As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Looking for a volunteer to run GV Secret Santa

DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
We're halfway through November, and nobody has stepped up and volunteered to run the Graphic Violence Secret Santa exchange this year. So, we're looking someone to organize and run the gift exchange.

For those unfamiliar with the idea, Secret Santa is a gift exchange where a group of people sign up to send and receive gifts to other forumers. Your name will be assigned to someone else, and they'll get you a gift; and you will be given someone else's name, and you'll get them a gift. Since this is the comics subforum, the gifts are generally comics themed, though it's hardly an ironclad contract.

Anyone that wants to run this should send me a PM. Keep in mind that since this involves keeping track of personal addresses of other forumers, I have to be able to vouch for you. This means I'm not likely to hand this off to people that are very new, or people that are very sparse posters. You'll be responsible for keeping track of these addresses and keeping track of who has sent what to who, since you'll likely be the only one with a full list of participants and destinations. Again, send me a PM if you're interested.

Note: this is not a sign up thread for the gift exchange itself, so don't start sending me addresses and wish lists.

One more time, if you're interested in running this, please send me a PM by Monday, November 18th.

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    We have a few volunteers, and I'll have someone start a thread shortly.

• Options
    cardboard delusionscardboard delusions USAgent PSN: USAgent31Registered User regular
    Hey sorry I missed this do we think it's happening?

This discussion has been closed.