As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Gul'dan! Kargath! Blackhand! Tito! Lorahalo! Regis! Derrick! [SE++ WoW]

• SeñorAmorSeñorAmor !!! Registered User regular
    Ugh more server issues. So glad I resubbed.

• ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    it's fucked up a cool bug that isn't the impossibly rare archaeology one is being added to the game

for $25

http://www.wowhead.com/item=112327

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    ok i need 800 of you to log out so i can play

• ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    i'm at 20 you can cut me if you want

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • mcpmcp Registered User regular
    God damn it.

Queue position 6133.

I'm not getting to play tonight, am I.

• NikolaiNikolai SSSSSSSSSSS Registered User regular
    I feel like I need to post this somewhere. I was in target earlier and they had ouyas on sale. It's was so weird seeing one in person.

xXNXOA7.png?1
  • rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    Too many queues will spoil the Azeroth.

• JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    580 minutes remaining!

• SeñorAmorSeñorAmor !!! Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Jasconius wrote: »
    580 minutes remaining!

Mine keeps fluctuating.

I've seen Windows file copy dialogs with more accurate time measurements.

Edit:
    estimation.png

SeñorAmor on
  • Seattle ThreadSeattle Thread Registered User regular
    The queue keeps decreasing and the estimated time keeps increasing.

Basically gives me the opportunity to run WoW in the background while I go cry in the bathroom because I miss Durotan so much

kofz2amsvqm3.png
  • BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I signed up for Secret Shamblers again. Its literally the reason I look forward to this time of year.

• HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    I probably should have stayed online while I ate...

• BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Lets us all sign a peition to get Skragg in the Warcraft movie. I will play him.

He dies in the first scene by tripping on his shoe laces and falling onto a sword

Not Shamblin enough

He dies by choking on a glass of milk the night before the big battle

kofz2amsvqm3.png
    Kragg was that guy we killed in Siege of Orgrimmar right???

Went to bed early in preparation, even

kofz2amsvqm3.png
  • MuzzmuzzMuzzmuzz Registered User regular
    Wow, a server queue. I haven't seen one of those on my med pop server since...2008

• Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    Uh

Are garrisons fucked again?

I can't leave this dungeon. Blank loading screen.

I got on after an hour+ queue, hit my garrison hearth... and I'm stuck on a blank loading screen

kofz2amsvqm3.png
  • OldSlackerOldSlacker Registered User regular
    Instance server not found.

• WaltWalt Waller Arcane Enchanted Frozen ElectrifiedRegistered User regular
    I guess more people wanted to come back for the Grimdark Orc expansion than the Fluffy Panda expansion. Their twitter indicates they prepared for massively increased traffic and the numbers are way higher than that.

• DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    I can't log in to my priest because the garrison stuff is broken, which is a bummer and a half

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Walt wrote: »
    I guess more people wanted to come back for the Grimdark Orc expansion than the Fluffy Panda expansion. Their twitter indicates they prepared for massively increased traffic and the numbers are way higher than that.

The pandas sure as hell didn't entice me. Cataclysm did entice me, but I skipped it because I was still tired of WoW from Wrath, like how I skipped BC because I had the original tiredness from vanilla.

BahamutZERO.gif
    I don't care about the "grimdark orcs" and I'd honestly dispute how dark or grim they actually are, given that this is still warcraft and things are just gonna be goofy all the time as a matter of course, but the garrisons are what really grabbed me, more than anything.

• AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    I had some big misgivings about the whole time-travel/alternate timeline thing to begin with, because I really though it was a super dumb idea that was probably going to turn out to be pretty stupid. But after I saw more and more tidbits coming out of the Beta about how interesting some of the character development is, and that the story seems to be a lot more unified and consistent this expansion, that made me willing to shrug away the premise for the hope of a good narrative. So far it's been really good, too, and I'm still in Frostfire!

Coupled with the Garrisons and some of the other new content they've put in and I really was quite excited for this expansion. I'd say it's been loads of fun so far, but I've spent more time in queues than actually playing so far D:

• Lord DaveLord Dave Grief Causer Bitch Free ZoneRegistered User regular
    Grats on first Shamblers to 100, @Cilla Black and @Javen
    I wish I could log in

mkc.png

let's all join this guy's class action lawsuit

anyways I assume they aren't going to have the instance servers fixed tonight since maintenance is in three hours anyways

oh well

• BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    rolling full heroic dungeon gear already what up

grimrail depot owns owns OWNS

• Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    wow what afucking nerd

i didnt even get to play today fuck fuck

3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
  • ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    Enhanced die by the sword is the most boring perk

• OptyOpty Registered User regular
    I "lucked" out and got the worst perk for levelling as a Balance Druid at 92: Instant Rebirth.

• turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    Wait, you get the perks randomly? That's dumb.

X22wmuF.jpg
  • stimtokolosstimtokolos Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Enc wrote: »
    My realm queue is 3k people and 2 hours.

:(

The more populous oceanic Horde realm had an 11 hour queue for some people today.
    I imagine the alliance equivalent.

I play low pop realms for this reason, there are enough people to stir shit with in pvp if i feel like and I don't have to deal with queues. Most of what I do is in instanced.

E: Also goddamnit, Oceanic realms having maintenance at 10pm local time (they're actually hosted here now, although I get the support staff are probably the still the US team). 1 more level.

stimtokolos on
  • LorahaloLorahalo Registered User regular
    The aussie servers are also networked into the US servers, so they'd have to go down at the same time.

I have a podcast about Digimon called the Digital Moncast, on Audio Entropy.
  • JavenJaven Registered User regular
    So it looks like to fix things they're going to try phasing all of draenor. So you won't be alone, but they're going to try and have several copies of draenor running at once to avoid instance servers getting too full

Last night I learned that Johnnie Walker Blue Label is the best way to sort out a character crisis. I'm mistweavin' this expansion. I'm gonna mistweave like no one ever has before.

Also I learned you should probably not drink Johnnie Walker Blue Label alone so someone can point out to you that you've drank approximately $120 of scotch whiskey and should probably stop, and also that you are about to step on your keys for the third time, and that your pants are in the kitchen.

I'll hopefully hit 100 today on my death knight and start in on the ring quest, not sure if I'll start on my monk for awhile

• FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    Biggest problem of being in the UK and playing on US servers, downtimes like this land right across the middle of the day for me. 11am to 5pm on a Saturday.

I feel for their server team.

At the same time I would love to have a hidden camera show in their offices right now. I bet it's hella interesting.

This discussion has been closed.