

• DiffusionDiffusion Pin Cushion OmahaRegistered User regular
    Alright Fayt, I'll enter this contest too. I know i can at least beat Craig's offer :p

Everyone's favorite "Bag of Pinny", Proud member of The Pin Cushions, Prinny hat pinster.

My pins are right here!
    Feel free to send me a trade request!
    You guys are putting some tough offers out there! >.<

Keep in mind if I'm interested at all I will probably leave them up for a bit before getting back to you as it seems several people may be getting in on this. ;)

Diffusion wrote: »
    Alright Fayt, I'll enter this contest too. I know i can at least beat Craig's offer :p

I need it mang...

• dchoydchoy OregonRegistered User regular
    You guys with your extra pins make me jealous. I don't have many extras to throw out for crazy trades.. lol

PAX Prime attendee since 2008.

Another year of Prime gone by... commence the struggle!

https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/dchoy
    dchoy wrote: »
    You guys with your extra pins make me jealous. I don't have many extras to throw out for crazy trades.. lol

If it's any consolation, I only have a literal hand full left.

A second DLC has been traded this week. @Diffusion‌ made it impossible to say no.

Congrats man!

(And I am sorry Aggro:( )

Worth it..... although there goes about 70% of my trade STILL WORTH IT =D

Everyone's favorite "Bag of Pinny", Proud member of The Pin Cushions, Prinny hat pinster.

My pins are right here!
  • foehammerfoehammer procrastinator extraordinaire melbourneRegistered User regular
    well what did it go for

I'll do the same as Shadow did on that one and say it is up to Diffusion if he wants to share. It was huge trade(one that I will never probably be a part of again for sure. haha)

A warning, the following image is probably not for the faint of heart:
    iwrk2swu8dt0.png

Like I said earlier, this is fairly about 70% of my trade stock, including the majority of my spare rares and such. However they are all spares and now with a (finally!) complete set (minus Naughty Dog), the trade stock will easily grow again, and now I no longer need to keep hunting for the holy grail. Now I get to play the 2 month thinkin game if I dare bring it to South with me...

My pins are right here!
  • NefilyNefily Melbourne AURegistered User regular
    I love seeing them be traded instead of sold :D its so much more exciting!

Diffusion wrote: »
    Like I said earlier, this is fairly about 70% of my trade stock, including the majority of my spare rares and such. However they are all spares and now with a (finally!) complete set (minus Naughty Dog), the trade stock will easily grow again, and now I no longer need to keep hunting for the holy grail. Now I get to play the 2 month thinkin game if I dare bring it to South with me...

Mine dipped into my actual collection to pull it off, my home is cold lonely and empty without my giant Smaug like hoard of pins that I enjoyed lounging upon.

I was never 100% to begin with, I always thought what's the point of trying to get a complete set if I'll never get my hands on a DLC; I avoided buying a lot of the pins so that I didn't end up with Ahab syndrome. Now I have to go dump a big chunk of change at the PA store for all those damned Killer Pinstinct pins. Congrats on your trade, may it bring to you as much joy as material things can bring to us all. Good on ya.

• dchoydchoy OregonRegistered User regular
    Ah good old material things. I don't spend as much as you guys on pins but I do waste my fair share of money on other video game junk.... and getting into pinny arcade did not help with my spending habits either!

PAX Prime attendee since 2008.

Another year of Prime gone by... commence the struggle!

https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/dchoy
    Ah good old material things. I don't spend as much as you guys on pins but I do waste my fair share of money on other video game junk.... and getting into pinny arcade did not help with my spending habits either!

I'm kinda...weird...about material things. I place more value on my penny arcade stuff(not just pins, but a whole lot on pins) than a do say, my car, my television or computer or what not. Things that have cost me more, or hold a higher monetary value in the end don't seem to hold what I consider value inside where I'm squishy. People say money can't buy happiness...well, they're partially right, it can't buy you an altruistic form of happiness, but it does let us buy things, or do things, or go places that bring us joy. For some people, it's a 10 dollar piece of metal made in a foreign country with an image of two fictional characters that represent real people who have brought more joy into the lives of others than they will ever know; for others, it could be a sweet piece of video game hardware, or a badass mega man statue, a car, a boat, whatever it may be. In the end, it's only wasted money if you spent it on something that wasn't a necessity, or that didn't make your life better, at least for a little while. "Better" is of course relative, but it's your money and your life, so screw what anyone else thinks.

tl;dr - I have insomnia that apparently isn't cured by alcohol.

Now that I have most of the pins I want I can see I need to start building a large collection of DLC trade fodder...

• DuckieDuckie Squirrel Squad Sydney, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Qumaden wrote: »

I'm kinda...weird...about material things. I place more value on my penny arcade stuff(not just pins, but a whole lot on pins) than a do say, my car, my television or computer or what not. Things that have cost me more, or hold a higher monetary value in the end don't seem to hold what I consider value inside where I'm squishy. People say money can't buy happiness...well, they're partially right, it can't buy you an altruistic form of happiness, but it does let us buy things, or do things, or go places that bring us joy. For some people, it's a 10 dollar piece of metal made in a foreign country with an image of two fictional characters that represent real people who have brought more joy into the lives of others than they will ever know; for others, it could be a sweet piece of video game hardware, or a badass mega man statue, a car, a boat, whatever it may be. In the end, it's only wasted money if you spent it on something that wasn't a necessity, or that didn't make your life better, at least for a little while. "Better" is of course relative, but it's your money and your life, so screw what anyone else thinks.

tl;dr - I have insomnia that apparently isn't cured by alcohol.

9w0qw7una51e.jpg

Pinny Pals Lanyard | I make things!!

[X]PAXsouth 2015
    [X]PAXaus 2015
    [?]PAXeast 2016 ???
  • DuckieDuckie Squirrel Squad Sydney, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Double happiness!

Pinny Pals Lanyard | I make things!!

[X]PAXsouth 2015
    [X]PAXaus 2015
    [?]PAXeast 2016 ???
  • PedroAsaniPedroAsani Brotherhood of the Squirrel [Prime]Registered User regular
    Duckie wrote: »
    Double happiness!

You know, you can't make Happiness without Pins.

And you can't spell Happiness without Pines!