As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

DLC Kickstarter Pin available during Desert Bus for Hope

124»

• Options
    PedroAsaniPedroAsani Brotherhood of the Squirrel [Prime]Registered User regular
    Qumaden wrote: »
    And, for the trifecta

HIP HIP!

HOORAY!

• Options
    FitzchivalryFitzchivalry PAXAUS Cookie Brigade Coordinator Orrstrahleeeeah mate!Registered User regular
    HIP HIP...aww crap.

Why I am always that guy at the end who goes 1 line more..

• Options
    HappendyHappendy Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    In related news, I'm sick of this omega_lairon guy and all his stupid charitable donations

I was watching the stream when they mentioned that a substantial amount of money came in late because his bank stopped his card. He was donating that much O___O

• Options
    orthancstoneorthancstone TexasRegistered User regular
    Yeah, they mentioned manually updating the total because he couldn't completely pay up until sometime in the next few days.

PAX South 2018 - Jan 12-14!
    Pins!
  • Options
    00Fayt0000Fayt00 Registered User regular
    Happendy wrote: »
    In related news, I'm sick of this omega_lairon guy and all his stupid charitable donations

I was watching the stream when they mentioned that a substantial amount of money came in late because his bank stopped his card. He was donating that much O___O

During the first dlc live auction in the chat they said he donates like 30-50k to desert bus every year and was well known for it

• Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I guess you could say he's very pinerous.

• Options
    Haha... -_-

• Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Say it...

• Options
    HingoHingo Minneapolis, MNRegistered User regular
    That pun was an abompination...

Pins for trade!
    2015 PAX Prime Omeganaut (I will forever hate Katamari)
  • Options
    Haha... Better.

• Options
    d_amalthead_amalthea Registered User new member
    If anyone wants another crack at a set of pins being auctioned for Child's Play check out this full set here: http://goo.gl/IL8tWn. Currently going for a steal at 6K. Auction ends today!