As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Now I have a [movies] thread, ho ho ho

HermanoHermano Registered User regular
edited December 2014 in Social Entropy++
image.jpg

Hey everyone, I'm Jaden Smith, you will remember me from hit movies such as The Karate Kid and After Earth, but you'll also remember the time I blew your mind on twitter

So let's use this nega-space to channel our Prana energy into discussing movies and not-movies and maybe we can Whip our hair back and forth while my sister Willow drops some truth-bombs
WILLOW: I mean, “Whip My Hair” was a great thing. When I look back I think, “Wow, I did so much for young black girls and girls around the world. Telling them that they can be themselves and to not be afraid to be themselves.” And I’m doing that now but in a whole different way, coming from source energy and universal truths. People will be, like, “Oh, I’m not going to make a song about exactly how I feel, all the bad ways that I feel, and put it out in the world so everyone can judge me.” But for me, it’s a part of me, it’s my artistic journey.

PSN- AHermano
Hermano on

This discussion has been closed.