As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I accidentally set my zip code as my town on one of my passes! How do I fix it?!?

animeman75animeman75 Massachusetts Registered User regular
I accidentally put my zip code twice apparently on the 4th pass which I bought separate for my friend, one of the times in the place of where my town name should be! How do I get this fixed?!? If you don't understand what I mean I can send the assisting staff member (Who I assume will be the almighty Zerzhul) a picture or something.

Ignorance is arrogance as time is but a dime and i don't know where im going with this.

• Options
    ClannMorganClannMorgan Registered User regular
    If you shoot paxquestions@reedexpo.com an email they should be able to help.

• Options
    animeman75animeman75 Massachusetts Registered User regular
    If you shoot paxquestions@reedexpo.com an email they should be able to help.
    Thanks, I sent them an email!

Ignorance is arrogance as time is but a dime and i don't know where im going with this.
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited November 2014
    There are instructions on how to change shipping information in the OP of the registration thread.

Also Moderators on these forums are not staff of PA or PAX, fyi.

zerzhul on
This discussion has been closed.