As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[NFL]PLAYOFFS! PLAYOFFS?

• LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    Why is that burrito being violent?

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    That's a pretty shitty and unnecessary post, Steve.

2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • GnizmoGnizmo Registered User regular
    Ok for reals my last post but I totally said AP should be forced into near homelessness. I will own that and stand by it. I made my position clear enough.

• ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Jordyn wrote: »
    Yeah I'm about to walk into a movie but someone said he should be forced to be a migrant farm worker so yeah.

I GUESS I JUST LIKE FORGIVENESS

Both sides of this argument are in the weeds on reasonability

No, he shouldn't be immediately forgiven

no, he shouldn't be forever shunned from a job

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Jordyn wrote: »
    Yeah I'm about to walk into a movie but someone said he should be forced to be a migrant farm worker so yeah.

I GUESS I JUST LIKE FORGIVENESS

Ok well first of all it was walked back later and second of all he lacerated a preschoolers' testicles And scarred another kid's head so an I'm sorry isn't going to cut it.

I dunno, I have two kids and it makes me go almost crazy with anger at the thought of someone claiming he's been treated unfairly in the situation

Gnizmo wrote: »
    Ok for reals my last post but I totally said AP should be forced into near homelessness. I will own that and stand by it. I made my position clear enough.

This shows some real solid understanding of recidivism I tell ya what

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    So how about this Monday night football game.

Oh? It's a Titans game? Never mind. Carry on.

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Maximum wrote: »
    So how about this Monday night football game.

That touchdown from the Steelers D basically locked a win for me.

• JarsJars Registered User regular
    I think AP could earn the right to return to the nfl

• LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    Last week was smoothies, now Gruden is talking about burgers. He either needs to eat before the game or stop getting high.

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
    Jars wrote: »

Could he? Sure.

I don't think he plays again this year though, and if Minny decides to let him go after the season I'm not sure there are many teams that would be willing to deal with the "distractions" of a 30 year old running back.

i absolutely agree.

• mcpmcp Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Last week was smoothies, now Gruden is talking about burgers. He either needs to eat before the game or stop getting high.
    God damn it.

Now I want a burger.

mcp on
    god damn it titans can't you play well for one game

nice

• SeñorAmorSeñorAmor !!! Registered User regular
    Go Titans!

• Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    XdrGp7Q.png?1

hello darkness, my old friend

XdrGp7Q.png?1

hello darkness, my old friend
    awesome

oh this is the burger duel isn't it

• HawkstoneHawkstone Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things. Somewhere outside of BarstowRegistered User regular
    Thank god they didn't hand to Sankey....they just put up the graphic that he has never fumbled.

Inside of a dog...it's too dark to read.
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    just four more points, antonio brown! four more, god damn it

oh this is the burger duel isn't it

A Tale of Two Sexual Battery Offenders

• The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository Bawstan New EnglandRegistered User regular
    edited November 2014
    lostwords wrote: »
    Man, bogey, how the heck did you know to pick up Jonas Gray in the ultimate league before this week? Never even heard of the guy

Bogey is like the biggest Pats homer that side of the Applachias, the fact that he didn't pick him up like when he was still on the practice squad is what surprises me. It's like one day a corner of Foxboro flew into the sky like 'whoop my planet needs me' and pealed back to Earth at Mach 10 to embed itself in Santa Monica. Ask him about the Brady cape. If he doesn't have a trophy cup that says "Honorary Masshole" by now, I'm going to have to send him one.

The Otaku Suppository on
  • cornellcornell Registered User regular
    I need some start em, sit em advice for this week. I have 3 WR slots, 2 RB slots, and a flex, and here are my options:

WR-
    Jordan Matthews
    Brandon Lafell
    Mohamed Sanu
    Andrew Hawkins
    Kenny Britt

RB-
    DeMarco Murray
    C.J. Anderson
    Jeremy Hill
    Fred Jackson

I figure Matthews, LaFell, Murray, and Anderson are in. Who should go in that extra receiver slot, and who should go in the flex?

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Breaking news

AP is suspended without pay for the rest of the season and will not be considered for reinstatement until April 15th

• ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    edited November 2014
    I'm looking at Randall Cobb and Matt Forte locked in, with the following options:

WR (pick 2)
    Mike Wallace
    Jordan Matthews
    Mohamed Sanu
    Denard Robinson

RB (pick 1)
    Lamar Miller
    Mark Ingram
    Denard Robinson (woop woop)

I don't even want to think about who I should start at Defense between Detroit and Miami. I'm just gonna go cry about that for a minute.

Tox on
    Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    Miami is pretty good, and the Bears offense was garbage this week.

What do the Bears have to do with anything?

Miami plays Denver and Detroit plays New England.

• captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    Yeah, I don't know what I was just looking at. That's a rough pick, although both of those D's have been pretty good. Coin flip I guess.

• ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    The real fun part is that both of those games are away games for my defenses.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
    cornell wrote: »
    I need some start em, sit em advice for this week. I have 3 WR slots, 2 RB slots, and a flex, and here are my options:

WR-
    Jordan Matthews
    Brandon Lafell
    Mohamed Sanu
    Andrew Hawkins
    Kenny Britt

RB-
    DeMarco Murray
    C.J. Anderson
    Jeremy Hill
    Fred Jackson

I figure Matthews, LaFell, Murray, and Anderson are in. Who should go in that extra receiver slot, and who should go in the flex?

Maybe Hawkins, maybe. With Gordon back it could go either way. Maybe Gordon gets double covered so Hawkins opens up plus Gordon is rusty, or maybe Gordon explodes and Hawkins gets nothing.

• SeñorAmorSeñorAmor !!! Registered User regular
    What do the Bears have to do with anything?

Miami plays Denver and Detroit plays New England.

Having to root for NE makes me want to hang myself.

Browns waived Ben Tate. I imagine he will find a home somewhere.

Browns waived Ben Tate. I imagine he will find a home somewhere.

So I had two RBs

Ben tate and Ahmad Bradshaw

woooo

• IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    Have to imagine Colts will pounce on Tate. T-Rich is not the answer.

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • mcpmcp Registered User regular
    but, trich is a rolling ball of butcher's knives

I'm immediately plugging Josh Gordon into both of my lineups where he's been riding the bench.

I'm immediately plugging Josh Gordon into both of my lineups where he's been riding the bench.

yuuuuup

Worked out pretty good because I just lost Brandin Cooks in one league for probably the rest of the fantasy season.

This discussion has been closed.