As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Exhibiting at PAX South - possible booth share?

ArcknightArcknight Registered User new member
I first emailed paxsales@paxsite.com to ask about exhibition availability on August 7th, and still haven't gotten any response. If they've got space and get back to me, great, but otherwise is anyone interested in sharing a booth / splitting costs? (I assume PAX has no problem with this)

We mostly produce high quality tabletop battlemaps, and we've started making flat transparent plastic miniatures for tabletop gaming. If we were going to split costs and share space we could bring less product and take orders to be shipped rather than bring a lot of product and lug it around.

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    You might want to email again, you were emailing during their direct lead-up to pax prime and it very well may have gotten lost in the shuffle.

• Options
    ArcknightArcknight Registered User new member
    Yeah, I've also emailed them since, no reply.

• Options
    TechMansoorTechMansoor Registered User regular
    I too am interested in doing something like this. I'd love to help pay for half a booth if needed. Please guys contact me if this is a possible with any of you fine gentlemen and ladies. :biggrin:

• Options
    TechMansoorTechMansoor Registered User regular
    Zerzhul, Arcknight, are there any new leads on this? I was denied a while ago in trying to be an exhibitor and there are no responses anymore via email.

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    nope, the info I gave you is all I know to give.

• Options
    8bitBass8bitBass Seattle Registered User new member
    Hi Arcknight,

PAX only allows booths to be subleased with their permission. Otherwise it is a violation of their exhibitor agreement. Best luck securing a booth. It's last minute, but sometimes they have openings.

PAX Prime 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, Exhibitor 2014!!