As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

All the pins - All for Child's Play!

torgietorgie Registered User regular
Here's the auction I was mentioning earlier: http://www.ebay.com/itm/281498597076
zxqy4v3emuoz.jpg

In it is a tidy lot of 179 pins, including all the fancy rare ones :) I tried my best to organize them in a way that looked good and made sense logically. 100% of the auction proceeds go to Child's Play through the GivingWorks program built right into eBay.

If you're so compelled, share it around! Or bid on it!

• adambargadambarg Forward the Pinglorious Basterds!Registered User regular
    That's pretty cool, good on you for doing this!

Seems kind of odd to have a reserve on a charity auction, though.

ChMDm4Y.png
  • DuckieDuckie Squirrel Squad Sydney, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    no, I get it. Even $2685 is only $15/per pin, I'd be looking for *at least* that if it was me...

Pinny Pals Lanyard | I make things!!

[X]PAXsouth 2015
    [X]PAXaus 2015
    [?]PAXeast 2016 ???
  • Drayven_DarkoDrayven_Darko Canberra, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I'm playing 'where's waldo' with the Naughty Dog pin, and I can't see it.

"Sometimes I doubt your commitment to 'Sparkle Motion'."
  • DuckieDuckie Squirrel Squad Sydney, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Probably because it's the 180th pin :P

Pinny Pals Lanyard | I make things!!

[X]PAXsouth 2015
    [X]PAXaus 2015
    [?]PAXeast 2016 ???
    edited November 2014
    Okay then... Pinny Wise (the awesome iPhone app) has 179 pins and includes Naughty Dog, so which pin is it missing?
    I worked it out, it's Carl

Drayven_Darko on
  • PAX_SkeletorPAX_Skeletor Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    The Garruk pins are together, so it kind of looks like one pin. There's definitely 179 in that frame.

• PAX_SkeletorPAX_Skeletor Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Also, thanks Duckie, that was seriously damaging my calm.

• torgietorgie Registered User regular
    Hahaha, oh man. I got so stressed out reading these comments and thinking that somehow, maybe, I missed a pin.
    I wasn't sure what to do about the Naughty Dog 30th Anniversary pin, since it kind of exists but isn't really available? That's where I drew the line on this lot, anyway. The other thing that's bugging me is that I only got the last 5 Killer Instinct pins at the last second. I had them within 24hrs of the listing going live, but someone already bid on it and all I could do was add a 5th pic with the full lot. GRrrrr OCD.

The reserve is just there in case all logic fails / the auction didn't get any publicity / got overlooked / whatever, and the highest bid was like $1,000. I have the feeling the reserve is going to be long, dead history pretty quick :) Bidding just hit $2k!

• silrnsilrn Fairfax, VARegistered User regular
    So the missing pin.... is missing from the Pinny Wise app. The collection up for the charity auction has 179 of 180 pins missing the Naughty Dog 30th pin. This has been acknowledged. The Pinny Wise app also only has 179 of the 180 pins listed in the app, it is currently missing the Carl pin.